The Challenge: All Stars 5- Spoilers Discussion

12490 posts / 0 new
Last post

CML perhaps you should go see the therapist that Cara is seeing

Clearly that therapist is shíț, maybe Nia's therapist? 

Let's predict the fights that we may or may not see...

I'll start with Amber vs Aneesa

Omg Yes! See how much Nia has improved as a person? (Even tho it made her kinda boring)

lmaoo Amber sent that old teletubby home

Would yall rather have to share a bathroom with Aneesa knowing you can never shower in peace or sleep in the bunk above Devun with his musk wafting up at you and also eat all your meals next to his stank ***?

Omg Yes! See how much Nia has improved as a person? (Even tho it made her kinda boring)

Killah leave CML alone or I'll got back to bashing Entertainber.

Nany vs Amber is supposedly a thing huh? I'm interested to see this Leroy vs Dario fallout. They're both WAY overdue for an argument lol. 

Would yall rather have to share a bathroom with Aneesa knowing you can never shower in peace or sleep in the bunk above Devun with his musk wafting up at you and also eat all your meals next to his stank ***?

bathroom with Aneesa. I HATE devin

Boring attacks on Dario are not justified.

Lmao end 

Incoming arguments in 3...2...1...

Lmao end 

I'll give you credit: 4 of them are worse than Ambore. Not bad. ESPECIALLY for you. 

Oh Amber the queen that you are

Lmao end 

I'll give you credit: 4 of them are worse than Ambore. Not bad. ESPECIALLY for you. 

you're probably happy that amber allegedly targeted ashley aren't you lmaooo

Yes lmaooooo. I'd rather it have been someone else so that I don't have to be bribed with a reason to like Ambore, but I'm still happy about it. 

Oh Amber the horrible casting choice that you are

Yes lmaooooo. I'd rather it have been someone else so that I don't have to be bribed with a reason to like Ambore, but I'm still happy about it. 

f u ck you b i tc h. Ashley > Crusty Maria 

Oh Rotundneesa the horrible casting choice that you are

killakashhh, would you rather Ambore have been on this season or 40? While I'd rather her have been on 40, ESPECIALLY because she doesn't belong on All Stars, production telling her that she doesn't fit a theme that literally everyone that has ever done the main show fits will always be funny. 

Hidden the names to remain unbiased. I would MUCH rather have the first person's stats Smile

Like I rather get eliminated if I'm not going to win the final tbh Smile

I'd rather have the second! All those extra appearance fees and extra paid vacations.

I'd rather have the second! All those extra appearance fees and extra paid vacations.

girl delete!

Like I rather get eliminated if I'm not going to win the final tbh

Not me. I'd get embarrassed in an elimination. Let me skate to a final and pretend I twitsted an ankle or got a spider bite that took me out Smile

Hidden the names to remain unbiased. I would MUCH rather have the first person's stats

CML nobody cares about your weak *** screenshots 

I do.

I do.

don't switch up on me now???

They're not "weak." All three of them read you for filth and I can just send the screenshots instead of having to type different paragraphs in response to your repetitive obsession with my Queen! 

They're not "weak." All three of them read you for filth and I can just send the screenshots instead of having to type different paragraphs in response to your repetitive obsession with my Queen! 

girl idgaf lmaoooo and I'll talk all my shit about crusty maria if I want to period Smile

Pages