Big Brother Open Discussion

4718 posts / 0 new
Last post

Anyone heard anything?

Well the rumor mill is saying 8 returning players possibly duos/showmances.

thats because Tyler/Angela pulled out of the priemer party 

Brent from Rob Has A Podcast said he was told to expect returning players and posted gifs that strongly suggested Tyler/Angela and Swaggy/Bayleigh but we’ll see.

Anyone heard anything?

Well the rumor mill is saying 8 returning players possibly duos/showmances.

thats because Tyler/Angela pulled out of the priemer party 

Yes because bb 13 went so well. Looking forward to production rigging the season for Tyler at final 6....

Bb13 all over again... Zzzzz.

In before Allison throws in another random comp like the hacker comp bs to save her favorites.

And of course the 8 newbies are going to be braindead mactors

Big Brother has a ton of sponsored posts on facebook right now and each one says “If you could build the ultimate season of Big Brother, would X win... again?” where X is a previous winner (so far i’ve seen them advertising Nicole and Andy)

something tells me this isn’t coincidental.

Big Brother has a ton of sponsored posts on facebook right now and each one says “If you could build the ultimate season of Big Brother, would X win... again?” where X is a previous winner (so far i’ve seen them advertising Nicole and Andy)

something tells me this isn’t coincidental.

all over instagram as well, it’s nonstop. 

Queen GinaMarie ❤️

I keep getting the Ian ad myself, also why are they in 280p they couldn’t spring to get an HD pic

Day conveniently pulling out of 34 and production keep sending these random press people to troll on social media. I think it might be something involving 2 or 4 returnees and then rest newbies. I’m gonna always assume all newbies until there’s valid evidence. 

Yeah for me if there’s returning players I want all or nothing. I hate watching “which vet can recruit the most new players”

Yeah for me if there’s returning players I want all or nothing. I hate watching “which vet can recruit the most new players”

same unless it was like a coach’s thing again but like have them eligiable. 

You think its gonna be angela/tyler and not fessy/haleigh?

Alison Grodner creams of the sight of her favorite men houseguests. So yes lol

I think it will be fessy and Hales because Tyler and Angela will decline.

Swaggy & Bayleigh were speculated as well! 

i think big brother usa should change there formats and themes into mtv challenge style every season like

rookies vs vets

champions vs challengers

bad guys vs good guys

underdogs vs champions

why because its been the same format and theme since big brother started last human standing every human for themselves

watch us get Mark and Elena

i think big brother usa should change there formats and themes into mtv challenge style every season like

rookies vs vets

champions vs challengers

bad guys vs good guys

underdogs vs champions

why because its been the same format and theme since big brother started last human standing every human for themselves

That is a terrible idea. That would lose viewers real fast.

Yeah the show is doing just fine, no way they completely overhaul the premise. That wouldn’t be big brother anymore.

watch us get Mark and Elena

wasnt mark just on ex on the beach tho?

I wish it would just be all new ppl : (

Queen GinaMarie ❤️

We don't need the racist GinaMarie on the show anymore. Next.

rookies vs vets

champions vs challengers

bad guys vs good guys

underdogs vs champions

Ehhh.... The team formats (which they tried slightly with 16, the last season I tried to watch ) don't compliment the show,  and with the number of castmembers it gets confusing. 

I'd say it would be interesting for them to have a season where "public votes evict" whoever they choose from the nominees.  .like season 1 banishments...

Fessy and Haleigh are on next season according to the offical big brother account lol

Fessy and Haleigh are on next season according to the offical big brother account lol

link bc i checked facebook twitter and IG and saw nothing of them. 

the offical account would never release that info 

link bc i checked facebook twitter and IG and saw nothing of them. 

It is the OfficialBigBrother21 twitter. It has been tweeting all kinds of stuff about the new season. idk how true it is 

IDC how much I liked anyone last season, I do not want to see a single one of them return this summer. I honestly enjoyed BB20, rigging aside. A large component of that was all new players. I feel like anyone who just did BB20 is ultra aware of what they say and do and is really looking to make their platform bigger with an immediate return. 

Pages