The Challenge: All Stars 4 - Spoilers Discussion

13353 posts / 0 new
Last post

This looks like a Flavor of Love Charm School cast pic

Heard some stuff about this

We're ready for the tea boo, good morning.

Promo planning and stuff 

FINALLY. They must know 39 is gonna flop hard.

Even if it flops it's going to be watched by more ppl than the ones that airs only on paramount +. The decisions of when this airing has been made since before 39 departure.

King Kefla is coming!

Even if it flops it's going to be watched by more ppl than the ones that airs only on paramount +. The decisions of when this airing has been made since before 39 departure.

lmaooooo

Promo planning and stuff 

I never thought this day would come ❤️

King Kefla is coming!

cara maria the world is ready for you ❤️

Hopefully her return doesn't flop like her abuser boyfriend.

she comes in 2nd/3rd, takes out two of the best girls in the game (rachel/kam), is involved with drama (kam, laurel, nicole, flora, and more), won dailies (confirmed to have won her star ep 1 in the daily), AND made nasty comments immediately following laurel's win. trust me she's providing in all areas 

And if you put All Stars 4 on Wednesdays at 9 and 39 on Thursday at 9 both on MTV, All Stars 4 would mop the floor in ratings. I can't make excuses for putting this on a failing app.

she comes in 2nd/3rd, takes out two of the best girls in the game (rachel/kam), is involved with drama (kam, laurel, nicole, flora, and more), won dailies (confirmed to have won her star ep 1 in the daily), AND made nasty comments immediately following laurel's win. trust me she's providing in all areas 

We still have a ways to go before this airs so it's still not exciting until we get a trailer and cast pics.

I can't even fake excitement for a trailer because if that 39 trailer was any indication I shouldn't even bother hyping myself up for a mediocre trailer 

King Kefla is coming!

I can't even fake excitement for a trailer because if that 39 trailer was any indication I shouldn't even bother hyping myself up for a mediocre trailer 

***** you know they about to condense thee hell out of this season so they can just say they've aired it Biggrin

Remember when Chadwick was on the cast for like two hours

it would've been nice to see how he and Kefla interacted/played... wonder if they would work together off of familiarity.

I still wanna know if he was actually ever close to being on or if it was just info. Him being on would have been so iconic.

it would've been nice to see how he and Kefla interacted/played... wonder if they would work together off of familiarity.

And if they would have said yes to Susie we could have had a down under reunion.

them trying to pull a fast one on susie and sarah is still ao funny to me lmaoo

Pretty sure PR said he did the Skype interview but didn't make it passed that.

The fact that Ryan whose never delievered in any season ever was cast over Chadwick who had 3 iconic episodes is wild. Skye is the biggest dummy ever. Will never get over her not wanting Susie and Johnny M on BFANC. That gremlin is so horrible.

Holly B would've ended Laurel

How do some people pass these Skype interviews, lol

And if they would have said yes to Susie we could have had a down under reunion.

I really wished they had both Chadwick and Susie on (knocking off Nicole of course).  Having an RR Down Under reunion would have been awesome.

The other fun thing is to have Veronica's old enemies come back (Chadwick was behind getting her and Yes voted off in BOTS).  Not to mention Irulan apparently was on the short list.  

I really wished they had both Chadwick and Susie on (knocking off Nicole of course).  Having an RR Down Under reunion would have been awesome.

The other fun thing is to have Veronica's old enemies come back (Chadwick was behind getting her and Yes voted off in BOTS).  Not to mention Irulan apparently was on the short list.  

Irulan has been asked every season it seems. I think someone on here said she got close to doing As2.

Pages