Movies: Generic Thread

3311 posts / 0 new
Last post

CokoMaggot wrote:

Avengers Endgame - overhyped and overrated.

Absolutely paid off. Great movie for fans of the franchise. Good movie for the casual fan.  I'll see it again soon. 

I loved the movie Endgame but I wished more fighting was shown also the first 1 hour was a bit slow for me. 

I saw this film three times (with different people who wanted someone to go with) and I loved it all three times! Very well made, well acted, you name it! And if your one of those people who hate remakes because it's nothin but a cheesy re-acted tale, DON'T WORRY, this film DOES NOT try to outdo the original but honors and respects it as a classic!

Gurl you talkin bout Lion King? 

Lmao I was confused 

Lmao I was confused 

Watched "The Intruder" with my baby Megan Good and the classic "Serial Mom" last night. Both entertaining to me  

Saw once upon a time in Hollywood Saturday. It was alright, not Tarantino’s best but it was fun

Saw once upon a time in Hollywood Saturday. It was alright, not Tarantino’s best but it was fun

I saw it last Tuesday and I had mix emotions of course Leo and Brad killed it but it didn't feel like a Tarantino film. I hope the rumors are true and he directs Kill Bill 3. 

Watching scary stories to tell in the dark.... I never read the actual book tho 

Pages