Big Brother Open Discussion

4718 posts / 0 new
Last post

why is Jason Momoa on this?

he’s hot but his interview answers were so boring. Like shockingly boring. He might be better in motion 

have we gotten any video interviews yet?

why is Jason Momoa on this?

he’s hot but his interview answers were so boring. Like shockingly boring. He might be better in motion 

have we gotten any video interviews yet?

not till they talk to Jeff at 11 I think, just standard interview questions, but like everyone else had insight and fleshed out the questions and he was just like “I have a dog, I’m honest, I keep it simple”  

Tommy Bracco is a pretty famous Broadway actor. Weird to see him on here...

Not impressed. Cast looks unattractive and boring but I thought the same thing about BB10 so hopefully they deliver. 

Based only on pictures my favorites are David and Analyse. Christie, Kathryn, and Kemi have potential.

Watching David’s interview right now I like him a lot, meaning he’s pre jury lmao

Kemi and Isabella are winning. The cast looks better than most recent seasons, but still lacking diversity.

Kemi and Isabella are winning. The cast looks better than most recent seasons, but still lacking diversity.

It’s lowkey the same type cast. Nothing different from previous seasons. 

I think it looks pretty diverse. They definitely check boxes and have a casting formula that they follow which is weird because it has failed for years. Out of everyone who auditioned there is no way this was the 16 best...especially the guys side.

you clocked 

Word around is it’s probably a duos twist

Like BB6?

Like BB6?

I doubt exactly like that but people been noticing the connections, two people climbed mt kilamanjaro, two people connected by family relationships, and two of the boys randomly have “passion for cross fit in their bios”. Could all be coincidences who knows 

I hope they are trying to recreate the magic of BB6. Please let that be the only twist too.

I would like to have children with Analyse

Nick and Cliff are my way too early favorites

Kemi, David (fine a**), Jessica, Bella, Tommy & Christie are currently my favorites. This was their season to go big and do something out of the box though but I feel like they tried throwing in a little of everything with one of each race but it still seems like there’s something missing. I’ll still be watching though to see how this plays out. 

David’s representing for all the Alads of the world 

David’s representing for all the Alads of the world 

Delete this.

They really couldn’t have cast someone more interesting than Holly?

Analyse, David, Nick, and Kemi (she's gonna annoy the **** out of me) are my favorites based on the Jeff interviews 

Why would someone be your favorite if they are going to annoy you?

Why would someone be your favorite if they are going to annoy you?

All of my favorite people are flawed

Yeah David and Aquaman are both CrossFit going Photgraphers/Videographers. They definitely have to know each other. Either they know each other or they’ll be best friends by the end of the first week

Who are the LGBT+ cast members? (If there are any)

Pages