The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 2

30197 posts / 0 new
Last post

who wins the daily next week it could be either Sapphire or Emerlad.

I think he takes Kyle's spot on sapphire based on the mid season trailer 

oh I in thought he switched to emerald. Nevermind lol

How did we got stuck with Devin, Josh, Kyle and Fessy when we could have had Theo, Turbo, Ashley C. and Rogan

I hate Emy.

Bettina should;ve kicked her in the face. Just smash her face with her foot.

In the preview, I didn't see ipads infront of Ashley and Cory goes in. So I think Emerald wins again.

Tori ends up on Ruby before the next girls elimination so I assume Amanda? takes her spot. But I have no idea how she got that power. Maybe they gave her a free ride cause Ashley went home. 

I can see them trying to set up Ashley vs Amanda, and that being why Ashley gets Dq'd then Amanda goes down and gets to choose.

So when does Ashley go home?  2 weeks?  3 weeks?

This season feels like it's been going on forever

So when does Ashley go home?  2 weeks?  3 weeks?

it could be next week depending on how they edit it, but most likely 2 weeks from now

In the preview, I didn't see ipads infront of Ashley and Cory goes in. So I think Emerald wins again.

Ffs is the emerald team not tired of winning???????? Like GET LOST 

Josh in dailys vs Josh in eliminations

They must be filming the reunion in one setting (with breaks of course) instead of splitting it up because Tori was just on live with one of the new guys and Emy.

Ffs is the emerald team not tired of winning???????? Like GET LOST 

It's not that hard with the uneven numbers, so annoying

Is a reunion really necessary for this trash season especially a 2 part one?

Is a reunion really necessary for this trash season especially a 2 part one?

This.. Not only that but if it is to continue with these tired vets might as well cancell this and continue with just all-stars

Theyre gonna film the amanda/michele segment today which could be interesting if what jay said was true (they got into last night when they weren't filming) . Michele looks scared lol

Looks like tacha and tori squashed their beef

slaying **** with no effort. 

Theyre gonna film the amanda/michele segment today which could be interesting if what jay said was true (they got into last night when they weren't filming) . Michele looks scared lol

How does she look scared when there's no pic of her? lol 

She's in nelson's story when he says he thinks today is her segment and asks "are you ready" and she says "no" and laughed 

She's in nelson's story when he says he thinks today is her segment and asks "are you ready" and she says "no" and laughed 

y'all don't know shit. As a true survivor fan she's been making those goofy faces since her first season there. She ain't scared and honestly thinks the shit is so ******* stupid at this point. If she was scared she wouldn't have shown up at all and she left pretty early this season so it's not like she desperately had to be there

y'all don't know shit. As a true survivor fan she's been making those goofy faces since her first season there. She ain't scared and honestly thinks the shit is so ******* stupid at this point. If she was scared she wouldn't have shown up at all and she left pretty early so it's not like she had much to show up for.

Even if Amanda eats her up, Amanda is always going to be the one looking stupid because she still went back with Fessy after the way he clowned her not once but twice while Michele barely gave her any energy post-season and lived her life unbothered.

Besides, what is Amanda going to call Michele out on? Talking shit about people behind their backs while being all lovey dovey on Instagram? They all do that. Amanda didn't care about any of that until Fessy was involved. She needs to stop fooling herself.

Idk big t's reunion dress is a serve! 

Idk big t's reunion dress is a serve! 

it's cute !!! 

Tbh I'm starting to think that the Amanda/Fessy thing was just a publicity stunt for them to have a storyline and something to talk about at the reunion, considering Amanda's lackluster comeback and Fessy being ejected I feel like both could be in danger so this thing creates a storyline for both for future seasons

According to Jay, Amanda got into it of camera with Michelle and Tori, and someone checked Tori, Ashley and Gabo hooked up, Ct got mad at Big T because she said Kyle was her number one, Tacha argued with Esther, Amber with Kaycee and Emy with Berna

Kaycee and Emy will get ate tf up 

Amber going after Kaycee hmm I'm scared that it won't fare well for her in the future as Kaycee's a strong competitor and unfortunately liked for some reason ... but now y'all haters can finally **** about how she's delusional to the bb alliance 

How did we got stuck with Devin, Josh, Kyle and Fessy when we could have had Theo, Turbo, Ashley C. and Rogan

this right here!

According to Jay, Amanda got into it of camera with Michelle and Tori, and someone checked Tori, Ashley and Gabo hooked up, Ct got mad at Big T because she said Kyle was her number one, Tacha argued with Esther, Amber with Kaycee and Emy with Berna

At this point, I trust Gamer Jay and Pink rose with results but when it comes to house drama I only trust Pink rose because they are unbiased.

Pages