The Challenge: All Stars - Season 3 (Spoilers Discussion)

13603 posts / 0 new
Last post

I really hope Mark and Nehemiah go home before the final. We've seen them both in finals recently and let's face it. Neither of them will have a shot. I'd like to see a competitive final. The best options for that are: Brad, Derrick, Wes, and Jordan

Nehemiah and Melinda were beating Jonna/MJ at the first portion of the final before Ayanna/Teck quit

Roni, Jonna and Veronica for the final <3

I really hope Mark and Nehemiah go home before the final. We've seen them both in finals recently and let's face it. Neither of them will have a shot. I'd like to see a competitive final. The best options for that are: Brad, Derrick, Wes, and Jordan

Nehemiah and Melinda were beating Jonna/MJ at the first portion of the final before Ayanna/Teck quit

I'm not sure that's impressive..... I've never thought of MJ as being a great finals runner

I'm not sure that's impressive..... I've never thought of MJ as being a great finals runner

Well they did win against Darrell 

Well they did win against Darrell 

Half this board has been telling me for the last 2 weeks that Darrell sucks. And winning against him isn't impressive anymore. Plus there's the variable of Janelle.... 

You've never seen him run a final.   He didn't compete on the G2 final

You've never seen him run a final.   He didn't compete on the G2 final

I didn't say he definitively wasn't a good finals runner. I just said I never thought of him as being one. Let's face it besides Darrell there wasn't any "known" commodity in the season 2 final. But Darrell had Janelle with him too and we don't know how she is anymore. I'd put my money on Derrick, Wes, Brad, and Jordan over Mark and Nehemiah.  At least we know they can be very good in finals.... 

Any guy can leave tonight and ill be happy! As for the girls as long as Roni and Nia are safe im happy! 

Youre underestimating Mark IMO but maybe. I mean Derrick was purged so Mark did better than him. 

mark isn't built for a final. He's definitely least likely to win along with maybe Nehemiah out of who's left 

Youre underestimating Mark IMO but maybe. I mean Derrick was purged so Mark did better than him. 

mark isn't built for a final. He's definitely least likely to win along with maybe Nehemiah out of who's left 

Maybe--I wouldn't be shocked if Mark was working on his cardio though since the first season.

Id say of guys and girls left from best to least likely chance to win a final:

KellyAnne, Jonna, Kailah, Roni, Nia, Veronica

Jordan, Wes, Brad, Derrick, Mark, Nehemiah

Probably. I do think the guys are pretty interchangeable though.  Hopefully it's individual not paired with the same point system used on the first season. 

spot on though I'd say there's a pretty significant gap between Kailah and Roni/Nia and Brad and the bottom 3 guys. If it's individual then Derrick is losing on puzzles alone and goes to the bottom of the list praise satan

spot on though I'd say there's a pretty significant gap between Kailah and Roni/Nia and Brad and the bottom 3 guys. If it's individual then Derrick is losing on puzzles alone and goes to the bottom of the list praise satan

agreed i see derrick mark and nehemiah being fairly interchangeable depending on final format and same with Wes/Brad

I hope Roni wins <3

I'm gonna need Jordan out in the next 2 elims tbh cause the guy's side is going to be super boring with him destroying everyone in the final 

would be cute to have a little Brad/Wes rematch as they're interchangeable like you said so it'd be interesting that way 

Is mark good in finals? I mean he does have to carry those double d pecs around

Is mark good in finals? I mean he does have to carry those double d pecs around

not really. Those mambas def weigh him down lol

LOL stop it. You're cracking me up. Kailah ranked that high?  And above Roni?  Your killing me. That girl has proven she ain't shit when it comes to finals. She's all talk. Also think you're  overestimating Jonna. I still can't wait to see the AS2 final to see how on earth she won. Did MJ pull a Landon/Carley with her and drag her to a victory?   

From most likely to least likely to win a final for the girls left id rank them like this 

KellyAnne, Roni, Jonna, Kailah, Nia and Veronica 

I didn't put Roni first because on paper Kelly Anne seems like the obvious choice but she's never been able to put together a win. 

Mark is too big for finals. This is why I roll my eyes when fans say "they need to bulk up" about leaner cast mates. Lots of muscle weighs you down when it comes to cardio. On top of that, it slows you down on high altitudes and makes your breathing harder. 

We haven't seen Roni compete in how long? I think it's fair to say she'll be ranked lower just due to age/time off

kailah is ok at finals. She went against 3 good finalists IMO

Mark is too big for finals. This is why I roll my eyes when fans say "they need to bulk up" about leaner cast mates. Lots of muscle weighs you down when it comes to cardio. On top of that, it slows you down on high altitudes and makes your breathing harder. 

free agents Zach vs every other final he was in is the only example you need for this lol

LOL stop it. You're cracking me up. Kailah ranked that high?  And above Roni?  Your killing me. That girl has proven she ain't shit when it comes to finals. She's all talk. Also think you're  overestimating Jonna. I still can't wait to see the AS2 final to see how on earth she won. Did MJ pull a Landon/Carley with her and drag her to a victory?   

From most likely to least likely to win a final for the girls left id rank them like this 

I didn't put Roni first because on paper Kelly Anne seems like the obvious choice but she's never been able to put together a win. 

KA has been totally screwed over on every single one of these shows and we all know it. By all means she "put together a win" on Season 1 of this it just didn't count on a technicality 

I'm gonna need Jordan out in the next 2 elims tbh cause the guy's side is going to be super boring with him destroying everyone in the final 

would be cute to have a little Brad/Wes rematch as they're interchangeable like you said so it'd be interesting that way 

yeah id like to see them throw brad or mark to jordan in a head banger, The other guys are dumb if they arent throwing jordan into any elim they can

listen i love Roni and hope she wins and is the only girl im really pulling for, but lets be realistic here she hasnt been on a season in well over 15 years and none of us know what shape she is in currently physically, someone like Kailah definitely has an edge due to age (and yes she did bad in the vendettas final i totally awknowledge that) and we saw Jonna perform VERY well on the AS1 final months after giving birth so it only makes sense she'd get even better 

Is Kailah the only member of the cast who was born in the 1990s?

I'd love to see Wes and Kelly Anne win for all times sake. Be great story. Be funny if Jordan loses because of a partner. If he's truly one of the best, let's see if he can elevate a much lesser partner in a final the way Landon did with Carley 

I'd love to see Wes and Kelly Anne win for all times sake. Be great story. Be funny if Jordan loses because of a partner. If he's truly one of the best, let's see if he can elevate a much lesser partner in a final the way Landon did with Carley 

THIS! I'd love for Jordan/Veronica to be paired for the final (if it's partners)

I hope that Veronica and Jordan are partners in the final. 

Carley <3 I hope she forms an alliance with Sophia next season.

Pages