The Challenge: All Stars - Season 3 (Spoilers Discussion)

13603 posts / 0 new
Last post

You all hate Derrick but him beating Nehemiah and Wes in eliminations would be a great ending 

how would that be great? Sounds terrible. 

Derrick was really annoying in the first episode but I'd never no problem watching him beat any of these guys in eliminations.  

I mean I'm indifferent to who wins on the guy's side but if Derrick took out Wes and Nehemiah it's just be an even easier win for Jordan. In a perfect world Derrick goes home next because I hate him and Jordan goes home right before the final to keep things interesting 

there's absolutely nothing interesting about nehemiah and wes cruising their way to the end. it'd be insufferable. 

wes didn't cruise.. he went into elimination against Yes. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they didn't earn it 

i like wes, nehemiah is just his sidekick who hasn't done anything unless we see otherwise. he's like derrick without the accolades. 

You all hate Derrick but him beating Nehemiah and Wes in eliminations would be a great ending 

Derrick was really annoying in the first episode but I'd never no problem watching him beat any of these guys in eliminations.  

I mean I'm indifferent to who wins on the guy's side but if Derrick took out Wes and Nehemiah it's just be an even easier win for Jordan. In a perfect world Derrick goes home next because I hate him and Jordan goes home right before the final to keep things interesting 

I'm not saying Jordan can't win but I think everyone's underestimating the rest of these guys just based on age

im not underestimating anyone. Anyone can win depending on format and finals but if it's a straight up final literally nobody as things are right now is beating Jordan. Nobody.  

that's not interesting to me. But I care way more about the girl's side anyway so meh 

I'm not saying Jordan can't win but I think everyone's underestimating the rest of these guys just based on age

People giving Jordan the favoritism isn't even about the others, is about him currently being in a shape none of the others is, the guy does thriathlons for fun and places well, those guys have cardio for days, i don't know if you're familiarized with mma, but if you do look at the Diaz bros, they also do thriathlon and have never ending cardio

We haven't seen Roni compete in how long? I think it's fair to say she'll be ranked lower just due to age/time off

kailah is ok at finals. She went against 3 good finalists IMO

Again with the "we haven't seen Roni in how long" argument?  Getting tired of it. Think of something else. 

We haven't seen Roni compete in how long? I think it's fair to say she'll be ranked lower just due to age/time off

Again with the "we haven't seen Roni in how long" argument?  Getting tired of it. Think of something else. 

Not to mention she didn't do great against three good finalists, Cara is average at finals, Zach has gassed out in two and Kyle never won

it's a fair argument lol what are you so mad about 

Not to mention she didn't do great against three good finalists, Cara is average at finals, Zach has gassed out in two and Kyle never won

I was referring to the girls she ran against. But to your point, Cara is not average lol and I hate Cara. Zach has killed many finals too and I hate him too, he's well above average. If we're just looking at day 2 then Kailah and Kyle virtually had no shot with the 5 minute head start they had 

not even sure why we're arguing this. Most guys are better than most girls at finals just due to being men 

Id say of guys and girls left from best to least likely chance to win a final:

KellyAnne, Jonna, Kailah, Roni, Nia, Veronica

Jordan, Wes, Brad, Derrick, Mark, Nehemiah

LOL stop it. You're cracking me up. Kailah ranked that high?  And above Roni?  Your killing me. That girl has proven she ain't shit when it comes to finals. She's all talk. Also think you're  overestimating Jonna. I still can't wait to see the AS2 final to see how on earth she won. Did MJ pull a Landon/Carley with her and drag her to a victory?   

From most likely to least likely to win a final for the girls left id rank them like this 

KellyAnne, Roni, Jonna, Kailah, Nia and Veronica 

I didn't put Roni first because on paper Kelly Anne seems like the obvious choice but she's never been able to put together a win. 

You are ranking Roni over 2003 footage and her *** was never near Evelyn level of athletic stop acting like she was. 

How would you on know?  Aren't you the one always saying you don't know anything about Roni?  I know for sure your the one saying that the people on this show were born in the 1900s when almost everyone from this and the main show were born in the 1900s. Lol 

LOL stop it. You're cracking me up. Kailah ranked that high?  And above Roni?  Your killing me. That girl has proven she ain't shit when it comes to finals. She's all talk. Also think you're  overestimating Jonna. I still can't wait to see the AS2 final to see how on earth she won. Did MJ pull a Landon/Carley with her and drag her to a victory?   

From most likely to least likely to win a final for the girls left id rank them like this 

I didn't put Roni first because on paper Kelly Anne seems like the obvious choice but she's never been able to put together a win. 

You are ranking Roni over 2003 footage and her *** was never near Evelyn level of athletic stop acting like she was. 

THIS!! Like I personally love roni and would love to see her win but it's about being realistic, thats like saying Veronica has the best chance of winning bc shes a 3x champ, when in reality only 1 of those finals was even remotely grueling 

But Roni wasn't the same type of competitor Veronica was. She is way better. Again I'll ask you like I've asked others did you even watch any of Roni's seasons?

There's nothing to argue with Roni lol we haven't seen her in so long we have no idea how she'll do

Has this legend been called? We need her, Ayanna and Beth on the same season as Veronica. 

Not mad but that's just all I hear. It's like find something else to base it on. Maybe like facts?

I was referring to the girls she ran against. But to your point, Cara is not average lol and I hate Cara. Zach has killed many finals too and I hate him too, he's well above average. If we're just looking at day 2 then Kailah and Kyle virtually had no shot with the 5 minute head start they had 

not even sure why we're arguing this. Most guys are better than most girls at finals just due to being men 

Lets just agree to disagree, Zach is a very strong competitot but finals is not his strong, he did good on BOTS  but Frank was outperforming him on the final, he gassed out on Free Agents, did allright onVendettas even tough that was the final with worst long ditance runners in a long time. As for Cara I'll give you that she might be slightly above average in finals but she's not great either, give me Camilla or Ashley in a final everyday

THIS!! Like I personally love roni and would love to see her win but it's about being realistic, thats like saying Veronica has the best chance of winning bc shes a 3x champ, when in reality only 1 of those finals was even remotely grueling 

But Roni wasn't the same type of competitor Veronica was. She is way better. Again I'll ask you like I've asked others did you even watch any of Roni's seasons?

you need to rewatch the Gauntlet 1 then. Roni did well on that one rolling on the log mission but Veronica won 2 dailies. On that daily where you had to go down a cliff retreiving flags, Roni got the worst time. Her time was like 11 minutes. Roni never exceeded in other dailies besides that rolling log one. 

Not mad but that's just all I hear. It's like find something else to base it on. Maybe like facts?

the fact is that 15 years has passed and age soes affect most people's athletic ability 

like the fact that we haven't seen Roni in a long *** time? or a different fun fact like The Barbie doll's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts

Veronica is a good competitor though. I'm tired of the slander. She's just lazy now. 

Has this legend been called? We need her, Ayanna and Beth on the same season as Veronica. 

Im sure she's been contacted but she's the type to not want anything to do with these shows. She could probably come back and win if there were a woman's winner. 

Veronica is a good competitor though. I'm tired of the slander. She's just lazy now. 

she is. But it's like the genius who doesn't study or try in school. They're still really smart but they're probably gonna fail the test if they never open the book

like the fact that we haven't seen Roni in a long *** time? or a different fun fact like The Barbie doll's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts

We'll just wait and see the results of this season. 

They actually not that different--though the difference may be in who still trains.  Veronica won two missions on The Gauntlet while Roni won 1.  Roni was more well-liked by the cast but Veronica performed very well.

Roni and Veronica both have a background in dance. 

you need to rewatch the Gauntlet 1 then. Roni did well on that one rolling on the log mission but Veronica won 2 dailies. On that daily where you had to go down a cliff retreiving flags, Roni got the worst time. Her time was like 11 minutes. Roni never exceeded in other dailies besides that rolling log one. 

This is NOT accurate. First off, Sarah and Cara DQ on the rock climbing mission, so saying Roni did worst is totally misleading. And Roni did very well. She was one of the final 4 people on the turntable along with V Rachel and Theo G, Won her red barron heat, went fives rounds in  muddy balls, survived sink my ship, and was middle of the road on towering Inferno. Oh, and won rolling on the river. Roni was solid.

I wanna see Gladys from Road Rules 7 on the next season

I dont want to go back to quote but @Chavo Ive actually seen every one of Roni's season and if you had read what i said and what ive been saying you'd have realized ive said countless times im rooting for Roni and that i would love to see her win, BUT i am just being realistic, none of us have seen Roni in years so there's no way to know for sure if she is gonna be the same competitor as she was on the gauntlet, its a large part due to age it happens naturally

See: veronica on dirty 30 (even the ruins) compared to gauntlet/inferno/inferno2 she wasnt nearly the physical competitor she once was

For the record, Roni performed a little better than Veronica. Looking at my old notes, Roni's average placement in missions was in the top 55% of the playing field, Veronica on average outlasted 51%. Veronica had some low numbers in Muddy Balls, Battle Ship, and Rolling on the River. However thats a 4% difference, so they are at the same level basically, everyone relax

I dont want to go back to quote but @Chavo Ive actually seen every one of Roni's season and if you had read what i said and what ive been saying you'd have realized ive said countless times im rooting for Roni and that i would love to see her win, BUT i am just being realistic, none of us have seen Roni in years so there's no way to know for sure if she is gonna be the same competitor as she was on the gauntlet, its a large part due to age it happens naturally

See: veronica on dirty 30 (even the ruins) compared to gauntlet/inferno/inferno2 she wasnt nearly the physical competitor she once was

True, its been 18 years people. Though Veronica held her own on Dirty 30 but she was def not in Gauntlet/Inferno shape

Who knows? Roni could be in great shape! She is a dancer after all. They usually keep up with their bodies

Susie fought and earned her place in that final though 

But she wouldn't have won if she didn't have 3 guys carrying her during that final lol

Her endurance would have been an issue on an individual or pair format.

Someone once said in Susie and Sarah's podcast, Susie admitted she was trying to throw the final on the ruins so Sarah and KellyAnne would win and then they'd split the money 3 ways. I don't listen to their podcast so idk if it's true Susie said that. 

Pages