The Challenge: All Stars 5- Spoilers Discussion

12490 posts / 0 new
Last post

Turbo unfollowed fessy and amber 

Nice! 

the fact Amber was being so messy and she wasn't even an early boot speaks volumes like she's THAT GIRL

You trying to convince yourself that Ambore is capable of making good TV is never not funny to watch! 

Da'Vonne followed Katie 

eurgh I thought she had better taste than this. guess she felt sorry for her flopping every season

Yet Katie is a champion! Ugh such a legend. 

Why are you quoting me, but don't have that same energy for Flopnanas you scared little bïťçħ? Smile

Why are you quoting me, but don't have that same energy for Flopnanas you scared little bïťçħ?

Because you're the one that's actually delusional enough to convince yourself that Ambore isn't boring. Flopnanas is just trolling, and he preys on your innocence and vulnerability that leads you to those same delusional conclusions in order to egg you and your insane beliefs on! 

If there's no love island rookies on 41 then it's a chop for me #JustMyOpinion

Due to my immense dissatisfaction for this terrible season with terrible casting, I haven't been as into it as I could've been and I therefore haven't been rooting hard enough for STEVE! Just like Nany would say, he deserves to be a champion (except he actually deserves it unlike Nany), especially after that horrible All Stars 4 final! GOOOOOOOOO STEVE! 

*there are 

We want Imani!

*there are 

I hope an old lady rocks your shit

We want Imani!

Imani, a Kyra return, Carrington, Zay, Ray, Leah, Liv, Jana etc

We want Imani!

Imani, a Kyra return, Carrington, Zay, Ray, Leah, Liv, Jana etc

Ray Gantt <333 emotional dentist icon

Less of those CBS LOSERS and more Love Islanders and Housewives Smile

Less of those CBS LOSERS and more Love Islanders and Housewives

housewives are too old and unathletic for the challenge. They should stick to traitors and big brother.

Due to my immense dissatisfaction for this terrible season with terrible casting, I haven't been as into it as I could've been and I therefore haven't been rooting hard enough for STEVE! Just like Nany would say, he deserves to be a champion (except he actually deserves it unlike Nany), especially after that horrible All Stars 4 final! GOOOOOOOOO STEVE! 

Steve is the cringiest, dullest, unfunny try hard loser the show has seen. His hair is as ugly as his personality and charisma and hopefully we will never see him again on this show. Everyone in the house always hates him just like they do Cara because they both annoying try hard losers that suck all positivity and humour from everyone and every scene they are in. Him winning is because production rigged it by giving him a M/M team just like they rigged vendettas final for horse hair. 

Less of those CBS LOSERS and more Love Islanders and Housewives

housewives are too old and unathletic for the challenge. They should stick to traitors and big brother.

this comment has me weak omgggg

Steve is the cringiest, dullest, unfunny try hard loser the show has seen. His hair is as ugly as his personality and charisma and hopefully we will never see him again on this show. Everyone in the house always hates him just like they do Cara because they both annoying try hard losers that suck all positivity and humour from everyone and every scene they are in. Him winning is because production rigged it by giving him a M/M team just like they rigged vendettas final for horse hair. 

Since we're dragging steve, I've always found him to be soooo boring. Lmaooo teck ended him on AS2 Smile

Steve and Cara are those weird kids in school that hate on the pretty popular girls like Jenna and Amber. 

And I bet you if Steve/Adam won, Cara Maria's bitter aşš will be liking comments saying "Steve is a much better winner than the last one" lmaoo she's a keyboard warrior #JustMyOpinion Wink

And I bet you if Steve/Adam won, Cara Maria's bitter aşš will be liking comments saying "Steve is a much better winner than the last one" lmaoo she's a keyboard warrior #JustMyOpinion

And I bet you if Steve/Adam won, Cara Maria's bitter aşš will be liking comments saying "Steve is a much better winner than the last one" lmaoo she's a keyboard warrior #JustMyOpinion

girl idgaf if I wanna talk shit then I'll talk my shit Smile

Stop with the freaking screenshots!

exactly like it's not even funny atp it's just creepy and weird

exactly like it's not even funny atp it's just creepy and weird

AND ANNOYING AF

Still love you CML but you need an intervention.

I was going to make a joke but nvm Smile

I was going to make a joke but nvm

Make it.

Anyways, back to this ijbol

I think I have so much aggression towards CML bc when I abbreviate his name it makes me think of Challenge Mania Live and I can't stand that cringe podcast.

CML perhaps you should go see the therapist that Cara is seeing Smile

Pages