Movies: Generic Thread

3402 posts / 0 new
Last post

I mean, I get that they want to wait, but I honestly don't see movie theaters being how they used to be, not for a long time at least.

Ugh ...

i don't care about BW but damn it i can't wait for the eternals release

Just release the damn things on Disney plus = charge 5 bucks or something

Is Midsommar good?

It confused tf out of me. As did Hereditary. 

Just release the damn things on Disney plus = charge 5 bucks or something

They probably gonna charge like $15 for each movie. Amazon did something similar. 

Anyone know where I can watch free international movies without getting ads and going to random sites and is trusted?

I am watching Over the Moon on Netflix. Its good so far. Feels like a Broadway Musical the way the songs are being sang

If I see one more damn movie delay imma scream. Some are already pushing past a year.

There has to be a work around because at this point they will never get released if they thinking Covid is just going away.

Both Deadpool movies are on Hulu. Biggrin

If I see one more damn movie delay imma scream. Some are already pushing past a year.

There has to be a work around because at this point they will never get released if they thinking Covid is just going away.

Speaking of Scream they just finished filming the 5th movie Smile

Speaking of Scream they just finished filming the 5th movie

I can't wait for that one! Scream is one of my favorite movie franchises. I'll be watching Freaky this weekend and Train to Busan 2 (Even tho I heard that one sucked) 

Pages