Las Vegas

New Orleans 

Skeletons

San Diego

Ex-Plosion

DC

New York

St. Thomas

You've watched the originally New York season and believe Portland, Ex-Polosion & Skeltons were better?

I can't...

that shit was old and dusty

• New York 1
  • San Diego 1
  • Chicago
  • Las Vegas 1
  • New Orleans
  • Back To New York
  • Austin
  • Sydney
  • Key West
  • Hollywood
  • Hawaii
  • Seattle 1
  • Las Vegas 2
  • Los Angeles
  • San Fran
  • Boston

Rest are irrelevant

Where did you all watch the older seasons? I remember Hulu had New York and then Cancun through Portland and that's when I watched all those, but they never put anymore on.

Denver 

Austin

Key West

Brooklyn 

Hollywood

Rankings-

Portland

Cancun

Las Vegas

New Orleans 

Skeletons

San Diego

Ex-Plosion

DC

New York

St. Thomas

You've watched the originally New York season and believe Portland, Ex-Polosion & Skeltons were better?

I can't...

that shit was old and dusty

it was real. People just being people <3 excellent season and it gave us og queens Julie, Heather, and Becky <3  loved this season for its real documentary style feelings. Not trashy  

I Just noticed in the Portland pic that is the main pic of this thread (Which i love!) Jessica and Joi are sharing a french fry lol I love it!

Any talks of them bringing this back? Feel like missed opportunity to rebrand it (yet again) throughout this pandemic and get people going through some real shit 

Any talks of them bringing this back? Feel like missed opportunity to rebrand it (yet again) throughout this pandemic and get people going through some real shit 

agreed, and if they put it on MTV and not Facebook and got rid of all the gimmicks I feel like it could be really educational to watch

Nah the ship has sailed. The last couple seasons felt they were just doing it to find new people for the challenge and now that they are casting from any show its not needed anymore.

There was an opportunity to really get this somewhere these past 4 years. But they ****** up.  

Im watching Philadelphia, great season, I totally forgot. I want to watch San Diego

Does anyone know why ALL of the seasons aren't available on CBS All Access? I would really like to rewatch the older seasons I have never seen for the first time.

They are talking about Real World on this new E show

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/andy-cohen-to-host-reali...

I guess BGC is going to be talk on it too. Pretty confident this is the thing Judi was filming for E.

Talk about putting Justin Blu on the challenge

Pages