The Challenge: All Stars - Season 3 (Spoilers Discussion)

13603 posts / 0 new
Last post

Manifesting Jordan vs Derrick in elim as we speak

Manifesting Jordan vs Derrick in elim as we speak

Californiagirl
Anonymous's picture

Id say of guys and girls left from best to least likely chance to win a final:

KellyAnne, Jonna, Kailah, Roni, Nia, Veronica

Jordan, Wes, Brad, Derrick, Mark, Nehemiah

LOL stop it. You're cracking me up. Kailah ranked that high?  And above Roni?  Your killing me. That girl has proven she ain't shit when it comes to finals. She's all talk. Also think you're  overestimating Jonna. I still can't wait to see the AS2 final to see how on earth she won. Did MJ pull a Landon/Carley with her and drag her to a victory?   

From most likely to least likely to win a final for the girls left id rank them like this 

KellyAnne, Roni, Jonna, Kailah, Nia and Veronica 

I didn't put Roni first because on paper Kelly Anne seems like the obvious choice but she's never been able to put together a win. 

You are ranking Roni over 2003 footage and her *** was never near Evelyn level of athletic stop acting like she was. 

Why is Wes still in???? After Jordan he's the biggest threat and there's a sorta big gap after that, maybe brad is after. 

I am a huge fan of Roni but she won one season where no one was eliminated and both of her wins were team wins. I still hope she does well.

Id say of guys and girls left from best to least likely chance to win a final:

KellyAnne, Jonna, Kailah, Roni, Nia, Veronica

Jordan, Wes, Brad, Derrick, Mark, Nehemiah

LOL stop it. You're cracking me up. Kailah ranked that high?  And above Roni?  Your killing me. That girl has proven she ain't shit when it comes to finals. She's all talk. Also think you're  overestimating Jonna. I still can't wait to see the AS2 final to see how on earth she won. Did MJ pull a Landon/Carley with her and drag her to a victory?   

From most likely to least likely to win a final for the girls left id rank them like this 

KellyAnne, Roni, Jonna, Kailah, Nia and Veronica 

I didn't put Roni first because on paper Kelly Anne seems like the obvious choice but she's never been able to put together a win. 

You are ranking Roni over 2003 footage and her *** was never near Evelyn level of athletic stop acting like she was. 

THIS!! Like I personally love roni and would love to see her win but it's about being realistic, thats like saying Veronica has the best chance of winning bc shes a 3x champ, when in reality only 1 of those finals was even remotely grueling 

You all hate Derrick but him beating Nehemiah and Wes in eliminations would be a great ending 

I'm shocked Nia is still in unless Jordan is helping her stick around. She came in knowing barely anyone I think?? Jonna and Wes? 

Don't sleep on Roni

Y'all stay hating on team wins when those are actually hard to win because you have to win as a team. One person can mess it up for everyone 

Y'all stay hating on team wins when those are actually hard to win because you have to win as a team. One person can mess it up for everyone 

No one hates on team wins tf lol individual wins are still way harder 

You all hate Derrick but him beating Nehemiah and Wes in eliminations would be a great ending 

how would that be great? Sounds terrible. 

Im fine with everyone winning except Brad

Pairs and individuals are way harder! This only applies to the one where Big Easy die on every other one if someone was slacking they legit could be carried I don't remember if it was Susie on The Ruins or Tori on Cutthroat legit being carried by the guys at some point to the win. Teams challenges is the reason why someone like Katie and Sarah Greyson have wins if it was pairs or individual they wouldn't have won.

Ashley Kelsey and Sam <3 but I agree that team wins are easier than individual and pair wins.

Pairs and individuals are way harder! This only applies to the one where Big Easy die on every other one if someone was slacking they legit could be carried I don't remember if it was Susie on The Ruins or Tori Cutthroat legit being carried by the guys at some point to the win. Teams challenges is the reason why someone like Katie and Sarah Greyson have wins.

Both Tori and Susie were carried.  Tina and Tonya were also carried on I2 but thankfully they lost.  Still feel bad for Derrick trying to run with them on his shoulders lol

Derrick was really annoying in the first episode but I'd never no problem watching him beat any of these guys in eliminations.  

Coral lost the win for her team 

Susie fought and earned her place in that final though 

Brad is probably least likely to go home IMO.  Wes's group is either gonna target Derrick/Mark OR "betray" Jordan if they're working with him.  I don't see Derrick/Mark aiming for Brad if they can take out Wes or Jordan.

But she wouldn't have won if she didn't have 3 guys carrying her during that final lol

Her endurance would have been an issue on an individual or pair format.

Derrick was really annoying in the first episode but I'd never no problem watching him beat any of these guys in eliminations.  

I mean I'm indifferent to who wins on the guy's side but if Derrick took out Wes and Nehemiah it's just be an even easier win for Jordan. In a perfect world Derrick goes home next because I hate him and Jordan goes home right before the final to keep things interesting 

But she wouldn't have won if she didn't have 3 guys carrying her during that final lol

Oh, I agree 100%. She gassed out fast. I meant she earned her place in the final by winning a lot of eliminations to get to it. 

Brad is probably least likely to go home IMO.  Wes's group is either gonna target Derrick/Mark OR "betray" Jordan if they're working with him.  I don't see Derrick/Mark aiming for Brad if they can take out Wes or Jordan.

Yes i agree, the only way i can see them throwing Brad is knowing there willnbe an headbanger and use him to take out Jordan, since him and Mark are probably the biggest guys there

she definitely would've gotten last in that final if she didn't have guys to carry her is the point. If they weren't allowed to carry her then KellyAnne and Sarah would've won

Wes def but I think I like Nehemiah

Wes def but I think I like Nehemiah

nehemiah is a tryhard imo. have no idea how he got on 3 seasons 

it should have been 1 and done! 

I mean I'm indifferent to who wins on the guy's side but if Derrick took out Wes and Nehemiah it's just be an even easier win for Jordan. In a perfect world Derrick goes home next because I hate him and Jordan goes home right before the final to keep things interesting 

there's absolutely nothing interesting about nehemiah and wes cruising their way to the end. it'd be insufferable. 

there's absolutely nothing interesting about nehemiah and wes cruising their way to the end. it'd be insufferable. 

wes didn't cruise.. he went into elimination against Yes. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they didn't earn it 

I'm not saying Jordan can't win but I think everyone's underestimating the rest of these guys just based on age

Pages