The Challenge: Final Reckoning (Spoilers Discussion) - Part II

24876 posts / 0 new
Last post

I think the 3rd & 4th redemptions have 2 double crosses/eliminations. 

Rach1214 wrote:

https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/c85739dcdb546484dc58142094ef9728/5C2C8308/t51.2885-15/e35/40716395_1861067883979647_573630912307400893_n.jpgAshley's cast photo! <3

my girl coming in 8 episodes in and is the most relevant cast member with the best pic by far. Queen Smashley is what failah/ davonne/ Marie WISH they could be

this is a reach and it stinks

If so, they're doing too much lol..the elimination order is still speculated to be the same though..right? Brad/Kyle, Day/Jozae, and Amanda/Zach all leave before the fourth redemption? Or could two double crosses being pulled throw something off?

gamer73 wrote:

If so, they're doing too much lol..the elimination order is still speculated to be the same though..right? Brad/Kyle, Day/Jozae, and Amanda/Zach all leave before the fourth redemption? Or could two double crosses being pulled throw something off?

I think it was said Brad/Kyle compete in the 3rd redemption and lose and stay in redemption before getting eliminated the 4th redemption. Or was that Nelson/Shane? lmao

LoverBox wrote:

gamer73 wrote:I think the 3rd & 4th redemptions have 2 double crosses/eliminations. 

I think it was said Brad/Kyle compete in the 3rd redemption and lose and stay in redemption before getting eliminated the 4th redemption. Or was that Nelson/Shane? lmao

It was Brad/Kyle. Tonanas were also apparently in redemption twice.

gamer73 wrote:

I feel like there is something off by what Player ready told us he or she said that elimination is three way. But we saw what happens if they end on a tie and it was for Amanda/Zach to end the tie then whoever is chosen pick their opponents from everyone.

It wouldnt be possible for them to send in Day/Jozea and still be force to faced the mercenary or I am going crazy not understanding something?

LoverBox wrote:

gamer73 wrote:I think the 3rd & 4th redemptions have 2 double crosses/eliminations. 

I feel like there is something off by what Player ready told us he or she said that elimination is three way. But we saw what happens if they end on a tie and it was for Amanda/Zach to end the tie then whoever is chosen pick their opponents from everyone.It wouldnt be possible for them to send in Day/Jozea and still be force to faced the mercenary or I am going crazy not understanding something?

I've been confused, but the rumor Player Ready said was that it was a 3 way elimination, and Day/Jozea were automatically in because they got last on the mission. I dunno, its weird. 

PinkRose wrote:

LoverBox wrote:

I feel like there is something off by what Player ready told us he or she said that elimination is three way. But we saw what happens if they end on a tie and it was for Amanda/Zach to end the tie then whoever is chosen pick their opponents from everyone.It wouldnt be possible for them to send in Day/Jozea and still be force to faced the mercenary or I am going crazy not understanding something?

I've been confused, but the rumor Player Ready said was that it was a 3 way elimination, and Day/Jozea were automatically in because they got last on the mission. I dunno, its weird. 

I am beginning to think there was a tie that for w.e reason doesnt include Flopzea team and Zach/Amanda didnt wanted to vote their friends.

So they automatically went in against the mercenaries then Zach fracture his nose during it and dq sent to  redemption. Then the elimination after Day/Flopzea. This is not by any means confirmed just an assumption on my part so it can be totally wrong. I just dont see how both teams would in the elimination especially after seeing how they are breaking ties this season.

Why are all these Zach confessionals of him already after he breaks his nose? His one eye is all messed up in these past few episodes when they interview him 

Let's say if it does happen that way and Zach/Amanda go against mercenaries..that would mean Day/Jozae were probably the last team to be sent into the redemption house for the third round? Do we know where Brad/Kyle fall in all of this? in terms of when they were eliminated?..I was thinking maybe its: 1. Kam/kay (purge), 2. Brad/Kyle, 3.Amanda/Zach, 4. Day/Jozae. (With Paulie/Nat of course making up the fifth team)

Let's say if it does happen that way and Zach/Amanda go against mercenaries..that would mean Day/Jozae were probably the last team to be sent into the redemption house for the third round? Do we know where Brad/Kyle fall in all of this? in terms of when they were eliminated?..I was thinking maybe its: 1. Kam/kay (purge), 2. Brad/Kyle, 3.Amanda/Zach, 4. Day/Jozae. (With Paulie/Nat of course making up the fifth team)

They were not the last team keep in mind its looking like this redemption is where 2 teams come back. So more team(s) probably end there for it.

Maybe two out (counting Zach/Amanda) , Two stays in redemptions (The losers) & then probably the two winner teams that join their back to the main house.

What happenned first the 3rd redemption or Devin/Cory DQ? I am to lazy to look for the lock thread right now lol

Littleitaly wrote:

SeauxMtv wrote:

Littleitaly wrote:
Rach1214 wrote:https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/c85739dcdb546484dc58142094ef9728/5C2C8308/t51.2885-15/e35/40716395_1861067883979647_573630912307400893_n.jpgAshley's cast photo! <3

my girl coming in 8 episodes in and is the most relevant cast member with the best pic by far. Queen Smashley is what failah/ davonne/ Marie WISH they could be

sorry your girl has to stay making YouTube vids and starting twitter fights while Ashley is popping bottles in Vegas with her million dollars and second win Sad

I dont think youre familiar with youtubes affiliate program and how much money you can earn compared to a one time payment of 1 mil before tax that shes prolly gonna spend on crack

I SCREAMEDD

ion know wtf the elimination order is I just know they still have a lot of shit to go through whew 

it makes it fun for unpredictablity tho I’ll admit

Littleitaly wrote:

SeauxMtv wrote:

Littleitaly wrote:
Rach1214 wrote:https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/c85739dcdb546484dc58142094ef9728/5C2C8308/t51.2885-15/e35/40716395_1861067883979647_573630912307400893_n.jpgAshley's cast photo! <3

sorry your girl has to stay making YouTube vids and starting twitter fights while Ashley is popping bottles in Vegas with her million dollars and second win Sad

I dont think youre familiar with youtubes affiliate program and how much money you can earn compared to a one time payment of 1 mil before tax that shes prolly gonna spend on crack

Lawddddddddddddddd 

deeper wrote:

LoverBox wrote:

It was Brad/Kyle. Tonanas were also apparently in redemption twice.

Isn't it in Redemption that Kyle and Paulie get into it?

You’re gotta be kidding me. Day/Jozea had 2 wrong and Jozea decides to mess up the puzzle at the last second............... I just realized this. 

Nvm Playerready was right its a 3 way elimination

You’re gotta be kidding me. Day/Jozea had 2 wrong and Jozea decides to mess up the puzzle at the last second............... I just realized this. 

Why would anyone moved pieces when he didnt saw the puzzle once. He is really that stupid?

I wonder if its even true or Day just looking for excuses

LoverBox wrote:

They were not the last team keep in mind its looking like this redemption is where 2 teams come back. So more team(s) probably end there for it.Maybe two out (counting Zach/Amanda) , Two stays in redemptions (The losers) & then probably the two winner teams that join their back to the main house.What happenned first the 3rd redemption or Devin/Cory DQ? I am to lazy to look for the lock thread right now lol

I always kind of assumed that Cory/Devin come in and DQ before the 3rd redemption and that's why they have 2 teams coming back. 

bendagoat wrote:

Why would anyone moved pieces when he didnt saw the puzzle once. He is really that stupid?I wonder if its even true or Day just looking for excuses

IDK but Jozae didn't deny it either & even liked her tweet. I'm waiting for her recap to drop so she can go into detail. 

bendagoat wrote:

Why would anyone moved pieces when he didnt saw the puzzle once. He is really that stupid?I wonder if its even true or Day just looking for excuses

If this ends up being true he is 100% the worst challenge competitor mentally and physically i've ever seen

PinkRose wrote:

bendagoat wrote:You’re gotta be kidding me. Day/Jozea had 2 wrong and Jozea decides to mess up the puzzle at the last second............... I just realized this. 

IDK but Jozae didn't deny it either & even liked her tweet. I'm waiting for her recap to drop so she can go into detail. 

Knowing Jozea, I believe it. He really sucks as a partner. Sometimes for that reason, I wonder how would it be had Day been partners with Paulie whose partner also brings him down.>_>

LoverBox wrote:

They were not the last team keep in mind its looking like this redemption is where 2 teams come back. So more team(s) probably end there for it.Maybe two out (counting Zach/Amanda) , Two stays in redemptions (The losers) & then probably the two winner teams that join their back to the main house.What happenned first the 3rd redemption or Devin/Cory DQ? I am to lazy to look for the lock thread right now lol

They were confirmed out like three days after Day/Jozea and Zach/Amanda

bendagoat wrote:

Jozea is dumb but it being only two pieces like Day says doesn't make sense. If it was just two that were wrong, couldn't they have just switched them and won?

PinkRose wrote:

bendagoat wrote:You're gotta be kidding me. Day/Jozea had 2 wrong and Jozea decides to mess up the puzzle at the last second............... I just realized this. 

Jozea is dumb but it being only two pieces like Day says doesn't make sense. If it was just two that were wrong, couldn't they have just switched them and won?

They don't know which of the two pieces it is and to know it, she had to keep getting in that water to check and you know how that is. After the 2nd check and were told that's how many it was wrong, Day said on twitter she just laid there and told Jozea to let the time run out feeling like Kam/Kayleigh wouldn't get it done. But Jozea done ****** it up the last minute listening to his ******* instincts

If anyone in Vevmo wants to change Ashley's picture on here, here is her full picture!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmhW342UYAA_LLw.jpg

this is actually a very bad picture of her.. her team picture though i feel like it's the best team picture overall

Bad picture where? SHES SERVING!

Pages