The Challenge: All Stars 4 - Spoilers Discussion

13353 posts / 0 new
Last post

Remember when they use to have aftershows/specials to work out heated conflicts instead of just leaving the footage on the cutting room floor and having shitty editing?

Remember how the foundation of this show was founded on having real and uncomfortable conversations? They had similar these type of real conversations on RW: Homecoming LA and it was the first great reality tv in YEARS! It got a lot of buzz. They could edit this right and make it a powerful moment, but won't.

What I don't understand is they basically filmed All Stars 2 and 3 back to back after 1 was digested by the public. Was All Stars 1 such a huge or even moderate success to justify two more seasons right away? It felt like the least seen version by far when watching it live. I was definitely nervous it was going to be a one and done.

There was a huge gap between 3 and 4 and if there's even a 5, it will be probably a minimum of a three year gap between 3 and 5. Did 3 flop?

All Stars and Homecoming both were pick up for 3 seasons from the get go before even filming the first season of each. After that you are lucky you got a 4th season and it didn't got the homecoming treatment. Time will tell about the future of it.

AS4 is the last iteration lol. Sorry to tell yall.

Ok, so All Stars will die on Paramount Minus after AS4. Great. Can we get a network to pick it up? PlutoTV? Bravo? Who will save our baby?

Ok, so All Stars will die on Paramount Minus after AS4. Great. Can we get a network to pick it up? PlutoTV? Bravo? Who will save our baby?

Dont hold your breath

Youtube.com

I HATE these retarded producers.

Well at least the series  is ending with a Laurel win 

Well at least the series  is ending with a Laurel win 

If they ever show it.

they clearly didnt want laurel to win and it shows but not on tv *giggles* 

I've already gone through the grief process.

So January/February release date? I need this!!

Writers Strike is officially over the deal will be made public soon, it started and ended before this aired lol

Writers Strike is officially over the deal will be made public soon, it started and ended before this aired lol

Not you giving us the inside scoop because I don't think I've seen this reported yet.

Wait? It's over?!

Not you giving us the inside scoop because I don't think I've seen this reported yet.

i mean i would love to take credit for that but i just read it in Deadline lol 

why did you post this here? Was the consensus that this would air earlier due to the strike?

why did you post this here? Was the consensus that this would air earlier due to the strike?

Sportsman has posted like 400 times about the strike and not airing this or filming a 5th one so i mainly wanted him to see it lol 

Idk anything about tv production and Im sure it depends on the show, but I would assume there will still be a few months of reality tv dominance because it will take time to write/schedule/film/edit scripted shows, no? 

Sportsman has posted like 400 times about the strike and not airing this or filming a 5th one so i mainly wanted him to see it lol 

O.I.C. I lost faith in this airing... the challenge has never done more than a trilogy...

Is there zero chance this airs while 39 is airing?

it's not over, stop spreading misinformation 

No deal yet done and even if the writers' strike ends they don't go back to work until the actors' strike ends due to their partnership.

A minimum of six months of a content gap incoming and they can't find half a mil to throw together for All Stars 5.

Team Sportman! PREACH!

For example, actors are starting to drop out of the upcoming Dancing with the Stars season even though that's not even scripted content. Sounds like that's about to be delayed too.

it's not over, stop spreading misinformation 

i literally linked an article you bumbling buffoon. Did Bush leave you behind too or what? 

and yes obviously the Actors of SAG haven't agreed yet either or i would have posted a link to that too lmao. The ink is almost dry on the writers one hence my JOKE.

Also video games are probably next too which is so funny 

I've done zero research on this strike, so I'm speaking out of ignorance here, but I was reading Dancing With The Stars employs 500 people with only 1 writer. It seems really unfair to those 500 that they have to worry how to feed their kids and that talk shows can't film. They are putting so many people out of jobs, and all the celebs are they willing to take paycuts to be able to pay the writer's more? If they pay them more then streaming, movie prices, and cable are going to go up to an affordable rate where people will be canceling causing more shows to get canceled and put these people out of work. Sorry, that was a long CosmicCastaway rant lol.

and yes obviously the Actors of SAG haven't agreed yet either or i would have posted a link to that too lmao. The ink is almost dry on the writers one hence my JOKE.

There's gonna be a mass cancellation on streaming apps this winter. No point in paying 10-15 dollars a month for some of these apps with no content.

Pages