The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 2

30197 posts / 0 new
Last post

its so funny that they take two days to film this when based on the content this season, it can be wrapped up in 2 hours maybe 3 hours at the most lol

maybe they're swapping out the cast members who will be on stage so that's why it'll taking so long?  

edit: nvm it looks like everyone who flew out was on set. idk anymore 

Its probably taking so long because theyre trying hard to find something to talk about since the season was a bore. Its cringey that castmembers asked for questions on their stories, I dont remember that ever happening before LOL.

Its probably taking so long because theyre trying hard to find something to talk about since the season was a bore. Its cringey that castmembers asked for questions on their stories, I dont remember that ever happening before LOL.

All the they gotta do is let everyone talk about amber and that's the show easily. I mean she was the most talked about name this season in that challenge stats IG page *giggles*

How much do they get paid to show up to the reunion?

A legend.

So is he 

pillsbury doughboy legend

Your fav lost to Floptina 

Devin is literally only on the show still because people quit..a literal first boot flop

Do y'all think season 40 will be special like dirt 30? What can they even do at that point I don't see the prize being past a million unless they do a million per male and female winner. Don't see any casting surprises cause they'd all go to Allstars if that show will exist in Summer 2023.

Do y'all think season 40 will be special like dirt 30? What can they even do at that point I don't see the prize being past a million unless they do a million per name and female winner. Don't see any casting surprises cause they'd all go to Allstars if that show will exist in Summer 2023

they could try something like invasion if they get enough new champs(probably not) or if they bring back some older champs that haven't been on. whatever the theme is, they'll definitely do something special for 40

A legend.

So is he 

pillsbury doughboy legend

Your fav lost to Floptina 

Devin is literally only on the show still because people quit..a literal first boot flop

You're being dumber than usual. Cara got eliminated first, so did John. How did you feel seeing your fav shiver in fear and quit the challenge like a scrub?

So Kaycee is going to have a solo moment? Eh I'm sick 

And what the hell are they going to talk about that it needs to be split up for 2 days? The episodes and social media have been dry af. Plus, most of these people were together a month ago filming the rest of the aftershows. They're probably all on a group FT now talking about today and tomorrow zzzzz

edit: they're all at the club zzzzz like tomorrow is pointless 

Oh Amber and Bertha are besties now when tf did that happen 

is your picture what I think it is?! LMAOOOOOO

Oh lord and she pulled Emy too. Whose next, Amanda?! 

Oh lord and she pulled Emy too. Whose next, Amanda?! 

Hoping they teamed up and dragged the freckled *****

Would yall like a 2nd kaycee win, a tori win or a emy win if you had to choose next season? I didnt include nany as we know shes never winning this shit lol

Would yall like a 2nd kaycee win, a tori win or a emy win if you had to choose next season? I didnt include nany as we know shes never winning this shit lol

[/quote

kaycee bcs emily is racist ***** flop blue haired demon from the pits of hell and tori is super annoying 

lol pr not u posting that in ashley thread.

u know some new posters dont know how to keep spoilers outside the non-spoiler threads.

This was a setup ***** this format change was made for CT to win, just for them to switch it to individuals/pairs again, they definitely knew what they were doing

Are we at a wedding reception or reunion ? 

Now why does she dress cute on IG but show up to the reunion looking underwhelming. That red dress look on her IG would've looked amazing at the reunion. 

naw she look fire.

This was a setup ***** this format change was made for CT to win, just for them to switch it to individuals/pairs again, they definitely knew what they were doing

why do they like him so much i'm confused?,,,??

Hoping they teamed up and dragged the freckled *****

LMAO AMBER STANS DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT NOW 

Told y'all Amber was coming for Kaycee at the reunion ❤️ My sister knows how to follow directions 

Do we have any idea if the format changes again to individual or pairs? I do not see how KC and Ct would become a team of two.

ugh I just want this Josh and Ashley tea I can't wait any longer 

Emy setting up every promising female rookie (Esther, Berna & Michaela) just to bend over backwards and let Kaycee win, she's disgusting.

KC needs to go to prison she's so annoying and useless

Ct played this past round to perfection

Tori ends up on Ruby before the next girls elimination so I assume Amanda? takes her spot. But I have no idea how she got that power. Maybe they gave her a free ride cause Ashley went home. 

Well at least Logan infiltrates emerald team next week and they won't get their way.

I think he takes Kyle's spot on sapphire based on the mid season trailer 

Pages