The Challenge: Burn Book (Spoilers)

2353 posts / 0 new
Last post

We jumping in here too?

sky key dude's making a thread for attention so he deserves any amount of shit he gets from everyone. 

hardbitten wrote:

We jumping in here too?

sky key dude's making a thread for attention so he deserves any amount of shit he gets from everyone. 

I was just kidding ********.

he do what he do though.

Chey really is ******* gorgeous. I don't think she was ever feeling Cory like that though. From what I know, she's still with the dude she was with after AYTO 3 finished filming

they look cute together on the show. but i agree, i dont think she was feelin him as much as he was feelin her. which idk how she wasnt cause umm its cory

Bupersoy wrote:

hardbitten wrote:We jumping in here too?

sky key dude's making a thread for attention so he deserves any amount of shit he gets from everyone. 

I was just kidding ********** do what he do though.

oh.

I'm just excited cause I'm about to live in this thread and make my opinion on everything he says known loud and proud.

I'm just excited cause I'm about to live in this thread and make my opinion on everything he says known loud and proud.

I'll get you a.sleeping bag and snacks

Next Entry.

HEIGHTS AND WATER MISSIONS.

Seriously. They need to STOP doing these so damn much. They're all starting to run together. I remember back in Rivals 1 there was like 1 mission that didn't involve water or heights(correct me if I'm wrong on that). That's a damn shame. And then on the following seasons they continued (some sesasons had more than others). But again..they need to get more creative. Remember back when they rode in jets? or when they stacked dominos while wearing 70's outfits? Or hell when they stood on logs and swung a damn ball around? Or when they skated around in circles throwing each other out? Or even more recently Shit like Auto-Body Rally and Speed Dating? Just more interesting challenges would be good. Stop relying on ******* water and heights.

hardbitten wrote:

We jumping in here too?

sky key dude's making a thread for attention so he deserves any amount of shit he gets from everyone. 

Actually no. It's not about attention boo. I can get that without making threads. Shit all I gotta say is one thing and then it's a ******* free for all. The Tony/Camilla thread for example.

 

Graphik wrote:

Chey really is ******* gorgeous. I don't think she was ever feeling Cory like that though. From what I know, she's still with the dude she was with after AYTO 3 finished filming

they look cute together on the show. but i agree, i dont think she was feelin him as much as he was feelin her. which idk how she wasnt cause umm its cory

I don't think Cory could do much for her lol she hangs around Justin Combs & other somewhat "connected" people.

Bupersoy wrote:

hardbitten wrote:We jumping in here too?

sky key dude's making a thread for attention so he deserves any amount of shit he gets from everyone. 

Actually no. It's not about attention boo. I can get that without making threads. Shit all I gotta say is one thing and then it's a ******* free for all. The Tony/Camilla thread for example. 

I'd believe it if you were limiting the amount of trash you post on the other threads but since you're not this is basically you posting for attention :)), like your opinions needed their own thread lel.

I remember somebody did tell him to make his own thread & vent in there though lol welp...

Debut Album wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:

hardbitten wrote:We jumping in here too?

sky key dude's making a thread for attention so he deserves any amount of shit he gets from everyone. 

Actually no. It's not about attention boo. I can get that without making threads. Shit all I gotta say is one thing and then it's a ******* free for all. The Tony/Camilla thread for example. 

I'd believe it if you were limiting the amount of trash you post on the other threads but since you're not this is basically you posting for attention :)), like your opinions needed their own thread lel.

But weren't you the one who told me to make my own thread? And now you're *****ing about it? And furthermore....didn't you say you didn't give a **** about me enough to respond to me anymore? And yet isnt that exactly what you're doing now? Someone does want attention here and it's not me boo.

But you know what? You can believe what you want. Stay Tuned for more of the "Trash" You're oh so dying to read.

Did I really say that? lol what a dumb idea. Either way if I did say it the intent was probably to have you keep your shit in your own little corner away from everyone else but w.e.

Idr saying the 2nd thing either but who knows.. I don't remember 90% of what I post usually.

 

I agree with you on the heights over water challenges (ive said this in another thread) i couldnt stand when they did heights over water and when jasmine was on the show she would say how much she hated heights over and over again. like ok we get it, you said that on the last challenge w/ heights over water.

the.trillest wrote:

Graphik wrote:Chey really is ******* gorgeous. I don't think she was ever feeling Cory like that though. From what I know, she's still with the dude she was with after AYTO 3 finished filming

they look cute together on the show. but i agree, i dont think she was feelin him as much as he was feelin her. which idk how she wasnt cause umm its cory

I don't think Cory could do much for her lol she hangs around Justin Combs & other somewhat "connected" people.

yeah i peeped she was at something justin was hosting a few wks back.

I agree with you on the heights over water challenges (ive said this in another thread) i couldnt stand when they did heights over water and when jasmine was on the show she would say how much she hated heights over and over again. like ok we get it, you said that on the last challenge w/ heights over water.

Yeah that's another thing I forgot to mention..I'm pretty sure the cast is bascially used to it now so there's bascially no scared factor to it anymore. And if there was then they end up doing it anyways. No real point to them now.

Did I really say that? lol what a dumb idea. Either way if I did say it the intent was probably to have you keep your shit in your own little corner away from everyone else but w.e.Idr saying the 2nd thing either but who knows.. I don't remember 90% of what I post usually. 

Yep you said both statements.

...You don't have any other memes to use? You've used this like how many times today.. 

Debut Album wrote:

...You don't have any other memes to use? You've used this like how many times today.. 

Yeah..I just think that one is funny.

But I did use a different meme in the AYTO thread though.

Next Entry.

Cheyenne-Useless as shit. If this ***** gets brought back then I don't wanna hear SHIT about me or anyone else wanting people like Trey/Ashley(San Diego 2)/Nate/Sam to return. Oh and she needs to back the hell off King Cory too. She's way out of his league.  

You know that this means she's too good for him.

I think guys who look like Cory are a dime a dozen for her. 

Debut Album wrote:
Next Entry.Cheyenne-Useless as shit. If this ***** gets brought back then I don't wanna hear SHIT about me or anyone else wanting people like Trey/Ashley(San Diego 2)/Nate/Sam to return. Oh and she needs to back the hell off King Cory too. She's way out of his league.  

You know that this means she's too good for him.I think guys who look like Cory are a dime a dozen for her. 

Oh shit you're right. I meant that He is way too good for her basically. Cory can do better than that. He shouldn't be trying to **** someone that looks like Olmec from Legends of the Hidden Temple.

I thought this was a new cool thread but after all it's the replay mode from DA for the 1000x time :v

Here we go again...Jesus ******* Christ.

 

P.S : I do agree on your view of AYTO and i ******* hate Devyn wannabe Wes/mastermind.

People love to spread negativity... Like we don't need that here, bupe.

DA keep spitting facts

Word. Leave DA live. If they're a way to speak about shit he hates, it's making a thread about it. I for one am eating this shit up. Mucho interesting. I want a whole post on just Camilla to be honest.

Olmec and chipmunk would be a cute *** couple though.

Kudos for remembering Legends of the Hidden Temple

Frfr this is the first I heard anybody call Cory chipmunk.

Pages