The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31526 posts / 0 new
Last post

Paying people thousands of dollars and for flights just to purge them would be so stupid Skye.

Unless Vicky, Devon, Kayzzz, Ryan, Josh, Aneesa, John, Brad, Olivia and Jenny get purged.

I had a dream that me and Fessy were dating such a strange dream lol

I love how PR hints and disappears 

Gamer just put Nany- you know GOOD and damn well

Oh boy did Kaycee hookup with someone??? Referencing Gamers recent tweet lol 

not Kaycee cheating 1 week in lol

or wait…did Nany really join Baddies Caribbean ? lmaoo Lol

Not about Kaycee, Nany said she wanted to do Traitors on a live apparently 

No. Legends only.

For Traitors 3 from The Challenge I'd want 2 or 3 of:  Beth, Coral, Ashley M, Veronica, and The Miz

Yall might jump me but...Amber for Traitors S3? Smile

Darrell Wes Veronica and kellyanne would be amazing on traitors 

Yall might jump me but...Amber for Traitors S3?

you know she can't talk and will stutter, waste of casting 

I love Amber but her personality isn't big enough for that kinda show. Her screen time on The Challenge is so-so as is, on a show with a cast like Traitors 2 had she'd get a Dee in TM edit 

Every trashy personality from the challenge is on social media ranting about doing this show lmao. Hope peackok sticks with legends only.

Everyone from every reality show is saying they want to do traitors 3 and its like babes, please understand where you fall in reality tv hierarchy. You are not needed until the seasons get into the double digits lmao

**** you. This just pissed me off 

**** you. This just pissed me off 

So I'm doing my job then Smile

Okay in all seriousness let me not mention Amber anymore I'm getting her dragged on here lmao

What CaraMariaLover sees in his nightmares *giggles* Smile

What CaraMariaLover sees in his nightmares *giggles*

1 sneak

Nany joined them in vietnam!!!!

Nany joined them in vietnam!!!!

not quite 

Nany is gonna bring the Baddies to Vietnam to whoop Kaycee and the mistress' *****??

That comment-

Honestly i just can't grasp it. How did Kaycee get Nany and Nicole Z someone like Laurel? Both (Kaycee and Nicole Z) were known to cheat and yet they both got them. Unbelievable for me.

Kaycee isn't ugly and Laurel lacks self-esteem.

Nicole is one thing but how many times does Laurel a 40 year old need to understand, leave her 

Honestly i just can't grasp it. How did Kaycee get Nany and Nicole Z someone like Laurel? Both (Kaycee and Nicole Z) were known to cheat and yet they both got them. Unbelievable for me.

Kaycee's first known time cheating was cheating on her GF with Nany so that's not a fair comparison to Nicole and Laurel. Laurel is someone that treats people she cares about horribly, so when she's treated that way by someone else she thinks it's love.

Laurel <3

Pages