Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19871 posts / 0 new
Last post

if felicia gets rid of matt and cirie she 1000 percent wins... come on queen!

WTF why did America kiss Cory at the double eviction flashback episode? When did they start ******? I'm disgusted

Idk how you can root for these boring *** skinny boring young and dumb bb superstan losers over crazy *** Felicia, gangsta *** Cirie, king *** Jared, and pretty *** Mecole. That Cirie and Felicia fight is what I NEEDED. Thank you to whoever commented about it or I would've never seen it since I only watch the last half hour of eviction episodes

I hope Matt was honest with his Cirie worshipping montage. I can't have him working those fools

Felicia is HILARIOUS the way she's CACKLING at the end of this clip with her 100th broken mic pack dragging on the floor behind her. She sounds like sugar mama from proud family https://x.com/bluebb25/status/1706375710518968427?s=46

Xavier was NOT interesting. Was it a masterful game? Absolutely but never interesting.

Ty had a very interesting journey IMO and I loved watching him just maneuver his way to the endgame perfectly.

Xavier's win wasn't even all that impressive IMO. Just a chill guy that didn't cause waves. 

Felicia is HILARIOUS the way she's CACKLING at the end of this clip with her 100th broken mic pack dragging on the floor behind her. She sounds like sugar mama from proud family https://x.com/bluebb25/status/1706375710518968427?s=46

CANNOT stand Felicia for betraying Jared.

CANNOT stand Felicia for betraying Jared.

She tried to make a final 2 with him and HE betrayed her and chose the Oompa Loompa who was lusting over his mom. She did what needed to be done.

America and Cory dweeb ***** already at the bottom again Blue/Jag/Matt already turning on them and plan to make at least one of them pre jury 

America and Cory dweeb ***** already at the bottom again Blue/Jag/Matt already turning on them and plan to make at least one of them pre jury 

idk how caught up you are but I read tweets saying yesterday they were on the bottom, but a couple hours later Cory did some thing and now he's safe again. Cirie is also in a good spot now apparently 

I'm not trying to pick on you but I've never seen you this upset over anyone on these shows lol 

Jared goes and cirie will be here on finale night. Mark my words!  

I'm not trying to pick on you but I've never seen you this upset over anyone on these shows lol 

sure 

This feels like the longest season ever. And there still like 10 people I feel. 

This feels like the longest season ever. And there still like 10 people I feel. 

if Cameron somehow loses we get yet another boring week of Jared 

Wonder if production is going to make the puzzle crazy difficult so Cameron fails and Jared is back. I wish they'd both leave but as much as I dislike him I'd rather Jared come back. He's Lowkey a villain without even knowing it and cocky which makes him entertaining and doesn't seem to want to target Cory/America so I'm good with it. 

I hope all a y'all******* are ready for Jared to come back, dominate this season and bring the drama...and sex with Blue, if y'all care...

i saw someone say its going to be a 5 piece puzzle if jared plays and a 100 piece puzzle if cameron plays for the battleback lol

Even this episode is acting like Cameron is coming back lol...I'll be shocked if Jared comes back

Even this episode is acting like Cameron is coming back lol...I'll be shocked if Jared comes back

jared is 1000 percent coming back... big brother likes to trick people Smile

Go home Cam

Jared would've lost if he played... I have to hope Cameron drops the ball... if Jared leaves I am done with this season..

this is much harder than kaitlyn's puzzle lol

damnnn it was literally about to fall. **** THIS SHOW THIS SHIT WAS RIGGED FOR CAMERON!!! Smile

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bye bye Jared we love a fall from grace 

Bye Big Brother 25! **** you! 

Jared would've lost if he played... I have to hope Cameron drops the ball... if Jared leaves I am done with this season..

bye! 

umm theres a lot of time left

I must've misheard cuz I thought he had to do 3 balls

Pages