The Challenge: All Stars 5- Spoilers Discussion

12490 posts / 0 new
Last post

Yall ********* forgot about YES winning allstars 1!!!! Smile

Also, I don't want to watch a weak a•ss, carnival style final like 39. Just have a male winner and a female winner, or team format. Problem solved for a problem that should have never been created. 

Yall ********* forgot about YES winning allstars 1!!!!

Lolol sure did! Ok so it's even lmaoo. It's hard to keep up with all these shows now man lol 

And turbo

Wtf are you talking about. They have had 5 seasons with 1 winner. Vendettas, wotw, 39, allstars 1 and allstars 4. Three are men Turbo Yes & Emanuel. 

Lol ok yeah I was missing mf's fr lmaoo. Still in all. A woman is capable of beating a man lol. I don't like the mixed teams either. But I think the advantage thing is being blown out of proportion.

And turbo

So its now FACT a male/male team will ALWAYS have the advantage over the woman. I don't know why morons are arguing over something like this

Skye when she saw that Adam & Steve won (I know steve isn't white but still) 

Also, I don't want to watch a weak a•ss, carnival style final like 39. Just have a male winner and a female winner, or team format. Problem solved for a problem that should have never been created. 

I agree with this. I didn't watch 39 but that AS4 final was garbage. I don't like the carnival stuff either but I'm just saying that those types of finals are anybody's to win. I don't see a big advantage for a M/M team in that situation.

WOW1 was a heavily endurance based final. Ninja who is probably one of the most physically fit women was never going to beat any of the men, even an exhausted, sick Wes. 

The Cara & Marie vs Shane & Nelson elimination was deeply unserious tho

Why would they do a punching elimination with two men facing two women?

The ONLY woman who can beat most men in an individual final most times than not is probably JENNY

Is steve full thai or only half?

Did someone say there wasn't physical differences between them? lol I must have missed that.

What final doesn't have a physical component to it? Therefore it will always be an unfair advantage to have a m/m team against a f/f team. Let's use our brains

Finals tend to lean more towards endurance than strength. Which is why the big bulky guys usually struggle. So tell me how that's an advantage for a man who's probably heavier? Just like there's things that favor big strong men, there are things that favor lightweight runners with good stamina. Let's try to use your brain. Lol

just from a very quick research

bigger lungs and gullet leading to higher aerobic capability, higher center of gravity, hip to knee angle on men for movement/force transfer.. men have more muscle and are heavier but women tend to have more fat percentage, which can make things complicated. men have more oxygen ferrying hemoglobin then women.. there are many reasons why they should keep it seperated. there is usually always a high performance gap between males in female regardless of distance ran with very little overlap

And turbo

So its now FACT a male/male team will ALWAYS have the advantage over the woman. I don't know why morons are arguing over something like this

Cause yall cry about everything when yall favorite doesn't win. I want Day & Shane to win but if they don't I'm not gonna cry about it being unfair because there was a M/M team. It's not that serious. Y'all know yall are not on the Challenge right? It's a tv show. One that I don't understand why yall watch if yall are so disgruntled all the time. Lol

Laurel was not winning that final without that twist, I would lean towards her being 3rd, but she wasn't going to be first.

obviously women can still beat men and we have seen it in the show, like ninja, for example. but it's typically the exception rather than the rule due to previous training experience

Did someone say there wasn't physical differences between them? lol I must have missed that.

What final doesn't have a physical component to it? Therefore it will always be an unfair advantage to have a m/m team against a f/f team. Let's use our brains

Finals tend to lean more towards endurance than strength. Which is why the big bulky guys usually struggle. So tell me how that's an advantage for a man who's probably heavier? Just like there's things that favor big strong men, there are things that favor lightweight runners with good stamina. Let's try to use your brain. Lol

just from a very quick research

bigger lungs and gullet leading to higher aerobic capability, higher center of gravity, hip to knee angle on men for movement/force transfer.. men have more muscle and are heavier but women tend to have more fat percentage, which can make things complicated. men have more oxygen ferrying hemoglobin then women.. there are many reasons why they should keep it seperated. there is usually always a high performance gap between males in female regardless of distance ran with very little overlap

These women work out. Adam and Steve are damn near 50. Y'all are reaching. Well not Sam but still lolol

The ONLY woman who can beat most men in an individual final most times than not is probably JENNY

I actually think Laurel is stronger than Jenny. Honestly in something that is purely strength/endurance/swimming, even Jenny would have a hard time against Devin. 

Wtf are you talking about. They have had 5 seasons with 1 winner. Vendettas, wotw, 39, allstars 1 and allstars 4. Three are men Turbo Yes & Emanuel. 

Lol ok yeah I was missing mf's fr lmaoo. Still in all. A woman is capable of beating a man lol. I don't like the mixed teams either. But I think the advantage thing is being blown out of proportion.

Some of the most elite women in show history (and sol against easily the weakest cast ever) beat men. That doesn't mean women aren't at a disadvange.

Is steve full thai or only half?

half Thai half white

I'm not arguing with science that men have physical advantages over women. I'm saying that those advantages don't always come into play on this show. They can create whatever challenges they want to that have nothing to do with physical make up, as they have before.

Eh, I have faith in the equalizers/twists to give us an unpredictable winner 

Da'Vonne followed Katie 

eurgh I thought she had better taste than this. guess she felt sorry for her flopping every season

I'm not arguing with science that men have physical advantages over women. I'm saying that those advantages don't always come into play on this show. They can create whatever challenges they want to that have nothing to do with physical make up, as they have before.

i see yr point. and i do think that this final is an exception and there is a good chance some women on here can outdo steve and adam due to things like experience and age.

i guess the real conversation is on whether or not they should  numb down the physical aspect of the show to truly make it an equal shot, at the expense of the competiveness. but even trying to envoke competiveness where it's equal, that would be hard to do. what is to determine exactly what challenges would benefit one sex over the other? in a final, how would you even begin to create a balance in competitions catered to men and women biologically and then interpret that into a competitive time range? i just feel like keeping it seperated takes out the 'what ifs' and keeps it more fair to watch.

and you also get a man and woman winner, so it's not like either party, or the fans, lose

Da'Vonne followed Katie 

eurgh I thought she had better taste than this. guess she felt sorry for her flopping every season

Da'Vonne is a charitable queen, so ofc she'll give to the poor Smile

Look at every team challenge. The team with the least women tend to win lol

i see yr point. i guess the real conversation is on whether or not they should  numb down the physical aspect of the show to truly make it an equal shot, at the expense of the competiveness. but even trying to envoke competiveness where it's equal, that would be hard to do. what is to determine exactly what challenges would benefit one sex over the other? in a final, how would you even begin to create a balance in competitions catered to men and women biologically and then interpret that into a competitive time range? i just feel like keeping it seperated takes out the 'what ifs' and keeps it more fair to watch.

and you also get a man and woman winner, so it's not like either party, or the fans, lose

I agree 100% it's just a bad idea to mix teams in the first place.

Did yall see Melissa's instagram story? She can't even know exactly what happened to her mom and can't get an answer Sad That is just terrible to have that extra stress and lack of answers after an already tragic situation.

</3

If sam's big âśš won, there's still hope for Aneesa, no?

There already was hope for Aneesa. She's coming for her win. It's just too bad that Trashley ruined her chances this time around. First she has to go up against the terminator on Battle of the Eras, and then fast forward to this season where she's tied to someone that has sucked into almost every single elimination she's ever gone into. Poor Aneesa. She'll get that win one day. I'll never give up on her, even if she gives up on herself Sad

Pages