The Challenge: Season 34 Discussion (SPOILERS) - Part 2

6771 posts / 0 new
Last post

Awesome...while we're pretending Nelson beat CT, lets also go with Joss/Sylvia beat Hunter/Ashley and Camila beat Ashley M on Invasion.  I mean, both of those are reasonable as well.  Hell, Theo may have beat Turbo.  We won't ever really know who won when they're timed and not a race.  Praying we get an actually race.

Wonder what happens without the exile twist if Jordan still wins Exes 2 mind you he’s a beast regardless 

Maybe this has been answered but when are we expecting the season to air? September maybe?

Awesome...while we're pretending Nelson beat CT, lets also go with Joss/Sylvia beat Hunter/Ashley and Camila beat Ashley M on Invasion.  I mean, both of those are reasonable as well.  Hell, Theo may have beat Turbo.  We won't ever really know who won when they're timed and not a race.  Praying we get an actually race.

wtf are you talking about lmaoooo

None of the people I wanted to win won, but not mad at the winners.

We got our team challenge, despite all the twists and thing they made it more balanced than probably any other team format we've seen. Especially going into a final.

after the events that conspired tonight on bb21 i expect kemi on s37 

DQ's and injuries and quitters happen all the time. Are we supposed to discredit every winner on those seasons? Because we don't know how much things would change had all these players stayed. Things could've played out way differently had Nelson not been DQ'd. We don't know what would've happened.

I would like a personal apology from kvm who said Rogan would never win. 

Last to first. That's a king baby <3

I admitted I was wrong awhile ago but take this as the personal acknowledgment to you and....

Yes and now I would like to be addressed directly as you said you would when you were all so sure that the ******** king would flop. 

First British Champ <333

Waiting for you to acknowledge everything you were wrong about...

what was I wrong about? The only thing I said are eliminations are jordan’s weakness (particularly physical elims) and we don’t know what type of Elims he was in yet do we?

LOL the guy is 6-1

Oh y'all still believing CT beat Nelson? Hilarious. Also Nelson would **** Jordan up anything physical or endurance wise. Y'all sleep on Nelson for a reason I don't know. 

CT came in first every part of that finale so it’s not hard to believe. And also we got to remember that we don’t get the full drawn out challenge they edit it so we don’t know how far along CT was ahead when he finished each station. Cara beat Zach by 30 mins but it didn’t seem that way or how many times eliminations go on for hours and we only see part of it. CT is the better swimmer how we know he didn’t swim faster at the end? So many elements we don’t see in full. Or how like they use equalizers sometimes and it looked like Kam was so much stronger than Paulie when he had two bands to her one. 

right but at the same time I can understand the switch to race to times it gives people chances to win. If you think about we can have all this stations and someone beat everyone everytime at each one then the last leg lose bc someone past them right before the finish line even tho they were taking long as hell each station. So I think it’s to balance it out. I do prefer a go old whoever crosses the finish line first I think we need those as well and they should switch off with those and the timed ones more often. But I understand why we have timed challenges 

DQ's and injuries and quitters happen all the time. Are we supposed to discredit every winner on those seasons? Because we don't know how much things would change had all these players stayed. Things could've played out way differently had Nelson not been DQ'd. We don't know what would've happened.

I saw Cara’s Instagram story, I wonder what happened

the IF games are a slippery slope to imaginary ******

You’re Right

Cara looks injured on her insta...maybe they  dq'd because of her?

It would be inronic for Ct...he lost once because of eric dq

nvm.

Does anyone know if CT actually got in better shape for this season? Is he slimmer?

Oh y'all still believing CT beat Nelson? Hilarious. Also Nelson would **** Jordan up anything physical or endurance wise. Y'all sleep on Nelson for a reason I don't know. 

CT came in first every part of that finale so it's not hard to believe. And also we got to remember that we don't get the full drawn out challenge they edit it so we don't know how far along CT was ahead when he finished each station. Cara beat Zach by 30 mins but it didn't seem that way or how many times eliminations go on for hours and we only see part of it. CT is the better swimmer how we know he didn't swim faster at the end? So many elements we don't see in full. Or how like they use equalizers sometimes and it looked like Kam was so much stronger than Paulie when he had two bands to her one. 

When you say Nelson lost by 2 minutes, you know it's complete and utter ********. You're paragraph could've stopped the first sentence because that's not the topic of at hand. Nelson did perfectly that final and didn't have a single screw up, CT got a penalty(ies) and time busters.. even WATCHING the final you'd know that Nelson won. 

CT came in first every part of that finale so it's not hard to believe. And also we got to remember that we don't get the full drawn out challenge they edit it so we don't know how far along CT was ahead when he finished each station. Cara beat Zach by 30 mins but it didn't seem that way or how many times eliminations go on for hours and we only see part of it. CT is the better swimmer how we know he didn't swim faster at the end? So many elements we don't see in full. Or how like they use equalizers sometimes and it looked like Kam was so much stronger than Paulie when he had two bands to her one. 

When you say Nelson lost by 2 minutes, you know it's complete and utter ********. You're paragraph could've stopped the first sentence because that's not the topic of at hand. Nelson did perfectly that final and didn't have a single screw up, CT got a penalty(ies) and time busters.. even WATCHING the final you'd know that Nelson won. 

Ok keep dreaming! Whatever makes u feel better.

Nelson being the true Champ but MTV melting at the thought >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dead at people thinking Nelson is a good competitor. 

Dead at people thinking Nelson is a good competitor. 

He is the champion of the 2018th century.

S35 Dream Cast 

Turbo, Johnny, Kyle, Nelson, Paulie, Hunter , Theo, Rogan, Joss, Devin, Bear, Idris, Ashley C, Leroy, ROOKIE, ROOKIE

Laurel, Cara Maria, Ninja, Jenna, Dee, Mattie, Georgia, Da’Vonne, Ashley M, Amanda, Sylvia, Kayleigh, Jenn, Esther. ROOKIE, ROOKIE

S35 Dream Cast 

Turbo, Johnny, Kyle, Nelson, Paulie, Hunter , Theo, Rogan, Joss, Devin, Bear, Idris, Ashley C, Leroy, ROOKIE, ROOKIE

Laurel, Cara Maria, Ninja, Jenna, Dee, Mattie, Georgia, Da’Vonne, Ashley M, Amanda, Sylvia, Kayleigh, Jenn, Esther. ROOKIE, ROOKIE

Johnny/Cara need to sit one or forever out at this point. It's time. Sub in almost any other male vet (minus Zach) and add Kailah, who has been away long enough. Marie would be ideal too but she may want a break from shows after EOTB for a least a little bit. 

Some Real World rookies would be great.

LMAO to any long time dee fans, has she always drunk like this?

I only added Cara and Johnny because I know they’re never going to retire 

Ashley out clubbing with Cara, she got with the winning team

Winning where? ***** won a trip to the ER.

Pages