Survivor Spoilers

3271 posts / 0 new
Last post

[url=http://insidesurvivor.com/former-wwe-wrestler-survivor-season-37-33748]Former WWE Superstar John Morrison may be a Castaway on Survivor 37[/url]

[url=http://insidesurvivor.com/former-wwe-wrestler-survivor-season-37-33748]Former WWE Superstar John Morrison may be a Castaway on Survivor 37[/url]

Just saw that!

Who dat

PR knows someone on the cast as well. Smile

Who dat

He was in WWE back when I watched. I was a fan. He's done some other appearances in tv shows/movies too.

PR knows someone on the cast as well. Smile

I might too, but I haven't heard anything recently.

Same, I heard Jeff Probst is on this season but don’t quote me on that!

LurkerNoMore wrote:

PR knows someone on the cast as well. Smile

I might too, but I haven't heard anything recently.

Oh that would be exciting imo. Unless they would be the first boot lol

She's not on. I'm 100% certain she disqualified herself because she was all up on Facebook talking about how "it's official, I'm gonna be on survivor!!!!1!" ******* casual anyway. *******.

Someone named Jessica Peete is being rumored on Season 37. Unless she was just not active.

Apparently Russell Hantz is gonna be on next season of AUS Survivor. And here I was excited for it smh

the same person who first spoiled that Angela gets 4th place, recently said that Laurel gets zero votes at ftc. 

I used to think that was odd.  Laurel is obviously the clear third placer in the end but I thought she would at least get Donathan's vote, but after last night I see why she doesn't.  Donathan was roasting Laurel on twitter after last night's episode, saying that he really wanted to flip on Dom/Wendell but Laurel wouldn't do it so there was nothing he could do.  

 

PR knows someone on the cast as well. Smile

It was the police guy that TMZ gave away lol I was told he was very likely on and left early (Dont quote me on that).

LurkerNoMore wrote:

PR knows someone on the cast as well. Smile

It was the police guy that TMZ gave away lol I was told he was very likely on and left early (Dont quote me on that).

The One from FL?

a big chunk of the Survivor 37 cast has been revealed.  14 out of 20, just missing 3 guys and 3 girls. 

http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/survivor-season-37-cast-revealed

 

This cast looks like TRASH.

Hopefully that’s a good thing. Because I have the same preseason negativity vibes as I had with Cagayan.

Bi seems interesting as an MMA fighter.

Has a theme been revealed?

Bi seems interesting as an MMA fighter.Has a theme been revealed?

Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty III

melm3 wrote:

Bi seems interesting as an MMA fighter.Has a theme been revealed?

Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty III

How will the tribes work if it’s a cast of 20?

LurkerNoMore wrote:

melm3 wrote:Bi seems interesting as an MMA fighter.Has a theme been revealed?

Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty III

How will the tribes work if it’s a cast of 20?

I was kidding. You know it’s something tacky.

melm3 wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:

melm3 wrote:Bi seems interesting as an MMA fighter.Has a theme been revealed?

Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty III

How will the tribes work if it’s a cast of 20?

I was kidding. You know it’s something tacky.

LMAO. 

allegedly it's "David vs Goliath"  

David : Common people

Goliath: People on top of their respective fields 

allegedly it's "David vs Goliath"  David : Common peopleGoliath: People on top of their respective fields 

I ******* hate this show.

a big chunk of the Survivor 37 cast has been revealed.  14 out of 20, just missing 3 guys and 3 girls. http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/survivor-season-37-cast-revealed 

When Kara Kay looks like Libby.

Oh god Alec the vlogger lol. Keep it. I can hear him trying to compare Survivor to vlogging.

Pages