Vevmo Fantasy Football

391 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vevmo Fantasy Football

It's that time again and dscott I want my finals rematch!!

June is about to be over and last year we struggled finding teams last minute. Thought it be okay to get word out a little earlier this year?.

Ahhhh I need to win this year! I am going to make auld and infamous join

Infamous has always been apart of this ?. He tanked last year badly so if you rub that in his face he will join again.

Tyler Vevmo slayers lost the first two games last year and then went on a winning streak all the way to the finals. That being said I think this year my team will be Tyler Vevmo Legends.

RLK2014 wrote:

Infamous has always been apart of this ?. He tanked last year badly so if you rub that in his face he will join again.

babahah I forgot 

Tyler Vevmo slayers lost the first two games last year and then went on a winning streak all the way to the finals. That being said I think this year my team will be Tyler Vevmo Legends.

and my goal is to not need to replace my entire team due to injury

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:

Then draft better lol you tend to go with your favorite team players too much. You always got too many Packers on your team. What loving your team too much gets you in fantasy. 

RLK2014 wrote:

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:Tyler Vevmo slayers lost the first two games last year and then went on a winning streak all the way to the finals. That being said I think this year my team will be Tyler Vevmo Legends.

Then draft better lol you tend to go with your favorite team players too much. You always got too many Packers on your team. What loving your team too much gets you in fantasy. 

i didnt have to many packer last year originally but when everyone gets hurt and they are the best players I need to take them. I mean I had forte look how that turned out

Lol, of course I'll be back. Looking to make my third finals in a row and win back to back. 

I'm getting my crown back after last year's failure. I'm in

I'm getting my crown back after last year's failure. I'm in

Yasss

Where's that user at with the Indianapolis colts name / pic lol

Lol, of course I'll be back. Looking to make my third finals in a row and win back to back. 

My boys Prescott and Elliot are coming for you again 

RLK2014 wrote:

oh, Tyler.

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:Ahhhh I need to win this year! I am going to make auld and infamous join

oh, Tyler.

you playing ? Lol

infamous wrote:

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:Ahhhh I need to win this year! I am going to make auld and infamous join

oh, Tyler.

you playing ? Lol

of course.  The only thing vevmo related I'll participate in for the remainder of the year.

Bacchus where you at 

I think pink rose wants to do fantasy football 

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:

infamous wrote:

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:

oh, Tyler.

you playing ? Lol

of course.  The only thing vevmo related I'll participate in for the remainder of the year.

I manage a prize money league where I play with some friends. If you want in let me know it be nice to have more comp. That's if you're not too tied up this year with the others you play in. Lol

Ooh I wanna play. What do you guys use for the league - made up one or something like Yahoo?

Ooh I wanna play. What do you guys use for the league - made up one or something like Yahoo?

ESPN 

I'm kinda new here but if you have a spot open I would love to play

I'm here to reclaim what is mine.

I'm here to reclaim what is mine.

You been letting Tom Brady and the Pats down lately B

I'm kinda new here but if you have a spot open I would love to play

Im sure we will have a spot for you. Just keep checking the thread for updates.

Bump * need more teams*

Bump * need more teams*

It's still a little early. I think there will be more traction come August. 

Am I the only one who loves it whenever I see Bacchus post on a thread. He is like god 

Am I the only one who loves it whenever I see Bacchus post on a thread. He is like god 

please don't make the Pats fan's head bigger than it already is

RLK2014 wrote:

please don't make the Pats fan's head bigger than it already is

Pages