The Challenge: Final Reckoning (Spoilers Discussion) - Part II

24876 posts / 0 new
Last post

Dreamdoll wrote:

JoeRealWorld wrote:Looks like they use the same voting strategy of voting for one another again this week... dumb. Ashley & Hunter - Kam & KayleighBrad & Kyle - Joss & SylviaCara & Marie - Nelson & ShaneDa'Vonne & Jozea vote for Kam & KayleighBananas & Tony vote for Joss & SylviaAmanda & Zach vote for Da'Vonne & Jozea (x2) So we get a 2-2-2 tie, wonder how they are going to break that

No Bananas/Tony also voted for Kam/Kayleigh (which is strange cause Kayleigh is suppose to be Bananas friend) and Brad/Kyle voted for Joss/Sylvia along with Day/Jozea.

Bananas was salty over them getting rid of Angelica

Lol, he ought to stop

I hope the hype is real..first Brad was hyping it up & said it would be the last elimination he would want to participate in and now this.

Being held upside down in a tank of water with my ankles locked would be enough to make me lose my shit lol. 

I hope the hype is real..first Joss was hyping it up & said he would NEVER want to participate in that kind of elimination and now this.Being held upside down in a tank of water with my ankles locked would be enough to make me lose my shit lol. 

Brad said this is one of the last eliminations that he ever want to do. Sound intense indeed.

LoverBox wrote:
I hope the hype is real..first Joss was hyping it up & said he would NEVER want to participate in that kind of elimination and now this.Being held upside down in a tank of water with my ankles locked would be enough to make me lose my shit lol. 

Brad said this is one of the last eliminations that he ever want to do. Sound intense indeed.

I meant brad lol..I always find myself calling Joss..BRAD & vice versa.

I actually like Angela a lot better on here than ex on the beach

The worst part is that it looks cold as eff out there.

I hope the hype is real..first Brad was hyping it up & said it would be the last elimination he would want to participate in and now this.Being held upside down in a tank of water with my ankles locked would be enough to make me lose my shit lol. 

Some Fear Factor shit 

I hope the hype is real..first Brad was hyping it up & said it would be the last elimination he would want to participate in and now this.Being held upside down in a tank of water with my ankles locked would be enough to make me lose my shit lol. 

And Da'Vonne gets to be a part of it and I couldn't be more proud

Putting someone who already can't really swim in an elimination where your ankles are tied together underwater... that's really ****** lmao I mean I hate Jozea but damn

Kam and Kayleigh aren't really the strongest swimmers either, not sure about Day.

Putting someone who already can't really swim in an elimination where your ankles are tied together underwater... that's really ****** lmao I mean I hate Jozea but damnKam and Kayleigh aren't really the strongest swimmers either, not sure about Day.

Well Day said shes actully a good swimmer..but the way that its set up, I think anyone would freak out lol. I think we'll only see one person from the two teams compete in the tank instead of it being 2 against 2, I be would surprised if Jozae even attempted to get in the water lol. I think him and Kay will do something else or just stand on the side.

deeper wrote:

Putting someone who already can't really swim in an elimination where your ankles are tied together underwater... that's really ****** lmao I mean I hate Jozea but damnKam and Kayleigh aren't really the strongest swimmers either, not sure about Day.

Well Day said shes actully a good swimmer..but the way that its set up, I think anyone would freak out lol. I think we'll only see one person from the two teams compete in the tank instead of it being 2 against 2, I be would surprised if Jozae even attempted to get in the water lol. I think him and Kay will do something else or just stand on the side.

From the preview, it looked like Kayleigh was in that tank because I saw looked like an H on her shorts

LoverBox wrote:

deeper wrote:Putting someone who already can't really swim in an elimination where your ankles are tied together underwater... that's really ****** lmao I mean I hate Jozea but damnKam and Kayleigh aren't really the strongest swimmers either, not sure about Day.

From the preview, it looked like Kayleigh was in that tank because I saw looked like an H on her shorts

Yeah, Da'Vonne and Kayleigh were the ones competing in the trailer

So Zach and Amanda lose this next challenge and win the following one and that’s when their drama goes down. And Pauline and Natalie stay in redemption until the third redemption.....

Any idea who loses the purge next week?

Any idea who wins the next redemption challenge?

Am I tripping or did we see bananas in a tank in one of the trailers??

Any idea who wins the next redemption challenge?

day and jozea 

Am I tripping or did we see bananas in a tank in one of the trailers??

I thought so too..but he was under water with black strings and not upside down.

So if day and Jozea win the second redemption do they get eliminated again shortly after?

Do Kam and Kayleigh lose this purge or Brad and Kyle? Or am I completely off base?

So if day and Jozea win the second redemption do they get eliminated again shortly after?

Yeah..dont know the oder but they end up in the redemption house for a third and final time.

they get eliminated inbetween the second and third redemption because they go home in the third redemption 

Don’t Pauline and Natalie get sent back to redemption after the third redemption when brad and Kyle and Kam and Kayleigh are in redemption because Pauline and Kyle got into it in one of the trailers

So there will be five teams in the redemption house? Brad/Kyle or Kam/Kay lose because of the purge next week...so you have either ********, Kam/Kay, along with Day/Jozae, Amanda/Zach, & Paulie/Nat for the 3rd redemption round? I wonder who will be the last team to enter out of those five (excluding Paulie/Nat)

So Kam/Kay lose 3rd redemption to Paulie & Natalie?

So there will be five teams in the redemption house? Brad/Kyle or Kam/Kay lose because of the purge next week...so you have either ********, Kam/Kay, along with Day/Jozae, Amanda/Zach, & Paulie/Nat for the 3rd redemption round? I wonder who will be the last team to enter out of those five (excluding Paulie/Nat)

There could be another team since Amanda/Zach and J/D enter from the same elimination. And then two teams come back? And we still haven't seen the Shane/Nelson vs Tony/John elimination yet. That one must be coming up soon.

either Cara/Marie or Bananas/Tony are also in the 3rd Redemption presumably.

Also the original spoiler RUMOR was that Kyle/Brad lost a purge, so I'm guessing its this next one. 

I can't believe we got all the way to Episode 10 before CT's *** finally bounced. The editors were really doing the most this season.

Wasn’t it said Kam/Kayleigh beat Bananas/Tony in an elimination that got them sent into the 3rd redemption?

Pages