The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 2

30197 posts / 0 new
Last post

This might be obvious if i watched the last two episodes but why are people thinking that CT and Emy were hooking up? 

Idk if any of that besides the part about Amber & IKEA getting into it is true. Everything else who knows with Liz Vazquez 

According to Jay, Amanda got into it of camera with Michelle and Tori, and someone checked Tori, Ashley and Gabo hooked up, Ct got mad at Big T because she said Kyle was her number one, Tacha argued with Esther, Amber with Kaycee and Emy with Berna

At this point, I trust Gamer Jay and Pink rose with results but when it comes to house drama I only trust Pink rose because they are unbiased.

From what i understood this is tea from the first day of the reunion

According to Jay, Amanda got into it of camera with Michelle and Tori, and someone checked Tori, Ashley and Gabo hooked up, Ct got mad at Big T because she said Kyle was her number one, Tacha argued with Esther, Amber with Kaycee and Emy with Berna

At this point, I trust Gamer Jay and Pink rose with results but when it comes to house drama I only trust Pink rose because they are unbiased.

From what i understood this is tea from the first day of the reunion

I get that but it's just after the whole double agents final debacle I have really soured on gamer and Jay

This might be obvious if i watched the last two episodes but why are people thinking that CT and Emy were hooking up? 

No idea I mean CT is married and 19 years older than her. There is no chance they are doing anything

Idk kaycee is def a target of mine

Bc if big t and amber are good I need to have a new target and it's between Miss Romania and IKEA

Amber and Blue Berry are good so my target is and will be IKEA. Still don't care for Blue Berry at all and I definitely will be keeping her on the hate list but IKEA will be hearing from me. 

When Amber flips the table and gets the numbers to send IKEA into elimination sending her home next season >>>>>>>>>>> 

Oh Boy I see the vision 

Amber not Bayleigh IKEA playing with the right one ❤️

When Amber flips the table and gets the numbers to send IKEA into elimination sending her home next season >>>>>>>>>>> 

Oh Boy I see the vision 

if she gets Kaycee sent home I will stan Amber forever

Idk a Amber, Berna, Esther and Tula alliance? Like yeah it would be an eat idk 

they need to, idk why anyone would let BB run the house...

Emy is singing again on the reunion... She will be the new Camilla

Amber, berna, esther and emy need to ban together and get rid of that sofa next season early

Emy is singing again on the reunion... She will be the new Camilla

omg this shit is so tragic. "Americas 5th sport" but y'all got some random ***** from Romania singing as if were going to run to Spotify right after? Like what did she do to get all this special treatment seeing as they never promote anyone else's side hustles

emy makes cara seem enjoyable yikes

now why is this man pretending to be in amsterdam

Oh wait, this is just big money, once again, ruining everything. the label Emy is signed to owns 30% of Romania's market share and hold 60% of stock in their music industry.  

this show has become so money hungry it's annoying. 

Oh wait, this is just big money, once again, ruining everything. the label Emy is signed to owns 30% of Romania's market share and hold 60% of stock in their music industry.  

wtf? Howd this ***** get signed to biggest record label in romania

it would be good until big t does whatever Johnny/Ct/Logan/Kyle tells her to do lmao

Bye omg? Alien was kinda a bop but not like that good

Emy wouldnt even get pass the first round of american idol who the hell gave her a record deal?

Emy wouldnt even get pass the first round of american idol who the hell gave her a record deal?

she has a record deal?! I thought she was just a SoundCloud rapper omg 

Bye omg? Alien was kinda a bop but not like that good

Well it is Romania, its like the projects of Europe... 

Idk why they're tryna make her a thing my having everyone wear alien merchandise at the reunion like omg such as gtfo

lmao id be pissed as a cast member if they said i had to dress to support her music.

yeah she's signed to the biggest label in the country. which explains why they're taking her more seriously than all the other challengers lol

yeah she's signed to the biggest label in the country. which explains why they're taking her more seriously than all the other challengers lol

ive never heard of the label "cat music" 

Dont think emy is with that record label anymore. I remember she made a story on ig last week saying she ended the contract bc she didnt feel free or whatever. Maybe they didnt like that she was filming this show lol 

Pages