The Challenge: Double Agents - Spoilers Disscussion

21002 posts / 0 new
Last post

So if they're filming 37 in March there's almost no way they'll be able to make the OG season in between right?

Isn't that only supposed to film for two weeks and be done in the US?  Only issue would be COVID

i could see them filming it at like Universal Studios and make it an advertisement and get a free place to film. 

They filmed WOTW right after ex on the beach wrapped up 

Yeah I hope they film the OG before next season. We were getting fed 2017/2018

champs 1: March 2017

dirty 30: April-May

Champs 2: August 

Vendettas: Sept-Nov

EOTB 1: Nov-Dec

champs 3 - February 2018

FR: March-May

cancelled champs 4: suppose to be august

EOTB 2: Sept-Oct

WOTW 1: Oct-Dec

Gamer just wrote, "omfg" on twitter

new info???? 

I hope they didn't get the winners wrong or CT didn't steal the money from Amber :/

no Gamer's saying it has to do w the Challenge but not about last season.

i think it's about a spinoff season 

Its not related to the challenge

Me either but now that I knoe this Zach does seem like he would do something like that. 

Yeah I hope they film the OG before next season. We were getting fed 2017/2018

champs 1: March 2017

dirty 30: April-May

Champs 2: August 

Vendettas: Sept-Nov

EOTB 1: Nov-Dec

champs 3 - February 2018

FR: March-May

cancelled champs 4: suppose to be august

EOTB 2: Sept-Oct

WOTW 1: Oct-Dec

There was supposed to be a 4th Champs vs. season? Do you know anything about it and who was supposed to be on it?

new info???? 

I hope they didn't get the winners wrong or CT didn't steal the money from Amber :/

but you and gamer both know about it? does it have to do w any of the challengers then?? idk what else there is unless it's like a different reality show involving marie or something lol 

I dont get it either. Spoilers about this show began wayyy before PR/ gamer and sometimes to an even faster pace than now. I remember that molds13 just didnt respond to questions in ways that PR/gamer do. And let's face it, all these rookies/formats/elimination rounds/finals and what not, get a boost because of their spoilers and us talking about them. The spoiler team (and to an extent we) are actually doing their job, they ignore everyone but their washed-up and drained cash cows in the actual episode. We talked about every possible topic there is. Like who is Turbo? Like what is Liv remembered for? Who the **** is Esther? Why is Nam so great? I mean take the spoilers out and let's just watch the show. The last couple of seasons were garbage, straight boring besides a handful of episodes. Sure the numbers are great, but for so long it wasnt and a couple of 100 people knowimg spoilers before the season will not hurt anything. They don't care about the show, they care about themselves. How about you invest that money into your own damn product. Going after spoilers aint changing a thing, it moreso will dry out the franchise completly. Who started the "ayto should join the challenge? Big brother should be invited? How about eliminations during daily challenges? How about a three-way elimination? How about no more skipping elimination rounds and earning the final? All these ideas came from this spoiler site in one-way or another. Their best ideas came from production people reading this site. She needs to be true with herself, they don't care that it gets leaked who won, they only care about the spoilers because we get to know all behind the scenes, why xxx really DQd, why they changed twists, who they wanted to win, who assaulted someone, what didnt make the cut, whuch married person hooked up with this girl / guy etc. And we can expose their hypocritical actions.

In that interview is a perfect example of that. Kenny/Evan getting cast in this climate? Yeah rapists getting a change of money? This will burn the show to the ground.

This ALL of this. 

new info???? 

but you and gamer both know about it? does it have to do w any of the challengers then?? idk what else there is unless it's like a different reality show involving marie or something lol 

Everything Gamer knows I know and no it doesn't involve Marie as of now

Like I wrote yesterday there are bigger problems that they need to work on:1. How aren't they giving their female contestants pregnancy tests while they are quarentining at the hotel. If it was a mistake once okay but it has been a thing for multiple seasons from Robin to Faith to Melissa to possibly Liv. Pretty tragic since it's a competition show where some of these challenges and elimination can lead to a misscarriage

2. Mental health is a big issue in their contestants that they have never bother addressing. Then when someone kill themselve they are going to act like the biggest advocate to save face like they did with BLM. They just use them and throw them away like nothing without ever checking on them.

3. Imagine banning someone from ignorant tweets then hiring someone new with problematic past posts without even realizing it.

4. The way they treat their females over their males. Perfect example Zach swinging a knife on Paulie during WOTW2 not even being shown. While Simone was sent home after swinging a bottle after a male contestant attacked her first.

PERIOD ALL OF THIS

Not Kam's comment at the end aging like milk while Amber B calls her the biggest threat 

https://twitter.com/challengemtv/status/**********114056705?s=21

plz tell me you saw them call Joseph the wrong name, im screaming he basically calls himself the biggest threat based on what mtv is saying

Not Kam's comment at the end aging like milk while Amber B calls her the biggest threat 

except kam didn't win,.. again 

Shoutout to Leroy for calling out all the winners.. but not targeting Darrell

seems like Cory/Leory/Darrell def. had an alliance that lasted till the end game. 

Also scared *** Wes not saying Darrell isn't his biggest threat haahhaha

Seems pretty obvious now why CT/Wes got thrown in so early, and that Natalie A/Wes were just going to constantly get thrown in just like FM1 

I can't wait to see how Devin vs Wes happened on the show

Reminds me exactly of Bananas/Devin episode where he took him out and Tony betrayed him 

except kam didn't win,.. again 

which is why that comment aged like milk 

Amber b won because of ct I said what I said don't care 

https://twitter.com/challengemtv/status/**********114056705?s=21

im shocked they didn't blur out camila's name lol

amber's a strong competitor stop hating 

Ashley and Kam wanted ct because the knew he was near there puzzles eating it's ct she won because of ct don't care

Anyone with CT as a partner was winning that final. But she kept up others wouldn't have been able to do it.

Anyone with CT as a partner was winning that final. But she kept up others wouldn't have been able to do it.

assume there was a puzzle to end it then per usual

i wonder how amber/darrell vs  CT and Kam would have gone 

btw PR, Gamer said they were waiting till you were up to reveal some surprising news today on twitter 

Ashley and Kam wanted ct because the knew he was near there puzzles eating it's ct she won because of ct don't care

girl you can see Amber is second in the first mission behind Lolo 

CT and Kam would have won imo

oh I saw your comment PR. I just meant at the start of the mission in the promo. good for Aneesa though

I know amber won with help from ct not taking anything away from her tho 

CT and Kam would have won imo

even w darrell's stamina? i. find it tough to believe since he is undefeated in finals esp. the champs vs pros final.

gonna guess as ^ that there was a big puzzle at the end that CT just did on his own to win it, or that they beat the others by a lot

guess im glad darrell didnt go to the final then :) 

we were truly robbed from seeing CT carry Big T to a win this season despite theier drama 

BIG T AND CT FOR RIVALS 4 

Pages