The Challenge: Double Agents - Spoilers Disscussion

21599 posts / 0 new
Last post

I think Aneesa knows theresa doesn't know anyone there aside from her and a few others so she will be most loyal to her so that's probably why she said her 

I'm shocked we are getting this in a few weeks. Any chance the producers want to start filming 37 by February?

that producer said on that podcast earlier that they're fiilming 37 in March

Oh, so Fessy and Cory/Nelson weren't close coming into this season?

They were close but they were also had a preseason alliance with Wes. Fessy snitch on them telling Wes that they voted for him in the secret voting no idea if it was a true or a lie of Fessy. 

Were Cory and Fessy in the video? 

I wonder if Josh will continue his one-sided rivalry with Wes again this season.. 

I'm going to need Ashley to find a way to get some real allies again sigh

While you guys are going wild over the tik tok stuff thinking it's random. There is a random person that MTV have an eye on for another project that you guys probably don't know until you Google them and find out their background then realize that at some point you heard about a big scandal involving this person. If this person were to accept the other project, MTV wouldn't think twice before asking this person for the challenge imo

Falcon Heene confirmed!   lol jk

My serious guess is Olivia Jade?  "big recent scandal that everyone knows about" and I assume it's nothing racist/harassment related so the first scandal that instantly comes to mind is the whole college admissions thing lol.  and idk how many people know her by name.  

She needs to be way better in elimination than she currently is because there's no way she's going to be able to float untouched til the very end. Losing two eliminations back to back is embarrassing.  

I think she needs to hope on the pregame wave even though I HATE that strategy but that seems to be the " new thing " 

While you guys are going wild over the tik tok stuff thinking it's random. There is a random person that MTV have an eye on for another project that you guys probably don't know until you Google them and find out their background then realize that at some point you heard about a big scandal involving this person. If this person were to accept the other project, MTV wouldn't think twice before asking this person for the challenge imo

Falcon Heene confirmed!   lol jk

My serious guess is Olivia Jade?  "big recent scandal that everyone knows about" and I assume it's nothing racist/harassment related so the first scandal that instantly comes to mind is the whole college admissions thing lol.  and idk how many people know her by name.  

I never say it was recent you're close in a way lol

Either way if this person accept or not the other project I will let you guys know as filming for that gets closer.

I wonder if some drama happened because they confused the Ambers?

https://streamable.com/blgzz6

Shade to Nicole for being ugly and Kaycee for being taken lol

They were close but they were also had a preseason alliance with Wes. Fessy snitch on them telling Wes that they voted for him in the secret voting no idea if it was a true or a lie of Fessy. 

What made them turn on Wes lol?

The fact that voting was secret lmao on a serious note no idea if they actually turned on Wes or Fessy was just being messy. We will figure out on the first 2 episodes.

Probably him having a beast of a partner. If they were assuming partners would be staying together then Wes & Nat is a scary team, and skinny CT & Ash were a great team too

I just know production's pissed that this is their THIRD Natalie so far and she had to go and get DQ at the beginning of the season.

https://streamable.com/m9uuow

LMAO at Ninja

bye this was a missed oppurtunity to get both of them on a season together imagine how halarious that would be

I wonder if some drama happened because they confused the Ambers?

Seems more like an annoyance rather than drama. Nothing big 

I'm shocked we are getting this in a few weeks. Any chance the producers want to start filming 37 by February?

think the podcast or somewhere said they want to film in march

i cant believe how messy fessy is this season

but him and cory still made the final so guess they still worked together the entire time 

darrell was really a cory win away from winning the show huh

my guess is someone like kyle or fessy threw him in and they voted in cory for shits and giggles

oh well, he probably still gets thrown in to the final twist elimination and no one is beating fessy at hall brawl besides CT 

I'm telling you in about 2/3 seasons, someone from vevmo or reddit will join the challenge lol

no one from this website or reddit would make it past even 2 episodes

lmaoo I know I wouldn't make it past those psych tests, but I'd still hope I would get a chance!

Not sure if this was posted already but Pinkrose and Gamer it was nice knowing ya 

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2020/11/20/the-challenge-execut...

Not sure if this was posted already but Pinkrose and Gamer it was nice knowing ya 

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2020/11/20/the-challenge-executive-producer-julie-pizzi-talks-about-heartwrenching-show-spoilers-whether-evan-starkman-kenny-santucci-will-ever-return-to-show/

MTV & BMP is putting way too much effort into it.  This woman is why too upset about it.

She had Amanda who twice threw her game away for Ashley--Ashley's gotten more than most from their allies or "people they used to get ahead"

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2020/11/20/the-challenge-executive-producer-julie-pizzi-talks-about-heartwrenching-show-spoilers-whether-evan-starkman-kenny-santucci-will-ever-return-to-show/

Like PR said they need to take that energy towards making sure people aren't getting hurt and the mental health of their cast members.

"Heart wrenching".....**** her

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2020/11/20/the-challenge-execut...

Like PR said they need to take that energy towards making sure people aren't getting hurt and the mental health of their cast members.

lmaooo "Heart Wrenching" but on the same podcast play with the idea of bringing back Kenny and Evan after those accusations of what they did to Tonya on The Ruins....Even though it's not happening lol

i remember bananas on a podcast like 4-5 seasons ago said the same thing they were trying to get PR and hired people .. didnt work then either lol 

Sadly there's still a lot of casuals that want Evan and Kenny back on this show

Hey Julie, if you're reading this: **** off.

if you're one of Julie's interns, please relay the message. Thank you.

Pages