The Challenge: Season 34 Discussion (SPOILERS) - Part 2

6771 posts / 0 new
Last post

S35 Dream Cast 

Turbo, Johnny, Kyle, Nelson, Paulie, Hunter , Theo, Rogan, Joss, Devin, Bear, Idris, Ashley C, Leroy, ROOKIE, ROOKIE

Laurel, Cara Maria, Ninja, Jenna, Dee, Mattie, Georgia, Da’Vonne, Ashley M, Amanda, Sylvia, Kayleigh, Jenn, Esther. ROOKIE, ROOKIE

This would actually be a realistic cast..except for those 5 because I dont see any of them coming back. Maybe they'll give Turbo a pass.

Like Ashley isn't already THE #WinningTeam lmaoooo **** outta here. Cara told us that herself on WOTW; she if anybody knows Ashley is a threat.

S35 Dream Cast 

Turbo, Johnny, Kyle, Nelson, Paulie, Hunter , Theo, Rogan, Joss, Devin, Bear, Idris, Ashley C, Leroy, ROOKIE, ROOKIE

Laurel, Cara Maria, Ninja, Jenna, Dee, Mattie, Georgia, Da’Vonne, Ashley M, Amanda, Sylvia, Kayleigh, Jenn, Esther. ROOKIE, ROOKIE

This would actually be a realistic cast..except for those 5 because I dont see any of them coming back. Maybe they'll give Turbo a pass.

Agreed and we cant pretend Cara being off is even an option unless she physically cant go. John's time may be nearing an end. He's a waste of money if he continually goes out this early. Going out early happens to most but it can't become consistent. He's basically becoming Danny Jamieson. 

Like Ashley isn't already THE #WinningTeam lmaoooo **** outta here. Cara told us that herself on WOTW; she if anybody knows Ashley is a threat.

when legends link up 

S35 Dream Cast 

i get sylvia might not come back but those other fourr why do you think ?

Oh y'all still believing CT beat Nelson? Hilarious. Also Nelson would **** Jordan up anything physical or endurance wise. Y'all sleep on Nelson for a reason I don't know. 

CT came in first every part of that finale so it's not hard to believe. And also we got to remember that we don't get the full drawn out challenge they edit it so we don't know how far along CT was ahead when he finished each station. Cara beat Zach by 30 mins but it didn't seem that way or how many times eliminations go on for hours and we only see part of it. CT is the better swimmer how we know he didn't swim faster at the end? So many elements we don't see in full. Or how like they use equalizers sometimes and it looked like Kam was so much stronger than Paulie when he had two bands to her one. 

When you say Nelson lost by 2 minutes, you know it's complete and utter ********. You're paragraph could've stopped the first sentence because that's not the topic of at hand. Nelson did perfectly that final and didn't have a single screw up, CT got a penalty(ies) and time busters.. even WATCHING the final you'd know that Nelson won. 

so hostile but how is losing by 2 mins complete ********? Bc it’s close? I guess if it was by a lot then you wouldn’t second guess CTs win? Hunter and ashley beat Joss and sylvia by seconds lol CT got a 5 min penalty and 30min Nelson got a 5 min and like I said before you don’t know how far ahead CT was ahead finishing first every station. And I did watch the final and I still stand by what I said. 

Dee, Ashley, Cara, and Ninja is the squad that I never thought would exist but I’m glad it does

Natalie N? To do what exactly 

provide big jugs of the season

provide big jugs of the season

thats what Jenny Delich would be perfect for.

Cara looks injured on her insta...maybe they  dq'd because of her?

It would be inronic for Ct...he lost once because of eric dq

lol do not start. you know her delusional *** who can never take ownership of anything will try to spin it that way that they lost because of something like that and not that they just got beat.

Oh y'all still believing CT beat Nelson? Hilarious. Also Nelson would **** Jordan up anything physical or endurance wise. Y'all sleep on Nelson for a reason I don't know. 

CT came in first every part of that finale so it's not hard to believe. And also we got to remember that we don't get the full drawn out challenge they edit it so we don't know how far along CT was ahead when he finished each station. Cara beat Zach by 30 mins but it didn't seem that way or how many times eliminations go on for hours and we only see part of it. CT is the better swimmer how we know he didn't swim faster at the end? So many elements we don't see in full. Or how like they use equalizers sometimes and it looked like Kam was so much stronger than Paulie when he had two bands to her one. 

When you say Nelson lost by 2 minutes, you know it's complete and utter ********. You're paragraph could've stopped the first sentence because that's not the topic of at hand. Nelson did perfectly that final and didn't have a single screw up, CT got a penalty(ies) and time busters.. even WATCHING the final you'd know that Nelson won. 

People believed the narrative they want to believed. 

Cara looks injured on her insta...maybe they  dq'd because of her?

It would be inronic for Ct...he lost once because of eric dq

They didnt dq.

Anyways back on topic sounds like no cast pics but group ones.

UK cast filming press in 3-4 weeks

why can’t they just do both lmao 

Remember when Cara continued with Free Agents because of her hand. You may not like her, but you can’t say she backs down.

I don’t understand why they’re being so cheap/lazy about cast pics. Like they have a million dollars to give away each season and 6 weeks to film but can’t afford 1 day and a couple hundred bucks for a decent photographer for cast pics?

why can’t they just do both lmao 

I don’t understand why they’re being so cheap/lazy about cast pics. Like they have a million dollars to give away each season and 6 weeks to film but can’t afford 1 day and a couple hundred bucks for a decent photographer for cast pics?

Why are cast pics so important? Doesnt make or break a season for me

any scoop on the hookups pink rose for this season??

The cast pictures would've looked bad anyways so i don't even care for it at this point

The cast pictures would've looked bad anyways so i don't even care for it at this point

Especially since she turned on a few of her teammates

Did she really turn on anyone that didn't already turn on her? I'd love to blame Cara for her own karma there, but Pink implied that Tori was snaked Cara at some point, so it's possible that Tori/Jordan being voted it was a reaction to whatever Tori (or Jordan) did. Though they were always going to have to turn on some teammates at some point just from a numbers perspective.

Say what you will about Cara being a trash person (which is true) but I don't think she's ever turned on someone she's aligned or close with, outside of Zach last season but only after his negative comments about her. 

Right. She's actually pretty loyal. And even if she turned on Tori/Jordan, there could have been a reason as PR implied, or since she and Jordan have always clashed it could have come down to Cara having more loyalty to Kam and others once the team was whittled down.

Ashley out clubbing with Cara, she got with the winning team

Ashley and Cara always got along exept when Amanda got involved, no?

are they not even doing cast photos in the confessional booth like last season

Y’all are sleeping on Daddy Rogan. By the end of this season y’all are all gonna be stanning, don’t @ me

I bet Joss got purged with Kayleigh. He 100% would’ve been a champ if not for that...

Pages