The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31526 posts / 0 new
Last post

Anyways I would say I hope Laurel smashes Michele into the ground but it's not fun seeing bigger girls destroy smaller ones. Well, unless it's Laurel vs Jasmine bc that elimination was funny *giggles*

NO IT WAS NOT FUNNY shut the **** up

Devon Walker DQed for stinking up the house

JayGMTV flown to Vietnam to take his place

Amazing update it made me laugh 

Anyways I would say I hope Laurel smashes Michele into the ground but it's not fun seeing bigger girls destroy smaller ones. Well, unless it's Laurel vs Jasmine bc that elimination was funny *giggles*

NO IT WAS NOT FUNNY shut the **** up

*giggles* https://youtu.be/PnhHJQXv8Go?si=iwSd9Bu48q5biY2s

The fact that Ashley is not on this is a crime

I'll never get over it

He is so obsessed with Cara oh em gee I hope she gets his *** out if he's even on !!! https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4jJXcHxJBD/?igsh=ZWZ3cWM1eWhjeGJi

jordan and the other 2 gen 3 alts active... who is this mystery man

Imagine waiting 18 years to come back and going out first or even early at that... I don't even like aviv since she's a boring ***** but that would suck

I need all of Darrell's allies to make it to at least episode 5 pls Sad

All I am saying is if we get a DQ, it better not be because someone's pregnant.

All I am saying is if we get a DQ, it better not be because someone's pregnant.

that was a fun trend 

Does Cara Maria still keep that snake collection she had way back when she dated Abram?  Snakes are my number one fear both as the animal and the way people might behave.

maybe im reading into it too much, but PR saying shes needs confirmation on "everything" makes me feel like its going to be a crazy first update lol

Waiting for the first boots is kind of giving allstars 4 no? Smile

if whoever is eliminated is confirmed can yall drop that then the details?

OMG is the "lol" a good thing like Vicky or Devun flopped or does it mean "lol" what a shocker KAT flopped like expected?!

Tina or Katie eliminated Vicky, PLEASE!

I'll never get over how amazing it was

I kind of want to hear some names that are 100 percent confirmed safe to build up some suspense even more don't yall? Smile

He is so obsessed with Cara oh em gee I hope she gets his *** out if he's even on !!! https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4jJXcHxJBD/?igsh=ZWZ3cWM1eWhjeGJi

Ohhh so you only like Cara when you're bashing other people. I know a fake *** ***** when I see one lmaooo Smile

Waiting for the first boots is kind of giving allstars 4 no?

Bestie what does this mean? 

- Kaycee Clark (manifesting)

seems a bit delayed no? Smile

Im more nervous for the unknown man than the first boots lmao

I kind of want to hear some names that are 100 percent confirmed safe to build up some suspense even more don't yall?

Yes! I think it would be fun to do Traitors style where groups of 2-4 names are revealed at a time till we get to who is eliminated. Punky is probably way too busy working as Skye's top intern right now, but we all know Gamer has the free time for it.

- Kaycee Clark (manifesting)

girl i saw this and jumped omg Lol

seems a bit delayed no?

You've been around long and often enough to know it's not delayed, quit trying to be like one of those reddit freaks who's here for your first spoiler season.

I just remembered when Michele did the only thing that would stop Laurel from getting to the final on Ride or Dies, which was winning two challenges in a row and throwing her in until she lost... and now I'm giggling 

I just remembered when Michele did the only thing that would stop Laurel from getting to the final on Ride or Dies, which was winning two challenges in a row and throwing her in until she lost... and now I'm giggling 

...and she needs to bring this energy this season too Smile

seems a bit delayed no?

You've been around long and often enough to know it's not delayed, quit trying to be like one of those reddit freaks who's here for your first spoiler season.

don't drag your part time bestie like that! It just feels like forever when it's probably been like a week... I don't really follow people twitters like that but from gamers reaction is it giving one of his favorites, a fan favorite or someone we dislike that's gone? 

Pages