Big Brother Open Discussion

4718 posts / 0 new
Last post

So i don't know why but I can see MTV getting Isabella on The Challenge.

And also Jackson for some reason...

ew I hope not. They need to cast Kemi so her and Davonne can link up. QUEENS

I can see them casting Bella & Nick for EOTB or something definitely not straight for the challenge. The Jack asses shouldn’t ever be onTV again. When you stan with bigotry you never win. Wink

Frankie is on some Nickelodeon show calls Henry Danger... Yikes

I miss the days when there were multiple sides in the house.

This has to be the most boring season yet. There have been other seasons I did not like for different reasons, but this one is a snoozer. It's basically a bunch of floaters waiting their turn to be sent packing not realizing that if they banded together they could control their own destiny. 

I haven't been watching the feeds (because Zzzzzzzzz) but maybe there is actually something going on in the house of strategic value?  Although when 90% of the live eviction show is people getting whipped cream pies in the face, I kind of doubt it. 

i clocked out when it was an 8 person alliance that started to literally run the house immediately. that gets boring, especially when it happened the exact same way last season.  give me 3 groups of 4 and some wildcards or something instead 

i clocked out when it was an 8 person alliance that started to literally run the house immediately. that gets boring, especially when it happened the exact same way last season.  give me 3 groups of 4 and some wildcards or something instead 

its been like that since like BB16 at the latest

What? Last season was like the only time there were two sides at the beginning instead of one big group

Pages