The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31526 posts / 0 new
Last post

What format would you guys like to see with it probably being 4 teams?

I have the eighth answer for this

I'm intrigued by this 

PinkRose really is omniscient

Eighth answer= eight teams? I hope not..

My ideal boot list

Women

Emily

Kaycee

Nia

Amanda

Aneesa

Olivia

Tori

Jonna

Katie

Michelle

Jenny

Avery

Jodi

Nurys

Cara Maria

Laurel 

Tina 4th

Aviv 3rd

Rachel 2nd

Kellyanne 1st

Men

Josh

Paulie

Horacio

Derek C

Brad

Mark

Bananas

Ryan

Cory

Derek K

Nehemiah 

Brandon

Kyland

CT

Tony

Devin 4th

Theo 3rd

Leroy 2nd

Darrell 1st

terrible boot lists

Not you being names Infernho and having Katie leave so early!

I want a 12 person final with purges/eliminations!!!

• Women: Kellyanne, Laurel, Tori, Averey, Cara, Jonna
  • Men: Darrell, Cory, Leroy, Devin, Tony, Theo
  • terrible boot lists

Not you being names Infernho and having Katie leave so early!

I love Katie!   Id love tonsee her make it to the end lol...... but I tried to be realistic with her

I really want Nia to surprise us this season and at least make it towards the end Smile

PK you gotta love Aviv! She's right up your alley.

I will see how well she does this season.

If Devin becomes a 2x champion this season before some of these men their first win... Sad

I just remembered that both Michele & Laurel have something in common: they both whooped Cara's *** in elimination *giggles*

Neither of them did 

If Devin becomes a 2x champion this season before some of these men their first win...

He won't. 

Tori eliminated by Amanda

Wait did PR mean "right" instead of "eight" lol 

Based on the LOL my guess is we got a purge and lost all the good names. I don't see them wasting all that money on names and flying them to Vietnam for nothing so there's prob a redemption house. And there will be mercenaries to bring Jordan in. I can see Ashley being one as well, actually that would be too good. We are going to get Kaz.

When you have people like Jenny, Emily, and other brolics, there should be no redemption. Once they're out they need to stay out 

When you have people like Jenny, Emily, and other brolics, there should be no redemption once. Once they're out they need to stay out 

Agreed! You can only get get redemption if you can't do 5 pull ups!

I think Pink meant right answer, the E is next to the R on a keyboard y'all.

Based on the LOL my guess is we got a purge and lost all the good names. I don't see them wasting all that money on names and flying them to Vietnam for nothing so there's prob a redemption house. And there will be mercenaries to bring Jordan in. I can see Ashley being one as well, actually that would be too good. We are going to get Kaz.

Please no. I just want a regular season.

Pink giving riddles and Easter Eggs like she's Taylor Swift lol

Laurel avoided that purge iktr! Smile

More like Punky making a typo and us reading too much into it like we are Swifties or Kate Middleton conspiracist. 

What format would you guys like to see with it probably being 4 teams?

I have the eighth answer for this

Imagine this means they did a purge eliminating the bottom man and woman from each era so there are 4 teams of 8 now 

Eliminating eight people in the first episode would be AWFUL. It sucked on Dirty Thirty, it would suck here.

Paying people thousands of dollars and for flights just to purge them would be so stupid Skye.

In that case then I think the purged ppl would be: Tina, Mark OR Darrell, Aviv, Ryan OR Derek C, Nia, Devin OR Leroy, Olivia OR Michele, Jawsh

More like Punky making a typo and us reading too much into it like we are Swifties or Kate Middleton conspiracist. 

Pink posted that message at 4:44 4 plus 4 plus 4 is 12.. today is the 16th. So 12 plus 16 is 28.. and today is March so March is the 3rd month of the year so that would give us 31.. so there were 8 eliminations day 1.. and given March is the 3rd month on the calendar one team lost 3 cause 1 quit over this. So we lost 9 day 1.

Paying people thousands of dollars and for flights just to purge them would be so stupid Skye.

We don't need an opening purge, just do male/female eliminations.

Free Agents, for example did double elims the whole way with 28 contestants down to 6 and it only took 12 episodes. With 40 down to 8, that's 16 episodes. So you even have 4-6 episodes to work with for single eliminations!

Pages