The Challenge: Burn Book (Spoilers)

2353 posts / 0 new
Last post

Bupersoy wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:Imagine thinking Camilla is boring and a waste of space because she's a "non-castmember" but actively believing Anthony deserves to be brought back. Or Trey and Laura lol.

So how did you like the entry? 

It had some merit. I agree Camilla needs to take some time off and not use the challenge house to distance herself from her problems.. mostly because the challenge brings the worst out of every person there it seems. I think her drunk anticts are a little OTT and she should probably see herself and the way she's portrayed on TV to take a step back and realize she probably needs to tone down on the alcohol if she can't control herself. It's nice that she can laugh about it later but she needs to not let herself get to that spot in the first place.I disagree that she's boring and doesn't deserve a spot on the show. I think there are way more boring castmembers (like Jonna that used as an example) and if someone isn't interesting they don't automatically deserve a post on the show just because they got cast for the RW lol. This thread is a decent idea if you actually make legitimate arguments and ideas. The usual shit you post is just "I hate Camilla she's a ***** and I want her to die" but here you actually laid out issues you had with her and I agree with some of them. Your AYTO? post was some of your usual shitposting where you just call people*******/assholes/uninteresting over and over which is what 99.9% of the people on Vevmo who argue with you have a problem with. It's never been about your ideas and opinions, it's always about the way you phrase them.

Oh damn...didn't think that you'd actually respond..but with AYTO what more is there really to say about them? There's hardly anything there to them that needs to be laid out and explained. And that's my issues with them..they don't help this show.You're right in that someone whom was boring shouldn't automatically get on The Challenge but they should definetly get on before someone whom is from a different show and has nothing to do with the franchise.And what does it really matter how I phrase my opinion? I feel like if you get what I'm saying(Which you do) then it's cool. How do you want me to phrase what I say? You want me to start sounding like ******* Alber Einstein or something? 

I mean, you've been pretty adamant with the fact that no matter what, you'll never accept anyone from AYTO? as a member of the show. It doesn't matter if they're the best competitor or most interesting castmate to ever be on the show.. you're going to complain about them solely because of the fact that they're from AYTO?. Your only reasoning for 90% of them is "asshole/*****/useless/irrelevant". At least with Camilla you gave actual reasoning about why she might not be a good fit for the show. I can almost gaurantee that if you were to swap a random person from AYTO (for example Devin) with one of your favorite irrelevant/boring people from RW (like Trey) you would be aruging Trey should have never been allowed on and Devin deserves a call every season.. lol. (I'm sure you'll deny it but it's w.e). You're not going into it with an open mind.. You WANT to hate AYTO?, and will reach for anything to validate that hate. Does AYTO? hurt the show? Nah, there's the same number of irrelevants on any given season of The Challenge as before. You can argue they're taking away spots from "worthy" RW.. but like even if AYTO? wasn't in the picture they'd still cast people who are boring from RW lol.

It's not the RR/RW Challenge anymore.. It's The Challenge. If MTV/BMP want to decide that AYTO? is part of the franchise, then they're part of the franchise. You can kick and scream and plug you ears screaming "blah, blah, not true" all you want... it doesn't change the fact that AYTO? is now part of the franchise.

Yes... DA... the way you phrase your opinions matters. There's a difference between saying.. "I don't like AYTO?/Camilla/Johnny/Anything for x..y..z reason" and saying "I wish Johnny would break his neck while working out". Lel. The reason people hate on you is because 1) you state your opinions as cold hard facts, and feel the need to interject whenever anyone ever says anything positive about anyone you don't like. and 2) You literally just say the same 3-4 things over and over again. "AYTO/Camilla are non castmember" "Camilla is a ***** and needs to die" "Johnny is a ***** and needs to die" "[Insert Cast Member Here] only follows Johnny around and is a *****". If you want people to stop *****ing about your constant *****ing (pot meet kettle or nah?), then you should maybe try to be better at getting your point across in a non-shitty way lol.  Like I said earlier though, you've made more good points in this thread then I've ever seen you make across both sites so, you're learning at least. Good Job.

Sigh.. Y'all make no sense. He makes a thread for himself and his opinions, and now that ain't enough?

But his opinions are still gonna be in ALL the main threads.. so why are his opinions important enough to also have their own thread? lol. Like I said, if he'd stop posting them as much in the main threads I'll gladly let him have this one and I'll even not respond to it.. but clearly he's just looking for attention.

Sigh.. Y'all make no sense. He makes a thread for himself and his opinions, and now that ain't enough?

hardbitten wrote:

Sigh.. Y'all make no sense. He makes a thread for himself and his opinions, and now that ain't enough?

But his opinions are still gonna be in ALL the main threads.. so why are his opinions important enough to also have their own thread? lol. Like I said, if he'd stop posting them as much in the main threads I'll gladly let him have this one and I'll even not respond to it.. but clearly he's just looking for attention.

Even if that were true....you're giving it to me. You can easily ignore my posts yet you fill this constant need to come for me, and you've even stated that you didn't give a **** about me anymore yet you're in MY thread responding to it. If anyone is looking for attention it's you. 

 

Bupersoy wrote:

hardbitten wrote:Sigh.. Y'all make no sense. He makes a thread for himself and his opinions, and now that ain't enough?

But his opinions are still gonna be in ALL the main threads.. so why are his opinions important enough to also have their own thread? lol. Like I said, if he'd stop posting them as much in the main threads I'll gladly let him have this one and I'll even not respond to it.. but clearly he's just looking for attention.

Even if that were true....you're giving it to me. You can easily ignore my posts yet you fill this constant need to come for me, and you've even stated that you didn't give a **** about me anymore yet you're in MY thread responding to it. If anyone is looking for attention it's you.  

I'm trying to fill the void my parents/Kenny left.

Lol

Debut Album wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
Bupersoy wrote:Imagine thinking Camilla is boring and a waste of space because she's a "non-castmember" but actively believing Anthony deserves to be brought back. Or Trey and Laura lol.

So how did you like the entry? 

It had some merit. I agree Camilla needs to take some time off and not use the challenge house to distance herself from her problems.. mostly because the challenge brings the worst out of every person there it seems. I think her drunk anticts are a little OTT and she should probably see herself and the way she's portrayed on TV to take a step back and realize she probably needs to tone down on the alcohol if she can't control herself. It's nice that she can laugh about it later but she needs to not let herself get to that spot in the first place.I disagree that she's boring and doesn't deserve a spot on the show. I think there are way more boring castmembers (like Jonna that used as an example) and if someone isn't interesting they don't automatically deserve a post on the show just because they got cast for the RW lol. This thread is a decent idea if you actually make legitimate arguments and ideas. The usual shit you post is just "I hate Camilla she's a ***** and I want her to die" but here you actually laid out issues you had with her and I agree with some of them. Your AYTO? post was some of your usual shitposting where you just call people*******/********/uninteresting over and over which is what 99.9% of the people on Vevmo who argue with you have a problem with. It's never been about your ideas and opinions, it's always about the way you phrase them.

Oh damn...didn't think that you'd actually respond..but with AYTO what more is there really to say about them? There's hardly anything there to them that needs to be laid out and explained. And that's my issues with them..they don't help this show.You're right in that someone whom was boring shouldn't automatically get on The Challenge but they should definetly get on before someone whom is from a different show and has nothing to do with the franchise.And what does it really matter how I phrase my opinion? I feel like if you get what I'm saying(Which you do) then it's cool. How do you want me to phrase what I say? You want me to start sounding like ******* Alber Einstein or something? 

I mean, you've been pretty adamant with the fact that no matter what, you'll never accept anyone from AYTO? as a member of the show. It doesn't matter if they're the best competitor or most interesting castmate to ever be on the show.. you're going to complain about them solely because of the fact that they're from AYTO?. Your only reasoning for 90% of them is "asshole/*****/useless/irrelevant". At least with Camilla you gave actual reasoning about why she might not be a good fit for the show. I can almost gaurantee that if you were to swap a random person from AYTO (for example Devin) with one of your favorite irrelevant/boring people from RW (like Trey) you would be aruging Trey should have never been allowed on and Devin deserves a call every season.. lol. (I'm sure you'll deny it but it's w.e). You're not going into it with an open mind.. You WANT to hate AYTO?, and will reach for anything to validate that hate. Does AYTO? hurt the show? Nah, there's the same number of irrelevants on any given season of The Challenge as before. You can argue they're taking away spots from "worthy" RW.. but like even if AYTO? wasn't in the picture they'd still cast people who are boring from RW lol.It's not the RR/RW Challenge anymore.. It's The Challenge. If MTV/BMP want to decide that AYTO? is part of the franchise, then they're part of the franchise. You can kick and scream and plug you ears screaming "blah, blah, not true" all you want... it doesn't change the fact that AYTO? is now part of the franchise.Yes... DA... the way you phrase your opinions matters. There's a difference between saying.. "I don't like AYTO?/Camilla/Johnny/Anything for x..y..z reason" and saying "I wish Johnny would break his neck while working out". Lel. The reason people hate on you is because 1) you state your opinions as cold hard facts, and feel the need to interject whenever anyone ever says anything positive about anyone you don't like. and 2) You literally just say the same 3-4 things over and over again. "AYTO/Camilla are non castmember" "Camilla is a ***** and needs to die" "Johnny is a ***** and needs to die" "[Insert Cast Member Here] only follows Johnny around and is a *****". If you want people to stop *****ing about your constant *****ing (pot meet kettle or nah?), then you should maybe try to be better at getting your point across in a non-shitty way lol.  Like I said earlier though, you've made more good points in this thread then I've ever seen you make across both sites so, you're learning at least. Good Job.

You do realize I like Devin Right?

If someone from AYTO is interesting I would like them. Problem is aside from Devin they aren't What is so great about Nate? Brandon? Brianna? Dario? How are they gonna help this show? What purpose do they serve. Explain please. Because I don't see why I have to accept them or like them on this show.

I don't know why you think telling me The Challenge has changed is going to make a difference.

If you read my posts then you know I don't post the same shit.

Again...why does it matter if I talk shit about the castmembers? Everyone does that and my point gets across lound and clear. How about you call them up and tell them to stop acting like gross ********.

 

hardbitten wrote:

Sigh.. Y'all make no sense. He makes a thread for himself and his opinions, and now that ain't enough?

But his opinions are still gonna be in ALL the main threads.. so why are his opinions important enough to also have their own thread? lol. Like I said, if he'd stop posting them as much in the main threads I'll gladly let him have this one and I'll even not respond to it.. but clearly he's just looking for attention.

Let him. It's a discussion site. He ain't doing nothing different than what you, me, or anyone else has done on here.

I guess the only difference is that its excessive, but he knows that already.

 

Next Entry.

THE RUINS

This is litterally one of the worst ******* challenges ever. Let me post the ways.

1. That whole 6 degrees of seperation hook-ups that they played up in the beginning that went nowhere.

2. Wes didn't beat Kenny's ***.

3. The Lopsided Teams. Who ever thought that it was a good Idea to put the champions and challengers against each other needs to be ******* fired. I mean the Challengers had Casey/Shavoun/Adam(Paris)/Danny...what made production think they were ever going to have shot in hell against people like Wes/Darrell/Derrick/Backpack/Evan/Evelyn? It really just made the competition uninteresting and not worth caring about because you just knew that The Champions were gonna win no matter what.

4.The ****** up vibe of this show..The Castmembers seemed so miserable and unhappy there and there was also this negative vibe as well I felt throught the season..you just felt like something ****** up and nasty was happening all the time. It souds weired but thats the vibe I got from this season. This was a FAR cry form a season like Battle of the Sexes where it was just a fun *** vacation, the cast were actually having fun and it was light hearted and laid back.

5. JEK-I hate these three ******** so seeing them dominate just really irritated me. The way they treated people this season was ****** up as well. Throwing a bowl of **** on someone? Disgusting, Taking off a woman's top? ****** up. The whole Tonya situation? Disgusting. That's all I'm say because these three ********* are gonna have their own entry and I don't want to get too into them.

The ending..JEK winning. Was the worst possible ending. But this was a shitty season so it was fitting.

The Drama-Almost None of it was fun or exciting to watch. It was just either sad, depressing, or angry, Seeing *********** with Tonya so much then  have ******* Evan try to be her freind afterwards was just disgusting like they didn't cause that shit. Having Brad Yelling at Kellyanne for no reason was just so pointless and I felt like he was taking his shit out on her. Then Brad and Darrell fight that was gruesome and Brad 100% deserved that shit(But Darrell could have walked away). It was just depressing seeing Brad so desperate and so tired of losing that he gets drunk and gets punched out.

The Vets-This show was not a good look for the old-schoolers. Veronica ****** Evan, Brad got punched out. Darrell did said punching out, Katie was treated as a joke, Syrus was just there, Tonya.....It was just so sad to see these legends fall to a bunch of basic *** frat boys.

The Toothbrush incident..not going to go into this but y'all know what this is.

The only good things about this season was the format. Had the teams been balanced like they should it'd be one hell of a competition.

But yeah..This season sucked. Hopefully we never see a season as bad as this one again.

I watched some episodes from it and I didn't know Evan and Veronica ****** oml... What episode 

Susie slaying made that season ❤️

I swear, some of ya'll make ignoring him, harder than it needs to be. I've been doing it for years and It's actually really easy to do... Here's a tip, don't respond; just let him talk to himself.

I watched some episodes from it and I didn't know Evan and Veronica ****** oml... What episode 

I don't even remember but I wouldn't bother if I were you. It's so gross.

I swear, some of ya'll make ignoring him, harder than it needs to be. I've been doing it for years and It's actually really easy to do... Here's a tip, don't respond; just let him talk to himself.

Question: Is that Beyonce in your avatar?

I swear, some of ya'll make ignoring him, harder than it needs to be.

The shit is really that simple but it just exposes & confirms some things for me lol

Next Entry.

LEROY.

I don't hate Leroy like I do Camilla, Backpack etc. I feel like he's been a huge disapointment. On his RW season Leroy was the man. He was real, spoke his mind, and didn't really hold his tounge when it came to the whole Adam situation. It seemed like he didn't put up with bullshit and will call shit out like he saw it. Not to mention his friendship with Mike, and his Naomi episode and on top of that he was built as ******** brainer for The Challenge. Then when he actually got on there he did..nothing. I mean he comepted well but he basically stayed in the background and became friends with JEK(Ew), he had a little stiff with Tyler towards the end i guess but for the most part he was just there. Him just being there and taking up space would be a constant thing with him. In addition to that just not really giving a **** to win. That changed on Battle of the Exes 2 when he was forced out of Backpack's ******* he had to play the game...only to go back into his *** when he came back(and then got ****** because of it). These past 2 shows he got Dq'ed from the game but we all know he'll be back to his do-nothing status on the next show, and that's the problem with him..he does nothing to help himself in the game. I mean he's in cahoots with the best guy on an given challenge(Backpack) and he knows he'll look out for him but he's not afraid to throw him under the bus first. Why not cut his throat first? Why not make other allies on the side? Why not build you own aremy of minions so that you won't even need Backpack? Why not take him out of the game completly? He should be running shit in the game now, He should've gotten a win by now.  And then not to mention that he's not the best character..I mean he's a good guy and on this show that counts for something but that's it really. He doesn't stand out like he did on RW and that's a damn shame.

Leroy is such a dissapointment because he could be(and should be) so much more that what he is(you can also say the same thing about this show as a while but that's for another entry) One day I hope he starts bringing shit to the table but I doubt he will.

Bring on Jason/Marlon/Dean Please.

Next Entry.LEROY.I don't hate Leroy like I do Camilla, Backpack etc. I feel like he's been a huge disapointment. On his RW season Leroy was the man. He was real, spoke his mind, and didn't really hold his tounge when it came to the whole Adam situation. It seemed like he didn't put up with bullshit and will call shit out like he saw it. Not to mention his friendship with Mike, and his Naomi episode and on top of that he was built as ******** brainer for The Challenge. Then when he actually got on there he did..nothing. I mean he comepted well but he basically stayed in the background and became friends with JEK(Ew), he had a little stiff with Tyler towards the end i guess but for the most part he was just there. Him just being there and taking up space would be a constant thing with him. In addition to that just not really giving a **** to win. That changed on Battle of the Exes 2 when he was forced out of Backpack's ******* he had to play the game...only to go back into his *** when he came back(and then got ****** because of it). These past 2 shows he got Dq'ed from the game but we all know he'll be back to his do-nothing status on the next show, and that's the problem with him..he does nothing to help himself in the game. I mean he's in cahoots with the best guy on an given challenge(Backpack) and he knows he'll look out for him but he's not afraid to throw him under the bus first. Why not cut his throat first? Why not make other allies on the side? Why not build you own aremy of minions so that you won't even need Backpack? Why not take him out of the game completly? He should be running shit in the game now, He should've gotten a win by now.  And then not to mention that he's not the best character..I mean he's a good guy and on this show that counts for something but that's it really. He doesn't stand out like he did on RW and that's a damn shame.Leroy is such a dissapointment because he could be(and should be) so much more that what he is(you can also say the same thing about this show as a while but that's for another entry) One day I hope he starts bringing shit to the table but I doubt he will.Bring on Jason/Marlon/Dean Please.

i agree w: everything you said. I was a hugee leroy fan on his RW season. Seeing him in the promos is what got me watching RW again. It was nice to see a good looking chill *** black man and he was originally from where I live so he got me watching. I just knew he was gonna be on the challenges and was geeked af when he was on rivals. I rooted for him to win so bad. But as the seasons have gone on I just feel disappointed because he could've won by now. Its disappointing to be a fan of someone and see the potential & they just dont live up to it. I feel like he deserves a win, but not until' he starts playin the game again.

leroy good looking?

leroy good looking?

Nah. Butterface IMO.

Next Entry.LEROY.I don't hate Leroy like I do Camilla, Backpack etc. I feel like he's been a huge disapointment. On his RW season Leroy was the man. He was real, spoke his mind, and didn't really hold his tounge when it came to the whole Adam situation. It seemed like he didn't put up with bullshit and will call shit out like he saw it. Not to mention his friendship with Mike, and his Naomi episode and on top of that he was built as ******** brainer for The Challenge. Then when he actually got on there he did..nothing. I mean he comepted well but he basically stayed in the background and became friends with JEK(Ew), he had a little stiff with Tyler towards the end i guess but for the most part he was just there. Him just being there and taking up space would be a constant thing with him. In addition to that just not really giving a **** to win. That changed on Battle of the Exes 2 when he was forced out of Backpack's ******* he had to play the game...only to go back into his *** when he came back(and then got ****** because of it). These past 2 shows he got Dq'ed from the game but we all know he'll be back to his do-nothing status on the next show, and that's the problem with him..he does nothing to help himself in the game. I mean he's in cahoots with the best guy on an given challenge(Backpack) and he knows he'll look out for him but he's not afraid to throw him under the bus first. Why not cut his throat first? Why not make other allies on the side? Why not build you own aremy of minions so that you won't even need Backpack? Why not take him out of the game completly? He should be running shit in the game now, He should've gotten a win by now.  And then not to mention that he's not the best character..I mean he's a good guy and on this show that counts for something but that's it really. He doesn't stand out like he did on RW and that's a damn shame.Leroy is such a dissapointment because he could be(and should be) so much more that what he is(you can also say the same thing about this show as a while but that's for another entry) One day I hope he starts bringing shit to the table but I doubt he will.Bring on Jason/Marlon/Dean Please.

1. Leroy is the same guy he was on RW but now he's has more cast members who are clearly vying for camera time. He still stands he ground.

2. His whole friendship Bananas was overtime because they kept doing challenges together and he wasn't sweating him like Tony or his puppet like Anthony did. He sent Bananas and Tyler against CT & Adam on Rivals. Didn't have an alliance with with him on Exes or Rivals. On Free Agents he was playing a solo game in which Zach & CT pointed out when they won and were deciding between Leroy and Cohutta. Leroy wasn't voting in Brandon Nelson, Dustin, CT and Bananas that season because he knew those 4 the longest. He didn't have real alliances. He played solo that season. It wasn't until Exes 2 that he had an official alliance with Bananas.

Unlike all these new guys who jump at a chance to be in alliance withBananas: Reilly, Jordan, Anthony, Tony ( he's true lapdog. He ****** idolizes him) and now we will see with CORY.

THE Challenge is about to start...

Debut Album wrote:
Next Entry.LEROY.I don't hate Leroy like I do Camilla, Backpack etc. I feel like he's been a huge disapointment. On his RW season Leroy was the man. He was real, spoke his mind, and didn't really hold his tounge when it came to the whole Adam situation. It seemed like he didn't put up with bullshit and will call shit out like he saw it. Not to mention his friendship with Mike, and his Naomi episode and on top of that he was built as ******** brainer for The Challenge. Then when he actually got on there he did..nothing. I mean he comepted well but he basically stayed in the background and became friends with JEK(Ew), he had a little stiff with Tyler towards the end i guess but for the most part he was just there. Him just being there and taking up space would be a constant thing with him. In addition to that just not really giving a **** to win. That changed on Battle of the Exes 2 when he was forced out of Backpack's ******* he had to play the game...only to go back into his *** when he came back(and then got ****** because of it). These past 2 shows he got Dq'ed from the game but we all know he'll be back to his do-nothing status on the next show, and that's the problem with him..he does nothing to help himself in the game. I mean he's in cahoots with the best guy on an given challenge(Backpack) and he knows he'll look out for him but he's not afraid to throw him under the bus first. Why not cut his throat first? Why not make other allies on the side? Why not build you own aremy of minions so that you won't even need Backpack? Why not take him out of the game completly? He should be running shit in the game now, He should've gotten a win by now.  And then not to mention that he's not the best character..I mean he's a good guy and on this show that counts for something but that's it really. He doesn't stand out like he did on RW and that's a damn shame.Leroy is such a dissapointment because he could be(and should be) so much more that what he is(you can also say the same thing about this show as a while but that's for another entry) One day I hope he starts bringing shit to the table but I doubt he will.Bring on Jason/Marlon/Dean Please.

1. Leroy is the same guy he was on RW but now he's has more cast members who are clearly vying for camera time. He still stands he ground.2. His whole friendship Bananas was overtime because they kept doing challenges together and he wasn't sweating him like Tony or his puppet like Anthony did. He sent Bananas and Tyler against CT & Adam on Rivals. Didn't have an alliance with with him on Exes or Rivals. On Free Agents he was playing a solo game in which Zach & CT pointed out when they won and were deciding between Leroy and Cohutta. Leroy wasn't voting in Brandon Nelson, Dustin, CT and Bananas that season because he knew those 4 the longest. He didn't have real alliances. He played solo that season. It wasn't until Exes 2 that he had an official alliance with Bananas.Unlike all these new guys who jump at a chance to be in alliance withBananas: Reilly, Jordan, Anthony, Tony ( he's true lapdog. He ****** idolizes him) and now we will see with CORY.THE Challenge is about to start...

negative

v123 wrote:

leroy good looking?

Nah. Butterface IMO.

i think he's good looking *shrugs*

Next Entry.LEROY.I don't hate Leroy like I do Camilla, Backpack etc. I feel like he's been a huge disapointment. On his RW season Leroy was the man. He was real, spoke his mind, and didn't really hold his tounge when it came to the whole Adam situation. It seemed like he didn't put up with bullshit and will call shit out like he saw it. Not to mention his friendship with Mike, and his Naomi episode and on top of that he was built as ******** brainer for The Challenge. Then when he actually got on there he did..nothing. I mean he comepted well but he basically stayed in the background and became friends with JEK(Ew), he had a little stiff with Tyler towards the end i guess but for the most part he was just there. Him just being there and taking up space would be a constant thing with him. In addition to that just not really giving a **** to win. That changed on Battle of the Exes 2 when he was forced out of Backpack's ******* he had to play the game...only to go back into his *** when he came back(and then got ****** because of it). These past 2 shows he got Dq'ed from the game but we all know he'll be back to his do-nothing status on the next show, and that's the problem with him..he does nothing to help himself in the game. I mean he's in cahoots with the best guy on an given challenge(Backpack) and he knows he'll look out for him but he's not afraid to throw him under the bus first. Why not cut his throat first? Why not make other allies on the side? Why not build you own aremy of minions so that you won't even need Backpack? Why not take him out of the game completly? He should be running shit in the game now, He should've gotten a win by now.  And then not to mention that he's not the best character..I mean he's a good guy and on this show that counts for something but that's it really. He doesn't stand out like he did on RW and that's a damn shame.Leroy is such a dissapointment because he could be(and should be) so much more that what he is(you can also say the same thing about this show as a while but that's for another entry) One day I hope he starts bringing shit to the table but I doubt he will.Bring on Jason/Marlon/Dean Please.

This ******* post right here.....

 

I would like to see some evidence of when Leroy was up Bananas ***. Instead of it being constantly said. Besides Leroy not getting upset on Exes 2 when he got sent in against Wes and Bananas lost that daily mission. And don't say when he ended his alliance with Wes because we all know Wes is a shady ***. Had Leroy take out Zach, when Wes had an alliance with him.

Tom didn't get upset at Cory and nobody is claiming he's up Cory's ***.

I would like to see some evidence of when Leroy was up Bananas ***. Instead of it being constantly said. Besides Leroy not getting upset on Exes 2 when he got sent in against Wes and Bananas lost that daily mission. And don't say when he ended his alliance with Wes because we all know Wes is a shady ***. Had Leroy take out Zach, when Wes had an alliance with him.Tom didn't get upset at Cory and nobody is claiming he's up Cory's ***.

 EDIT: I'll give you one. In the Wrecking Ball Challenge Leroy Jumped off because Backpack was back and he automatically thought he w***afe..only for him to jump off and bascially get Jordan/Sarah to throw him in. 

He didn't try to win when Backpack came back. He just ***umed he w***afe.

Thomas/Cory was different in that Thomas never threw a challenge on the ***umption that Cory would keep him safe. Only reason he did it was because of Ashley had an issue with Simone(although he really should've put his foot down with her though). That's why Thomas was okay with it because he knew it had nothing to do with him. That's not being up his ***. Leroy however ****** his game he had because of Backpack..That is being up his ***. You don't just stop what you're doing because you're friend is back in the game. And that goes for anybody.

Pages