Big Brother Open Discussion

4548 posts / 0 new
Last post

yikes imagine wanting Fessy back. Haleigh is cool tho

Doesn't matter who's back unless they change up this tired *** casting format. Same cliques form, same groups dominate because 70% of the cast is built to be more socially inclined to work together. They've gotten really lazy with the Social Experiment aspect of the game

I would like to see Haleigh and Kaitlyn in a couple of years but for 21 we just need a fresh cast and hopefully Grodner realizes her twist ruin seasons and don’t enhance it. She won’t though unfortunately. She lacks the same awareness as Probst.

Doesn't matter who's back unless they change up this tired *** casting format. Same cliques form, same groups dominate because 70% of the cast is built to be more socially inclined to work together. They've gotten really lazy with the Social Experiment aspect of the game

Grodner is the worst at recycling the same cast formula. It’s not Kass because she does decent with BBCanada diversity. She also needs to stop with the scripted DRs. They need to quit with the one older/creepy dad who will never fit in. Give us another Renny or Sheila. 

imagine hating either of them 

imagine hating either of them 

Grodner is the worst at recycling the same cast formula. It’s not Kass because she does decent with BBCanada diversity. She also needs to stop with the scripted DRs. They need to quit with the one older/creepy dad who will never fit in. Give us another Renny or Sheila. 

i agree about Kass. Everyone blames her but like come finals she loses 99% of her power and that is when CBS fully takes over. 

I don’t want haileigh back at least for a few years. She would have been really good for big brother if she was older and wiser but I really hurt her being so young. 

Haleigh will be an amazing edition to an all-star season in a couple of years but Fessy is an idiot and ruined the season with his lack of awareness but a nice guy.

When Grodner rigged it for Tyler but she really want Kaycee/Kaylee to win. Its sad I don't remember the winner's name. Zzzz

Fessy and Haleigh are on next season according to the offical big brother account lol

link bc i checked facebook twitter and IG and saw nothing of them. 

It is the OfficialBigBrother21 twitter. It has been tweeting all kinds of stuff about the new season. idk how true it is 

lol how does one get fooled by this and think this is in any way shape form or fashion a official big brother twitter account? lmao come on bruh. It does not even have 1k followers. 

You clearly knew her name cause you spelled it correctly and it’s uniquely spelled. However, you are correct she is extremely boring and should have never been cast.

Haleigh reminded me a lot of Nicole game wise. I think if she came back by HERSELF she could win it all. Nicole was aware Derrick was dominating the game on BB16 which is why Derrick wanted her out while Haleigh was aware Tyler was the one dominating the game. Haleigh was the only one who could see Tyler was behind all the decisions. She was just aligned with the wrong ppl.

Lol at the thought of Nicole being aware of Derrick at all before being blindsided at the double eviction. Hayden was the bigger threat that’s why they got him voted out. She figured it out after that but by then a blind monkey could have figured out Derrick and Cody turned on them

No one should come back unless it’s legend Jodi

Lol at the thought of Nicole being aware of Derrick at all before being blindsided at the double eviction. Hayden was the bigger threat that’s why they got him voted out. She figured it out after that but by then a blind monkey could have figured out Derrick and Cody turned on them

She compared him to Dan Ghesling and that is when Derrick got her out after that

Haleigh reminded me a lot of Nicole game wise. I think if she came back by HERSELF she could win it all. Nicole was aware Derrick was dominating the game on BB16 which is why Derrick wanted her out while Haleigh was aware Tyler was the one dominating the game. Haleigh was the only one who could see Tyler was behind all the decisions. She was just aligned with the wrong ppl.

Nicole is 10x the player Haleigh was. Haleigh was not a good player at all

y’all gotta know Grod made sure Tyler lost so she had a reason to bring him back in the future. If he won then it’s the perfect ending and no reason to continue the riggage. 

Nicole was not a good player lol

Haleigh had good insight and knowledge, she was aware what was going on but she lacked the backbone to do anything about it and wanted to fit in with the other side. Her alliance was also tragic and she was in a showmance with someone strategically inept. She needs to play again around 25.

Looks like we don’t have a fully new cast. 

The PA one is a Male truck driver, he did his key thing at a truck stop

Nicole was not a good player lol

Yes she was. Especially compared to Haleigh

Imagine thinking Nicole was anything but overrated Superman stereotype garbage her first season lmao

Nicole was so good tho, so good she legitimately believed Frankie and Christine were behind her demise Lol

If anything Nicole is extremely underrated because some people genuinely believe she just laid in bed all day with Corey when that definitely wasnt the case. She's a very solid BB player

If anything Nicole is extremely underrated because some people genuinely believe she just laid in bed all day with Corey when that definitely wasnt the case. She's a very solid BB player

Anybody that say she she didn’t play a good game on S18 is crazy or just doesn’t like her. She wasn’t bad on 16, wasn’t good either. But she played a great game season 18 and deserved the W.

BB16 was a waste of a season. Burn it never speak of it again lol.

BB16 was a waste of a season. Burn it never speak of it again lol.

It was probably the worst female cast in history. I wish all the females from 15 were on 16 and replace Frankie with Nick and it would have be an amazing season.

Cajun i'd actually I'd replace Kaitlen with M*LF Brittany and Hayden with pervert Spencer (people forget how messy he was with drama). ------- Derrick, Cody, Zach, Caleb, Frankie, Devin, Donny, Spencer, Amanda, Elissa, Candice, GinaMarie, Aaryn, Jessie, Helen, Brittany. On paper looks like a great ******* season. Somebody brainsteele that **** lol.

Umm no QueenRacistClown, Kaitlin was the star of season 15 she just got stuck with a terrible cast. Spencer and Frankie should never be on tv.

Pages