The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 2

22964 posts / 0 new
Last post

Nany is a layup but so is Devin so it's kinda funny seeing him call her something he also is

Nany: I don't like the term layup especially because I have been called a layup in the past

Devin right after: I think Nany is a layup

LMAO

lmao that killed me 

Nany: I don't like the term layup especially because I have been called a layup in the past

Devin right after: I think Nany is a layup

LMAO

Bettina led the charge for CT tbh..Cory was just following in her footsteps. 

queen ! as she should !

hope Kaycee gets knockd tf out in her boxing match.

hope Kaycee gets knockd tf out in her boxing match.

from the first impressions promo we see nany/logan and emy/ct as partners in the swimming challenge with the goggles

we also see a clip of jeremiah with big t right behind him in a daily challenge not sure if that means they were teammates at some point but it looked like it

Wonder how long Berna gonna keep up with this fake positive persona lol

LMAO at Kaycee's impression of Esther. The nerve, bitch bye!

Big T should've wore that as her cast pic instead of that secretary outfit lol

Sooooo what I'm hearing is Cory was the one doing the assignment but got punished for it?

Cory you have redeemed yourself brother you have earned my stan card 

**** all the other ***** *** vets

LMAO they spoiled Aneesa and Logan as partners

Cory really tried to target ct and got thrown in because of it smh i hate some of these vets

Were these filmed during the 2nd quarantine? So Fessy/Nam/Nelson had covid?

Did Eddie have his cast photo released before vendettas premired?

I think they are gonna Portray CT as a political mastermind for his story this season

CT really is looking like his old self...

Ct really pulled up like THIS and didn't see an elimination the whole season smh those guys are so stupid 

He is good at dailies 

That and I am conviced the newer cast (including some vets) are all like Fessy lol.  They won't believe the hype until he beats them personally. Thats probably why Cory was the only one trying to take him out, if that rumor is true. I really do think the new generation won't see CT as much of a threat until he literally beats them. Because they stupid like that lol.

The fact that Emy took the risk of throwing herself in elimination again, just to get him specifically does show that he probably made a good impression this season at some point though

I think Berna is delusional just own your shit and role dont be a Tori on social media

Which is why we are "turning" on her lol. No Tori-like behavior shall prosper

Were these filmed during the 2nd quarantine? So Fessy/Nam/Nelson had covid?

thats an interesting theory bc Berna recently said she had covid during filming and she wasnt in the rookie promo vids

i tried to tell yall

Uh. That was actually me that kept saying that and it came from a tea page that said Cory got sent in twice bc he was only vet actively going after CT. All the others just wanted a final appearance Cory wanted a win 

I'm so here for the Devin, Kyle, Big T, and Amanda  alliance.

stagnant 

Who says Cory actually made a move?   Of course CT is his biggest threat--he's everyone's biggest threat

Who says Cory actually made a move?   Of course CT is his biggest threat--he's everyone's biggest threat

Yeah and the male vets did nothing about it. this doesn't matter at this point KVM because no one cares anymore. 

queen ! as she should !

As she should?

When the game is Male/Female Paterning. Meaning, instead of trying to take CT down, she should be trying to join forces with him/be his partner

queen ! as she should !

As she should?

When the game is Male/Female Paterning. Meaning, instead of trying to take CT down, she should be trying to join forces with him/be his partner

Uhm no...she wanted to give camp

I am big T's biggest fan and even I hate that alliance 

lmaooo i love how Amanda doesn't give two ***** what she says

so anyway, that one girl, **** her

cory loves tacha

Did Eddie have his cast photo released before vendettas premired?

yes. as well as a bio

none of cory's family wanted him to do this season, atleast thats what it sounds like

Pages