Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19872 posts / 0 new
Last post

So they're voting one of Jared or Cameron back in?

I thought it was a battle back

Her bob was in the way I got confused when Julie was talking.

So they're voting one of Jared or Cameron back in?

I thought it was a battle back

sounds like they live in the house as a zombie and then a house vote brings one of them back to life 

Ok now the rumors Week 1 eviction was canceled **** me off more now because they could've chopped Kirsten's eviction, ESPECIALLY since Luke already left that week.

Now we get an entire week with nothing?

The person coming back will leave right out soon anyways thats why battle backs are so pointless

Eight votes and 2 sympathy votes, everything else has be unanimous. This is soooo bad. No one is fun on this cast either, soooo dry.

Eight votes and 2 sympathy votes, everything else has be unanimous. This is soooo bad. No one is fun on this cast either, soooo dry.

it's been weeks and you're STILL trying to tune into some shit that you clearly don't like lmaoo 

Cirie, Mecole, and Felicia could've tried to get Bowie to flip but honestly, their position is already wonky. Cirie had nothing to lose tho.

Also, if the HGs vote someone back...

Bowie is the swing vote

Meme, Felicia, Cirie, and Blue on one end.

Cory, America, Matt, and Jag on the other.

I think Bowie goes Cameron tho, but that would be interesting.

I just want Cirie to win...Everyone else minus Felicia is boring

it's been weeks and you're STILL trying to tune into some shit that you clearly don't like lmaoo 

I quit watching during humiliation week. Thought it might pick up after Lizzy left. Stopped watching last night during the veto rules and flipped over tonight during commercials for TNF. Keeping up but not engaged. Is our new friendship already over lol?

Lmao cirie gonna be scrambling. *giggles* this y'all's "legend" Lol

Lmao cirie gonna be scrambling. *giggles* this y'all's "legend"

I don't see how the 2 relate?

I actually sorta love this idea it will

be a close vote with Jared and Cameron 

jared going to spend 40 Hours going after Matt and jags vote 

I actually sorta love this idea it will

be a close vote with Jared and Cameron 

jared going to spend 40 Hours going after Matt and jags vote 

And he'd be an idiot to do so, nor does he even like Jag.

This would benefit Bowie the most if she kept Jared because she's firmly in the middle and can slide to F5.

Does this air on Tues after Survivor starts?

we need KING cameron to come back and go on a 10 winning comp streak ala ty bbcan 11!

Why yall rooting for that dry redneck?

its the rightful ending that this terrible season deserves hun Smile

Don't call the season terrible, certain people get upset with facts.

He's not even a fun underdog.

He is egoistical, unaware of his surroundings, and doesn't even provide enough charisma to be a formidable villain for the house/ a likable underdog for us viewers.

At least with Jared, he'll give us something.

cameron sounds like a rapist. maybe that's just me

Only kept up with this season for Jared... if he doesn't get back in the house, I just freed up my evenings.

Blue and Jared are offically done!! 

Cameron and America will make this season an all time great when both in F2 

I think Meme ruined her game picking Cory over Blue in that HoH comp

And Cory somehow managed to remember about the BSB that Jared's ******* exposed to him weeks ago

The Black people were so dumb to a evict Jared where are they going to learn that these non-black houseguests are always going to Eventually team up together to take out the Black people

And this is exactly what you idiots get rooting against Cirie, when you knew that these white folks were going to eventually takeover and dominate the game in such a predictable way. You all can **** off

Bowie needs to go back to Australia

America is another racist, white Latina

Matt is absolutely awful and I'm so sick of you. Idiots babying him just because he's part deaf. You're especially a hypocrite if you're a hater of bergie 

Corey literally looks like a gorilla

jag his anti-black and a loser

meme an idiot

Felicia and Mecole are dumb for not saving Jared, even though Felicia might be mad Jared didn't save her from being nominated when he won veto...

the season is cancelled unless Jared comes back.

Jared and Cirie turned on Felicia first, however I hope they all come back together and work together. They at least are likable and have charisma.

Pages