The Challenge: All Stars 4 - Spoilers Discussion

13353 posts / 0 new
Last post

Are adam & averey still going strong?

Is there any news on when we can expect a teaser or something?

Is there any news on when we can expect a teaser or something?

No Melm, unfortunately not.

However there is speculation that they are waiting until Laurel makes her appearance on 39.

Are adam & averey still going strong?

She posted an IG story with him like 3 weeks ago.

Annual turkey holocaust has occurred, is we still not getting a mf announcement? I'm so sick of these *****

PR alluded to the fact that we would get an annoucement or teaser when Cara or Laurel showed up on BFANC. No idea when their episodes air, hopefully soon. I don't know what order the mercenaries came in.

I'm not watching the current season at all so hopefully someone knows a date for when tf that might be happenin 

I'm not watching the current season at all so hopefully someone knows a date for when tf that might be happenin 

Jordan and Kaz were the first two the past two weeks.

And the order was posted as:

3rd and 4th Devin and Kaycee

5th and 6th Darrell and Tori

7th and 8th Laurel and Brad

9th and 10th Cara Maria and CT

So were 5 to 6ish weeks away.

Jordan and Kaz were the first two the past two weeks.

And the order was posted as:

3rd and 4th Devin and Kaycee

5th and 6th Darrell and Tori

7th and 8th Laurel and Brad

9th and 10th Cara Maria and CT

So were 5 to 6ish weeks away.

My guess, teaser when Laurel comes in. Trailer when Cara comes in. And then premiere shortly after.

Waiting a year is ridiculous. Them stalling is just gonna make it half lesser ratings than it would have if it aired months ago 

Waiting a year is ridiculous. Them stalling is just gonna make it half lesser ratings than it would have if it aired months ago 

no it wont lmao. 

half of already shit wouldn't change much 

So excited this is coming soon!!!

So excited queen cara is coming soon!!!

I don't think I'm gonna watch anymore atp. New year, new me. Fùćk outta here.

See you in the trailer thread in a couple weeks!

I'll only watch if they include Ayanna's tirade.

Why would they include her racist attack?

because it's exciting!! Good entertainment! And it influences the game...janelle quit because of her allegedly.

[because it's exciting!! Good entertainment! And it influences the game...janelle quit because of her allegedly

Because the backbone of this show and the reason it's become what it has is because of the realness, unique views, and taking on tough topics head on. If they edited out all the moments that addressed real issues, there would be no Vevmo or The Challenge. The Real World would have died after 3 or 4 seasons. The fact they've stopped showing those real moments and drama is the reason the ratings are what what they are now.

because it's exciting!! Good entertainment! And it influences the game...janelle quit because of her allegedly.

All true yet do you think they'll show it?

I don't believe for a second they're going to show her attacking Janelle for marrying a white guy.  

All true yet do you think they'll show it?

I don't believe for a second they're going to show her attacking Janelle for marrying a white guy.  

Yeah and PR and Gamer have already said they are trying to find ways around not showing it. Now apparantly it was race issues in general that Kam, Ayanna, and Janelle, and Leroy were discussing, funny enough all of the black folk, so they may show some but not all. Janelle made it seem on twitter that Ayanna was annoying in general so im sure they have plenty of footage to frankenstein together.

Remember when we were so confident a trailer was dropping in May?? That was 6 months ago at this point lmaoooo

the season woulda been OUT had queen cara won TRUST Smile

Remember when we were so confident a trailer was dropping in May?? That was 6 months ago at this point lmaoooo

I'm ready to see Kendal dominate this season

I'm ready to see Kendal dominate this season

OMG! Is she a surprise mercenary?! GI Jane will have the girls shook. I bet she sends Cara and Laurel home on a gurney in 3 way pole wrestle.

I hate The Challenge, Paramount and Bunim Murray so much. At this point I feel like I'm personally being punished because this just will not air. It's such an insult. Of course the person I grew up idolizing and worshipping as a child makes her return in the year 2023 and I am being deprived of seeing my Goddess Flora make her return. Am I being punished for correctly predicting that that horrid New Orelans cast would get Homecoming cancelled?  At this point I am fully expecting this to never air. Much like I Love money 3 sounded so epic so does this season but will we ever see it?  I just looked back at the cast and the women's side has to be one of the best ever. Why?  Just why?

Pages