Vevmo Fantasy Football

269 posts / 0 new
Last post

I have more points scored than DScott. I'm going to repeat

Yeah my undefeatedness doesn't mean a ton. Especially because we go 17 weeks. 

Why do people sign up and not change their teams out?

Why do people sign up and not change their teams out?

mr clean out here really complaining about free wins

mr clean out here really complaining about free wins

I mean it just takes the fun out of the competition when people don’t keep up with their teams.

Also, I wish I was as buff as Mr. Clean.

Please I beg you fix the settings so the first place team gets their bye 

Please I beg you fix the settings so the first place team gets their bye 

Settings were locked in the day of the draft. 

 

Please I beg you fix the settings so the first place team gets their bye 

Stop crying like a panzy

The dude I played how Bell starting...I semi get quitting halfway through if you suck but who signs up and then never once adjust their team? Lame.

It’s actually somewhat impressive how much you complain. Complained on draft day, like legit throwing a fit crying. Complaining this entire season. 

Feel free to quit. 

My goal right now is to finish .500 on the season. WTF is up with the quitter brigade? 

No matter my record, I will battle every single game. Step it up. 

It’s actually somewhat impressive how much you complain. Complained on draft day, like legit throwing a fit crying. Complaining this entire season. Feel free to quit. 

Daddy DAF wrote:

It’s actually somewhat impressive how much you complain. Complained on draft day, like legit throwing a fit crying. Complaining this entire season. Feel free to quit. 

LOL I didnt cry but I take FF seriously changing the time was lame...facts. I’ve commented twice about people not changing their team out...I’m a committal type of person, I don’t get why someone would sign-up but not participate. I don’t lose sleep over it or think about it in my free time. You don’t like me (but yet found time to stalk my social media) so whatever I say you are going to try and make a rude comment against me. But you have complained about me more than I’ve commented on the lack of effort from people...so who is the angry complainer now? I’m living a happy life over here lol. You are the one that seems bothered.

Bacchus wrote:

Daddy DAF wrote:It’s actually somewhat impressive how much you complain. Complained on draft day, like legit throwing a fit crying. Complaining this entire season. Feel free to quit. 

LOL I didnt cry but I take FF seriously changing the time was lame...facts. I’ve commented twice about people not changing their team out...I’m a committal type of person, I don’t get why someone would sign-up but not participate. I don’t lose sleep over it or think about it in my free time. You don’t like me (but yet found time to stalk my social media) so whatever I say you are going to try and make a rude comment against me. But you have complained about me more than I’ve commented on the lack of effort from people...so who is the angry complainer now? I’m living a happy life over here lol. You are the one that seems bothered.

how can you take this league serious, no money, no trophy, no real life bragging right nothing. It’s fun that’s all 

Kajun wrote:

Bacchus wrote:

Daddy DAF wrote:It’s actually somewhat impressive how much you complain. Complained on draft day, like legit throwing a fit crying. Complaining this entire season. Feel free to quit. 

LOL I didnt cry but I take FF seriously changing the time was lame...facts. I’ve commented twice about people not changing their team out...I’m a committal type of person, I don’t get why someone would sign-up but not participate. I don’t lose sleep over it or think about it in my free time. You don’t like me (but yet found time to stalk my social media) so whatever I say you are going to try and make a rude comment against me. But you have complained about me more than I’ve commented on the lack of effort from people...so who is the angry complainer now? I’m living a happy life over here lol. You are the one that seems bothered.

how can you take this league serious, no money, no trophy, no real life bragging right nothing. It’s fun that’s all 

LOL...I don’t take it “that” serious. I apologize if my complaints came off so serious. I saw the thread and made a comment about my opinion. I just questioned why sign up and not participate lol...it’s really not that serious at all.

Bacchus wrote:

Daddy DAF wrote:It's actually somewhat impressive how much you complain. Complained on draft day, like legit throwing a fit crying. Complaining this entire season. Feel free to quit. 

LOL I didnt cry but I take FF seriously changing the time was lame...facts. I've commented twice about people not changing their team out...I'm a committal type of person, I don't get why someone would sign-up but not participate. I don't lose sleep over it or think about it in my free time. You don't like me (but yet found time to stalk my social media) so whatever I say you are going to try and make a rude comment against me. But you have complained about me more than I've commented on the lack of effort from people...so who is the angry complainer now? I'm living a happy life over here lol. You are the one that seems bothered.

the true facts is that I wasn't the one that found you mr clean LMAOOOOOO. Others did, you pretended to be a whole different race on here like sit the **** down, either log in to fantasy or don't cause the rest of us don't give a **** if you do or don't. 

Kajun wrote:

Bacchus wrote:

Daddy DAF wrote:It's actually somewhat impressive how much you complain. Complained on draft day, like legit throwing a fit crying. Complaining this entire season. Feel free to quit. 

LOL I didnt cry but I take FF seriously changing the time was lame...facts. I've commented twice about people not changing their team out...I'm a committal type of person, I don't get why someone would sign-up but not participate. I don't lose sleep over it or think about it in my free time. You don't like me (but yet found time to stalk my social media) so whatever I say you are going to try and make a rude comment against me. But you have complained about me more than I've commented on the lack of effort from people...so who is the angry complainer now? I'm living a happy life over here lol. You are the one that seems bothered.

the true facts is that I wasn't the one that found you mr clean LMAOOOOOO. Others did, you pretended to be a whole different race on here like sit the **** down, either log in to fantasy or don't cause the rest of us don't give a **** if you do or don't. 

LOL...why are you sooo bothered by me? Just ignore me if you have such a distain. Also, I'd also come up with a more comparable bald person lol than Mr. Clean. Not all balds look the same.

Daddy DAF wrote:

Kajun wrote:

Bacchus wrote:
Daddy DAF wrote:It's actually somewhat impressive how much you complain. Complained on draft day, like legit throwing a fit crying. Complaining this entire season. Feel free to quit. 

LOL I didnt cry but I take FF seriously changing the time was lame...facts. I've commented twice about people not changing their team out...I'm a committal type of person, I don't get why someone would sign-up but not participate. I don't lose sleep over it or think about it in my free time. You don't like me (but yet found time to stalk my social media) so whatever I say you are going to try and make a rude comment against me. But you have complained about me more than I've commented on the lack of effort from people...so who is the angry complainer now? I'm living a happy life over here lol. You are the one that seems bothered.

the true facts is that I wasn't the one that found you mr clean LMAOOOOOO. Others did, you pretended to be a whole different race on here like sit the **** down, either log in to fantasy or don't cause the rest of us don't give a **** if you do or don't. 

LOL...why are you sooo bothered by me? Just ignore me if you have such a distain. Also, I'd also come up with a more comparable bald person lol than Mr. Clean. Not all balds look the same.

johnny sins? lmao I'll have some of your input on this 

Kajun wrote:

Daddy DAF wrote:

Kajun wrote:
Bacchus wrote:
Daddy DAF wrote:It's actually somewhat impressive how much you complain. Complained on draft day, like legit throwing a fit crying. Complaining this entire season. Feel free to quit. 

LOL I didnt cry but I take FF seriously changing the time was lame...facts. I've commented twice about people not changing their team out...I'm a committal type of person, I don't get why someone would sign-up but not participate. I don't lose sleep over it or think about it in my free time. You don't like me (but yet found time to stalk my social media) so whatever I say you are going to try and make a rude comment against me. But you have complained about me more than I've commented on the lack of effort from people...so who is the angry complainer now? I'm living a happy life over here lol. You are the one that seems bothered.

the true facts is that I wasn't the one that found you mr clean LMAOOOOOO. Others did, you pretended to be a whole different race on here like sit the **** down, either log in to fantasy or don't cause the rest of us don't give a **** if you do or don't. 

LOL...why are you sooo bothered by me? Just ignore me if you have such a distain. Also, I'd also come up with a more comparable bald person lol than Mr. Clean. Not all balds look the same.

johnny sins? lmao I'll have some of your input on this 

That is a new one but I'll definitely take it. Your comparisons are very generous, I must be doing a great job with the social media pics I select lol.

playoffs! lets go

playoffs! lets go

I'm playing to not be last, haha. It's been a rough season. 

I knew saquon would be great for me this season, But my 2 wideouts been what saved my *** this season

Damn, El Greco and Goldman both went down in flames.

Damn, El Greco and Goldman both went down in flames.

Should see me in my money league, put up like barely 70 :( 

Bacchus wrote:

Damn, El Greco and Goldman both went down in flames.

Should see me in my money league, put up like barely 70 :( 

Yikes. Ouch.

So it comes down to this. Myself vs Kajun 

a new champ will be crowned 

So it comes down to this. Myself vs Kajun a new champ will be crowned 

Wait...I thought I lost round one?

THE WINNER OF THIS CONTEST AND THE NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW VEVMO FANTASY LEAGUE CHAMPION....

 

Diamonds From Sierra Leone (Bonus Track)

Pages