The Real World - International Seasons

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Real World - International Seasons

A place to discuss the upcoming international (Mexico and Thailand) seasons airing on Facebook Watch.

Who won the vote for Mexico? If this FaceBook watch series does well I wouldn’t mind them using cast from each season (Atlanta, Mexico, Thailand) on the challenge, especially with the fact that the international challenge rookies have brought more recently than the Americans. It’d be refreshing to see a RW rookie again. Ammo was the last one on Dirty 30 I think :/ 

Ploy outsold for me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lookkaew a clear 2nd....they could've kept that other girl lol

Who won the vote for Mexico? If this FaceBook watch series does well I wouldn’t mind them using cast from each season (Atlanta, Mexico, Thailand) on the challenge, especially with the fact that the international challenge rookies have brought more recently than the Americans. It’d be refreshing to see a RW rookie again. Ammo was the last one on Dirty 30 I think :/ 

We should've had 1 or 2 on WOTW to promote the show coming back.

I find it weird that the international polls had all female options but the USA had Clint and two females. He was clearly put there intentionally and they should’ve had Tovah instead to make it fair.

gamer73 wrote:
Who won the vote for Mexico? If this FaceBook watch series does well I wouldn’t mind them using cast from each season (Atlanta, Mexico, Thailand) on the challenge, especially with the fact that the international challenge rookies have brought more recently than the Americans. It’d be refreshing to see a RW rookie again. Ammo was the last one on Dirty 30 I think :/ 

We should've had 1 or 2 on WOTW to promote the show coming back.

.......... you do understand linear time, correct? and you do also understand that this just started filming and there’s no way for any of these people to have been on WoTW???? 

Graphik wrote:
gamer73 wrote:Who won the vote for Mexico? If this FaceBook watch series does well I wouldn’t mind them using cast from each season (Atlanta, Mexico, Thailand) on the challenge, especially with the fact that the international challenge rookies have brought more recently than the Americans. It’d be refreshing to see a RW rookie again. Ammo was the last one on Dirty 30 I think :/ 
We should've had 1 or 2 on WOTW to promote the show coming back.

.......... you do understand linear time, correct? and you do also understand that this just started filming and there’s no way for any of these people to have been on WoTW???? 

..........Let's not be slow & act like I wasn't talking about the gaggle of RW rookies unused from the Ex-Plosion - Bad Blood era or even older if they fit the general age range. I mean I didn't think I had to go into detail lawd

TwoStrikes wrote:
Graphik wrote:
gamer73 wrote:Who won the vote for Mexico? If this FaceBook watch series does well I wouldn’t mind them using cast from each season (Atlanta, Mexico, Thailand) on the challenge, especially with the fact that the international challenge rookies have brought more recently than the Americans. It’d be refreshing to see a RW rookie again. Ammo was the last one on Dirty 30 I think :/ 
We should've had 1 or 2 on WOTW to promote the show coming back.
.......... you do understand linear time, correct? and you do also understand that this just started filming and there’s no way for any of these people to have been on WoTW???? 

......Let's not be slow & act like I wasn't talking about the gaggle of RW rookies unused from the Ex-Plosion - Bad Blood era. I mean I didn't think I had to go into detail lawd

You know some of these people don’t read & think, and just reply thinking they are doing something. 

I find it weird that the international polls had all female options but the USA had Clint and two females. He was clearly put there intentionally and they should’ve had Tovah instead to make it fair.

Exactly what I said in the other thread. Clint was always on the cast smmfh the AA girl was robbed.

Graphik wrote:
TwoStrikes wrote:
Graphik wrote:
gamer73 wrote:Who won the vote for Mexico? If this FaceBook watch series does well I wouldn’t mind them using cast from each season (Atlanta, Mexico, Thailand) on the challenge, especially with the fact that the international challenge rookies have brought more recently than the Americans. It’d be refreshing to see a RW rookie again. Ammo was the last one on Dirty 30 I think :/ 
We should've had 1 or 2 on WOTW to promote the show coming back.
.......... you do understand linear time, correct? and you do also understand that this just started filming and there’s no way for any of these people to have been on WoTW???? 
......Let's not be slow & act like I wasn't talking about the gaggle of RW rookies unused from the Ex-Plosion - Bad Blood era. I mean I didn't think I had to go into detail lawd

You know some of these people don’t read & think, and just reply thinking they are doing something. 

Actual factuals lmaooooo he tried I guess. Lol

y’all the post was talking about how y’all wouldnt mind someone from these real world watch series being on the challenge if it does well and how it should have more RW rookies and the reply was we should’ve had one on WOTW. 

let’s not act like someone from 4 years ago wouldve helped promote this show coming back when they’re have-beens at best now :/

not to mention we’re on the real world facebook watch international series thread. but go off i guess 

But you know Graphik meant a tie in they could have used to promote it on TV. Those real world rookies film a snippet for a commercial like “Hey we’re _____ from the Challenge WOTW but the first show we were on was The Real World blah blah Casting blah blah Facebook blah blah go watch”

I mean they’ve had Cory, John and Karamo promote the Facebook real world because it just makes sense because that’s where they came from

y'all the post was talking about how y'all wouldnt mind someone from these real world watch series being on the challenge if it does well and the reply was we should've had one on WOTW. let's not act like someone from 4 years ago wouldve helped promote this show coming back when they're have-beens at best now :/

The only one who wasn't using context clues or any sort of general common sense was 100% you. It dont have **** to do with me or Gamer that you had a "dedede" moment. Was they gonna just pick the folks up off the street? 

Party Down South ended in 2015 & Mattie is on the show in all her glory....she's even more of a supposed "has-been" on a show that had 18 "has-beens" to choose from. RW took a hiatus in late 2016.....

Thailand Poll options https://www.facebook.com/mtvasia/videos/421698361926295/ 

2nd contestant a “no” as soon as she described herself as an influencer 

Are you guys watching the international ones? I am still debating about even watching the American one.

Even though I am watching the stranded with a million dollars that MTV LA did and I am hook way better than the one here & even big brother. Alot of fights and great personalities. So maybe the Mexican Real World one would be lit since they are making it too.

But you know Graphik meant a tie in they could have used to promote it on TV. Those real world rookies film a snippet for a commercial like “Hey we’re _____ from the Challenge WOTW but the first show we were on was The Real World blah blah Casting blah blah Facebook blah blah go watch”I mean they’ve had Cory, John and Karamo promote the Facebook real world because it just makes sense because that’s where they came from

This is really having to be explained lawd LolLolLol

Ploy >> 

Are you guys watching the international ones? I am still debating about the American one.Even though I am watching the stranded with a million dollars that MTV LA did and I am hooked way better than the one here & even big brother. So maybe the Mexican Real World one would be lit.

I'll watch them all b/c im tired of the whole AYTO/EOTB/Game of Clones/Staying Relevant "culture" but I'm really not trying to make a new Facebook either lol

Are you guys watching the international ones? I am still debating about even watching the American one.Even though I am watching the stranded with a million dollars that MTV LA did and I am hook way better than the one here & even big brother. Alot of fights and great personalities. So maybe the Mexican Real World one would be lit since they are making it too.
I probably won’t even watch this one lets be honest lmao 

I'll probably watch some clips here and there but meh. I might watch the mexican one. 

I wonder if these have started to film. I wanna see what they came up with lol

Are you guys watching the international ones? I am still debating about even watching the American one.Even though I am watching the stranded with a million dollars that MTV LA did and I am hook way better than the one here & even big brother. Alot of fights and great personalities. So maybe the Mexican Real World one would be lit since they are making it too.

Aída runnin' the show PR. Now Charlotte Caniggia joining her to break that house apart.

Is there any LATAM seasons? Is Mexico the only one?

Is there any LATAM seasons? Is Mexico the only one?

There is a Mexico and Thailand version.

I honestly love the Real World format at its core. I'll definitely watch the American one and probably the internationals if there's subtitles. Especially because it'll be interesting to see reality TV from a different culture than one I'm used to.

I dont understand why they would do a Thai verison? Will it be in english so other countries in the region can watch?

Also wasnt there supposed to be an Indian Real World a few years back? did that ever happen?

I dont understand why they would do a Thai verison? Will it be in english so other countries in the region can watch?Also wasnt there supposed to be an Indian Real World a few years back? did that ever happen?

i'm sure it'll have subtitles available

So we gonna act suprised that it's in Mexico City and Bangkok lol