The Challenge: Final Reckoning (Spoilers Discussion) - Part II

24876 posts / 0 new
Last post

The trailers show Kyle doing another daily besides the one in the previews for next week. 

Kam/Kayleigh lose the purge 

The trailers show Kyle doing another daily besides the one in the previews for next week. Kam/Kayleigh lose the purge 

in the trailer kam and Kayleigh are in another mission as well with the huge rocks or whatever running down a hill and you see joss/Sylvia hunter/ash Bananas/tony Marie/cara

On episode 11 it says that it will be a “sky bridge” challenge. In the trailer we saw a scene where natalie and paulie were climbing a rope ladder on the sky. Could this mean that They actually beat Davonne and Jozea in redemption? Or is this challenge the one where theyre walking down this wall with their face literally facing the ground? 

IDK if this is Jozae or Joss.

Jozea & Natalie beat Paulie and that one girl in Redemption

Kam & Kayleigh Lose on a Purge. 

Day/Jozae and Amanda/Zach were eliminated together? I know it was said that the info that was coming in was a little confusing for the third redemption round..is that concerning the teams who were there or the teams who were officially eliminated after the double cross was pulled?

Jozea & Natalie beat Paulie and that one girl in RedemptionKam & Kayleigh Lose on a Purge. 

What?

gamer73 wrote:

Jozea & Natalie beat Paulie and that one girl in RedemptionKam & Kayleigh Lose on a Purge. 

What?

Jozae and Day beat Paulie and Natalie

way to screw that joke up

Day/Jozae and Amanda/Zach were eliminated together? I know it was said that the info that was coming in was a little confusing for the third redemption round..is that concerning the teams who were there or the teams who were officially eliminated after the double cross was pulled?

It was a 3 way eliminated and both teams were eliminated at the same time. And then Zach/Amanda were removed from the redemption house.

BSmith27 wrote:

The trailers show Kyle doing another daily besides the one in the previews for next week. Kam/Kayleigh lose the purge 

in the trailer kam and Kayleigh are in another mission as well with the huge rocks or whatever running down a hill and you see joss/Sylvia hunter/ash Bananas/tony Marie/cara

But we also know that Kam/Kayleigh actually come back from redemption and I dont think the same was said for Brad and Kyle.

If Kam/Kay lost the purge, does that means they didn't beat Bananas/Tony in an elimination?

BSmith27 wrote:

That might've been a purge challenge they lost on and got sent home from after beating Brad/Kyle on the last redemption

If Kam/Kay lost the purge, does that means they didn't beat Bananas/Tony in an elimination?

Maybe they beat them in redemption? I think playerready said Bananas/Tony lost 3 times in total.

That challenge with the boulders is probably the purge at the very end where Kam/Kayleigh are officially eliminated 

Neither, imo it looks like paulie 

LoverBox wrote:

Neither, imo it looks like paulie 

I think the helmet has a P

God, I love how karma slapped Tori *** in the face lol. Tried to pop off and the team you popped off on..pulled the double cross. I hope she felt stupid.

God, I love how karma slapped Tori *** in the face lol. Tried to pop off and the team you popped off on..pulled the double cross. I hope she felt stupid.

On episode 11 it says that it will be a “sky bridge” challenge. In the trailer we saw a scene where natalie and paulie were climbing a rope ladder on the sky. Could this mean that They actually beat Davonne and Jozea in redemption? Or is this challenge the one where theyre walking down this wall with their face literally facing the ground? 

******* GLORIOUS! Lol

In think it was confirmed that Paulie/Nat definitely lost three times in a row..last one being the second redemption.

Zach and Amanda on the skybridge

gamer73 wrote:

way to screw that joke up

********* oooop 

Zach and Amanda on the skybridge

That's probably the challenge that they won. It must be the next challenge after the purge.

BSmith27 wrote:

Thats probably the final purge they lose before F5

Who else is excited to see Ratalie flop again Tuesday? Da'vonne did THAT!

https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/c85739dcdb546484dc58142094ef9728/5C2C8308/t51.2885-15/e35/40716395_1861067883979647_573630912307400893_n.jpg

Ashley's cast photo! <3

Who else is excited to see Ratalie flop again Tuesday? Da'vonne did THAT!

if they even show the redemption challenge, i hope they don't end it with a cliffhanger.

Pages