The Challenge: Invasion (Spoilers Discussion)

40694 posts / 0 new
Last post

HAHAHA CANT WAIT FOR IT TO BE REVEALED ABOUT TJ

If Amanda was fighting and possibly got bopped, its ok cause sometime people take L's

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

HAHAHA CANT WAIT FOR IT TO BE REVEALED ABOUT TJ

well if it is what i think it is about the new host? i only say cause most the internet hating on vevmo for that "rumor"

smh tj just played himself then 

If Amanda was fighting and possibly got bopped, its ok cause sometime people take L's

The tea on TJ was revealed. But I didn't say what type of tea. The specifics and whatnot. ☕️

yeah I'd rather yall reveal in one thread so we can make all of our shook reactionsa nd comments then reveal in parts so stay on peep! Smile

I'm gonna guess its Amanda she said she wanted to be on bad girls club so it wouldn't shock me if she fought 

The tea on TJ was revealed. But I didn't say what type of tea. The specifics and whatnot. ☕️

i wanna see my boy victor cruz

The thought of TJ getting his walking papers on camera at the reunion. ☕

Hopefully TJ ain't leaving. I'm not down with a new host every season. Too messy. 

Lmaoo I'm tripping. Why was i hoping for it to be like Alicia vs Tryanny smh..

Instead we need the BGC10 reunion type of tease!

The thought of TJ getting his walking papers on camera at the reunion. ☕

wow justin

why can i already see nicole's *** jumping up out of her seat and involving herself some way 

Lmaooo how you know?

lmaooooooo

Can someone please send me the picture of Madison sipping her tea to my PM?

Lmaoo I'm tripping. Why was i hoping for it to be like Alicia vs Tryanny smh..Instead we need the BGC10 reunion type of tease!

I need a good nasty brawl. If we're lucky we'll probably get a hair grab and plus I'm not interested in Cory flexing in front of the cameras with his lame fights. ✌

rideordie95 wrote:

Ashley vs Kailah or Amanda vs Kailah would be good!  

Wink

Hmmm ☕

I still need Amanda to verbally clock someone, perferably Camila Wink

I still need Amanda to verbally clock someone, perferably Camila Wink

think she did more than verbally

lol I had that as my AVI

All I know is if there was a fight someone I hate better have gotten their *** kicked.

Instead you should use Queen Thotlicia sipping her tea from the AYTO5 aftershow :)

All I know is if there was a fight someone I hate better have gotten their *** kicked.

Praying it's Amanda <3

Wait, what happened with TJ? Why would he be fired? Did he hook up with one of the female castmates?

I prob should have cancelled my plans and ******* went to this reunion. Damn.

watch I go next year and the reunion is ******* wack

I prob should have cancelled my plans and ******* went to this reunion. Damn.watch I go next year and the reunion is ******* wack

My friend didn't go either Sad

Justin is the real MVP<3

Kings support kings Wink

#TsunamiShane

Pages

Topic locked