The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars - Stairing Down the Competition

575 posts / 0 new
Last post

Like Kailah really asked her who the **** she is? A supermodel. Sports Illustrated model which says a lot being she's a black women. She's a millionaire. Philanthropist. She has class. Something some of those "champ" women and Shane know nothing about. This spinoff is gonna be trash and to me it's because of the casting on the Champs side. You are dealing with celebrities/people with money not all of them trying to fight and do all that shit like Brooke was saying. MTV needs to do better imo or this spinoff will be long gone soon. 

so just to be clear which "champs" would be classy enough? Cuz last I checked no one watches the challenge for classy people

This is worse than Nicole z eating peanut butterhttps://twitter.com/OMFGRealityTV/status/986300435970625536?s=20

yea.... what the **** is that. That ad doesn't make ANYONE want to tune into the show... waste of money 

Seems like everyone except for the two stars with the biggest following on social media (Drake Bell/Hennessy) and Arian are promoting this show.

badladjj wrote:

Like Kailah really asked her who the **** she is? A supermodel. Sports Illustrated model which says a lot being she's a black women. She's a millionaire. Philanthropist. She has class. Something some of those "champ" women and Shane know nothing about. This spinoff is gonna be trash and to me it's because of the casting on the Champs side. You are dealing with celebrities/people with money not all of them trying to fight and do all that shit like Brooke was saying. MTV needs to do better imo or this spinoff will be long gone soon. 

so just to be clear which "champs" would be classy enough? Cuz last I checked no one watches the challenge for classy people

ACTUAL CHAMPS! Kendall, Tori H., Ashley K., Ibis, Coral, Veronica, etc. actual LEGENDS! 

KAILAH GETTING SNATCHED!!! YAAAAASSSSS and Shane looks worn out and how you a champ and never been in a final? Like I'm confused 

Where? ***** got upset because of a curse word? Get off reality TV and get to church then.

Not sure what makes some of those “legends” Tori? Ashley k? I dont even remember Kendall. I like some is those you mentioned but I def wouldn’t call them legends. 

Graphik wrote:

"It's tacky and it's Jerry......Springer.......You heard me!" MTV about to have these people looking stupid LolLol they clearly told them to "spice things up" and spark up a little drama.

You can still fight and have not look tacky. Watch Bravo. You know a network in a league of its own. Meanwhile MTV still making teen moms a thing in 2018 zzzzzzzz

Selita couldn't last on Bravo either lmaoooooooo if Kailah caused her to walk out of the room by saying "****", Nene would have her somewhere scarred & in a straight-jacket. Lol

I get your point but she had to have known what she signed up for. MTV as a whole has never had any level of class about it.

Ashley K a legend ? She's barely a champion 

TrueTea wrote:

badladjj wrote:Like Kailah really asked her who the **** she is? A supermodel. Sports Illustrated model which says a lot being she's a black women. She's a millionaire. Philanthropist. She has class. Something some of those "champ" women and Shane know nothing about. This spinoff is gonna be trash and to me it's because of the casting on the Champs side. You are dealing with celebrities/people with money not all of them trying to fight and do all that shit like Brooke was saying. MTV needs to do better imo or this spinoff will be long gone soon. 

so just to be clear which "champs" would be classy enough? Cuz last I checked no one watches the challenge for classy people

ACTUAL CHAMPS! Kendall, Tori H., Ashley K., Ibis, Coral, Veronica, etc. actual LEGENDS! 

Just lmao at Ashley K considered a legend.

Anyway, yes we all agree they're great. The fact of the matter is that most of those people haven't appeared on TV in years. Casuals have no interest in them, and casuals make up the majority of the viewers. Most people don't know who most of these Stars are, I highly doubt they'd tune in if they didn't know who the Champs or the Stars are.

badladjj wrote:

KAILAH GETTING SNATCHED!!! YAAAAASSSSS and Shane looks worn out and how you a champ and never been in a final? Like I'm confused 

Where? ***** got upset because of a curse word? Get off reality TV and get to church then.

It was more than the cussing the whole "who the **** are you" was extra. At that point you are talking down on Selita's name. She's a star with a career not some random ***** on the street. It was very disrespectful. I get what y'all are saying but like these people are stars, like have careers. They are here for charity it's really not that deep for them to be acting a fool like that with some nobodies imo. 

Now I really don't get why is Coral not showing up on these spinoffs when she's been so close to doing actual seasons.......I wanna know how much is she asking for & what they pay all of their other "faces" because something in the milk ain't clean.

Tragic... Ashley K is an icon and it's not up for debate so moving on. 

The same nobodies you’re on here daily for? 

I'm gonna take my opinions to the Bravo thread where the actual entertainment is AND VIEWERS lmaooooooo ✌️

Now I really don't get why is Coral not showing up on these spinoffs when she's been so close to doing actual seasons.......I wanna know how much is she asking for & what they pay all of their other "faces" because something in the milk ain't clean.

They wouldn't know what to put on her jersey, and also Coral is above this.

The same nobodies you’re on here daily for? 

You seem pressed. Like I don't even know you but you seem pressed. Like run along boo. 

All of you *****ing about how these Champs aren't actual Champs... The last time we had an actual team Challenge was 2012. It is so difficult to be a Champ nowadays with only pairs and individual seasons, especially with career-Challengers (CT, Camila, Bananas, CM, etc) coming back every single season.

On top of that, most actual Champs from team challenges way back in the day are nearing 40 and are over this show. On top of them being irrelvant as hell, It'd be hard to convince anyone to return, as we've seen with Landon, Coral, etc. It's gonna be hard to get a team of actual Champs, get over it. Let's have some common sense.

All of you *****ing about how these Champs aren't actual Champs... The last time we had an actual team Challenge was 2012. It is so difficult to be a Champ nowadays with only pairs and individual seasons, especially with career-Challengers (CT, Camila, Bananas, CM, etc) coming back every single season.On top of that, most actual Champs from team challenges way back in the day are nearing 40 and are over this show. On top of them being irrelvant as hell, It'd be hard to convince anyone to return, as we've seen with Landon, Coral, etc. It's gonna be hard to get a team of actual Champs, get over it. Let's have some common sense.

Tori Hall. 

Kailah getting embarrassed for being trashy. Yass Selita & Brooke

deeper wrote:

All of you *****ing about how these Champs aren't actual Champs... The last time we had an actual team Challenge was 2012. It is so difficult to be a Champ nowadays with only pairs and individual seasons, especially with career-Challengers (CT, Camila, Bananas, CM, etc) coming back every single season.On top of that, most actual Champs from team challenges way back in the day are nearing 40 and are over this show. On top of them being irrelvant as hell, It'd be hard to convince anyone to return, as we've seen with Landon, Coral, etc. It's gonna be hard to get a team of actual Champs, get over it. Let's have some common sense.

Tori Hall. 

Should've definitely been casted, agreed on that one. Espcially with Brad's return.

All of you *****ing about how these Champs aren't actual Champs... The last time we had an actual team Challenge was 2012. It is so difficult to be a Champ nowadays with only pairs and individual seasons, especially with career-Challengers (CT, Camila, Bananas, CM, etc) coming back every single season.On top of that, most actual Champs from team challenges way back in the day are nearing 40 and are over this show. On top of them being irrelvant as hell, It'd be hard to convince anyone to return, as we've seen with Landon, Coral, etc. It's gonna be hard to get a team of actual Champs, get over it. Let's have some common sense.

So you've been brainwashed? Got it. 

Kailah getting embarrassed for being trashy. Yass Selita & Brooke

I mean I don't know......while we don't really know the specifics of why it happened & if they had issues leading up to that, but Selita came off VERY rude in that exchange.

"First off, I wasn't talking to you". Lawddddddd now imagine her saying that to somebody like LaToya or Da'Vonne........she should be grateful it was Kailah on the receiving end of that lmaoooo

Kailah getting embarrassed for being trashy. Yass Selita & Brooke

Please, that was so over the top. Selita was rude basically with a condescending attitude of "I'm talking to him, thanks". Just because you're a "star" doesn't mean you can talk down to people. And running away to the producers saying "Kailah cursed at me!" Lol is she in elementary school?

And Brooke with the Jerry Springer comment... she's sitting there, not in anyone's face. Her family has made a living off trashy television, she has no room to talk lol

deeper wrote:

All of you *****ing about how these Champs aren't actual Champs... The last time we had an actual team Challenge was 2012. It is so difficult to be a Champ nowadays with only pairs and individual seasons, especially with career-Challengers (CT, Camila, Bananas, CM, etc) coming back every single season.On top of that, most actual Champs from team challenges way back in the day are nearing 40 and are over this show. On top of them being irrelvant as hell, It'd be hard to convince anyone to return, as we've seen with Landon, Coral, etc. It's gonna be hard to get a team of actual Champs, get over it. Let's have some common sense.

So you've been brainwashed? Got it. 

No, I'm a realist. Sorry I'm not delusional and want irrelevant Champs back from over 10 years ago, just to fit the "Champs" title. Most people from back in the day probably make way more money than MTV can offer them, hence why it's been hard trying to get them to return. And even if they do, what's the point? Like I said, the majority of viewers have no idea who they are at this point.

My point was that it's the producers fault for having like 2 team Challenges in the last decade.

Pages