Big Brother Open Discussion

5519 posts / 0 new
Last post

America's not even close to the point where they can seriously consider starting filming any show really, who knows how far they even are in casting

They are literally trapped in a house alone. Not sure what the production room or editing room looks like people wise but it seems like a show they could film by July if everyone is tested before entering. They would just do without the Wednesday live audience which would be no loss.

They aren't the only people who are in the house though. Crew is in there setting up challenges and other things constantly, not to mention the crew who aren't there 24/7 has to also avoid getting sick

Just sign waivers and remove people as necessary...the show must go on....

Dont let a silly little pandemic killing thousands of people affect your ratings or continuity....

Uh huh...so is big brother 22 not happening? Post poned?

I would love another winter season cause i actually(am probably the only one who) loved big brother9. .

Allisons threat to oust jen/ryan and plotting to steal her man "he would be better with someone like me..."

Sheilas lunacy....and the chelsia exit wasepic entertainment for me...

it will happen at some point, I mean no shows are currently being filmed. So they will need to fill slots somehow with new content

America's not even close to the point where they can seriously consider starting filming any show really, who knows how far they even are in casting

They are literally trapped in a house alone. Not sure what the production room or editing room looks like people wise but it seems like a show they could film by July if everyone is tested before entering. They would just do without the Wednesday live audience which would be no loss.

They aren't the only people who are in the house though. Crew is in there setting up challenges and other things constantly, not to mention the crew who aren't there 24/7 has to also avoid getting sick

Guess that is true, didn't think of the crew coming in and out for comps. 

i mean...technically isn't the big brother house a self sequestered quarantine...just evict people and sentence them to the storage/supply cabinet.

Cut the producers and give em simple *** challenges like dodgeball or a tennis ball scavenger hunt and keep it moving...there is no logical argument to postponing this easily produced program.

Corona or not this show been sucking *** for a minute, keep it gone until they come up with something new. Trotting out the same thing year after year to just get it out in time is showing in the product 

Corona or not this show been sucking *** for a minute, keep it gone until they come up with something new. Trotting out the same thing year after year to just get it out in time is showing in the product 

not even gonna lie, I haven't watched eps since 16 (which I didnt understand) and ain't followed a season since 15...they copy/paste the same shit with "new people" year after year but in my opinion so does survivor which I haven't watched since China....

Be nice to see a majority black, latino or all male/female cast but other than that....I just wanna see the cast/social dynamics/fights...I WOULD LIVE for BGC type Live feeds with nonstop altercations....

not even gonna lie, I haven't watched eps since 16 (which I didnt understand) and ain't followed a season since 15...they copy/paste the same shit with "new people" year after year but in my opinion so does survivor which I haven't watched since China....

Be nice to see a majority black, latino or all male/female cast but other than that....I just wanna see the cast/social dynamics/fights...I WOULD LIVE for BGC type Live feeds with nonstop altercations....

BB10 and BB11 outsold >>>> 

Lol I wouldn’t want the loud fighting and bs. BB 10 level drama is fine, the problem with the show is the lack of strategic difference. There is a huge casting issue. 

Who wants to watch one alliance dominate all season.

I guess the common opinion is in favor of 10/11.... At the time they were airing i found them exhausting...season 10 had them bipolar blonde bitches who couldnt decide if they were friends, allies or enemies, couldnt stand elderly jerry and box faced michelle but it was a dynamic season...11 i just liked chimas expulsion cause she went out like a bad bitch who was so over it, the rest of the cast was an assorted nuisance except Laura.

I loved season 8 for Jen, season 9 for Sheila/Allison, 13 was cool cause of Daniele and 15 was such a cluster **** in every which way I adored it and relished the drama, but it was exhausting after howard and candice were evicted and evn while in the house they werent big factors (esp not howard)

I’m a season 2,6,7,10 fan most I guess

I'm a season 2,6,7,10 fan most I guess

All Stars was the first season I watched and I think the game may have been more dramatically entertaining if Alison weren't first evicted and Ivette were cast..  I just found most of them insufferable and Janelle is likeable but Howie was an unpleasant looking manchild, will was arrogant and boasted about doing nothing, his friend coasted along with his concubine, marcellas and danielle barely acknowledged eachnother, chicken george was invalid, james whine was a menstrual mess of a bitchfit, and i cant stand nakomis eccentric ass.  

Season 8 was lovely from Jens crying over her pic, amber crying over everything, **** harassing the house (including jen), which i sensed as his sexual tension against her, jameka going off on **** and telling him his mother is a bitch.....season 8 gave me life. Maybe it tops like San Diego as the first real seasons i *******....*** im not sorry

Nothing will ever change with Grodner and K*** in charge 

Those two are incapable of understanding what an actual diverse cast is. The token two black people with maybe a Mexican & Asian thrown in if we're lucky is not what fans asked for when they said diversity. 3/4 of the cast shouldn't be white sorry not sorry. Stop casting thirsty *** recruits off Instagram cough cough ( Kat Elena Analyse Jackson Corey Jack Holly ) and cast people who actually know the game and want to play. Don't even get me started on the racists they always seek to find season after season. Stop marketing this as a summer vacation and start marketing it as a cutthroat game. The " house " needs a major revamp and start coming up with actual good twists if you're going to do them. Stop with turning this show into a sitcom with scripted Diary Room sessions and let these people be themselves.  

In conclusion this show has a shit ton of problems to work through 

Come to think of it...this is such an adult version Disney camp...wow

Damn lol, Will is such a Big Brother god. 

Dont let a silly little pandemic killing thousands of people affect your ratings or continuity....

the ratings have been trash, and you don't even watch.... what's your point lol

BB Brazil was not cancelled and they even pushed forward the finale date because the season is so popular and getting a lot of viewers due to quarantine. They just removed the live audience but according to them it is safe to produce the show. But idk if it will be the same for BBUS.

And I think BB Portugal is also premiering soon. I think if done right, BB can happen in America in July.

the ratings have been trash, and you don't even watch.... what's your point lol

Continuity so i can wiki the cast, predict future challengers and youtube fights....i didnt watch are you the one either (except the season 5 reunion) but if they were still getting cast id want them to continue for the same reason lol

With everything going on in the country do you think Grodner will even try to hide her racism this season? Do you think we get at least 4 black houseguest?

With everything going on in the country do you think Grodner will even try to hide her racism this season? Do you think we get at least 4 black houseguest?

no

They're hiding the whole season, sweetie

grodner dont give a **** as long as she has her token texas a&m student and middle america straight white men she's satisfied.

haleigh was the only good thing to come out of Texas A&M

They're hiding the whole season, sweetie

i laughed harder than i should have 

Y'all crack me up with these Grodner digs 

I love how BB fans hate that woman with a passion 

Im actually hopeful about BB22. After every problematic season theres usually a good/fun/not problematic one to follow. BB9-BB10, BB15-BB16 and BB19-BB20

She's terrible in EVERY way. She is a clear and indisputable racist. Her casting choices are horrific. She ruins each season with a twist worse than the one before it. The way she makes them script and recite lines takes away all authenticity of the show. She's just an awful human.

Im actually hopeful about BB22. After every problematic season theres usually a good/fun/not problematic one to follow. BB9-BB10, BB15-BB16 and BB19-BB20

bb16 was boring as hell, predictable, misogynistic, and  the winner was a cop i wouldn't call that one good.

i love how there's an entire production team that also equally makes just as many problematic/bad decisions as her, but because we don't know them, we just use grodner to take out all of our anger on and drag her instead

bb16 was boring as hell, predictable, misogynistic, and  the winner was a cop i wouldn't call that one good.

It was boring and predictable but the cast was pretty good imo and no racist trash so its a major plus from bb15 lol

Pages