Survivor Spoilers

3731 posts / 0 new
Last post

Heather's not winning

They pushed back Season 42 to march i think.

The cast for 42 seems good hope theu don't screw it up again with the crazy twists

A new bootlist appeared today and it goes as this:

10-Ricard

9-Evye

8-Shan

7-Liana

6-Danny

5-Erika

4-Deshawn

3-Heather

2-Naseer 

WINNER: Xander

Personnally indon't believe to much on this as it has been kind of foreshadowed that Erika and Deshawn go to fire against each other and one of them makes the end.. 

Tommorrow is a double elimination so let's see if that boot order turns to be true 

Tommorrow is a double elimination so let's see if that boot order turns to be true 

I won't put much trust in to it even if the next boots are Ricard and Evye, Evye has been a predicted boot for at least two weeks and Ricard was getting the shorter end of the stick sooner than later, it is the top 3 itself that doesn't convince me, the edit hasb't shown any connection between the three besides Naseer and Heather being on the same tribe and even so Heather was reqdy to vote out Naseer the last episode, and has i mentioned in the previous post it has been foreshadowed a firemaking between Erika and Deshawn, and by the edit i really think at least one of the two will be in the final three

There's like three "new" bootlists out there lol.

Didn't saw the others but at this point i would say that neither of Ricard, Evye, Shan and Danny reach the final three, I'm pretty sure Liana doesn't win even tough i can see her being carried to the end as a goat. Heather's edit is the weidest i don't really know how to place her, her edit points to her not winning but there were rumours Xander goes to the end with an older woman and losing, but it is said those rumours along with the correct spoilers of the POC alliance, deshawn betraying etc. Were planted by production/Xander's friends throw people out of him being the winner so i don't know,  that leaves Deshawn, Naseer, Erika and Xander and i honestly believe the winner is one of those four, but you never know with the editing this season 

I think the one who wins fire making whether it is Erika or deshawn wins the game

I think if Erika is in the final three she has a great chance at winning, not that sure about Deshawn, i can't see Liana and shan voting for him and probably not Tiffany or Evye either, iit would all come down on who he goes to the final with

Boston Rob is rumoured to be on the cast for celebrity big brother which is probably airing next year after amazing race

Boston Rob is rumoured to be on the cast for celebrity big brother which is probably airing next year after amazing race

Hopefully a first boot. Should have been a better player like Cirie

Hopefully a first boot. Should have been a better player like Cirie

Yeah i agree but either we like it or not he is the most emblematic Survivor player, even though in my opinion he's not a Top10 best player

There is rumour production prefered season 42 much more than this one and that the ending of 41 was "disappointing" 

There is rumour production prefered season 42 much more than this one and that the ending of 41 was "disappointing" 

If the ending was disappointing, than a woman definitely won because they 100% wanted Xander to win.

Everyday I'm more inclined to think Erika won

Yeah erika probably won as survivor hates when a woman wins especially if they beat their "golden white men'

A new bootlist appeared today and it goes as this:

10-Ricard

9-Evye

8-Shan

7-Liana

6-Danny

5-Erika

4-Deshawn

3-Heather

2-Naseer 

WINNER: Xander

Personnally indon't believe to much on this as it has been kind of foreshadowed that Erika and Deshawn go to fire against each other and one of them makes the end.. 

Horribly wrong again lol

Well this episode got me even more sure that Erika is winning the season, the first spoilers were probably correct but thee person assumed the older woman Xander goes to the end was Tiffany when in fact is Erika, Ricard also got a pretty got edit tonight and in my books he is back into contention with Erika, Deshawn and Xander

Well this episode got me even more sure that Erika is winning the season, the first spoilers were probably correct but thee person assumed the older woman Xander goes to the end was Tiffany when in fact is Erika, Ricard also got a pretty got edit tonight and in my books he is back into contention with Erika, Deshawn and Xander

Erika is 32--she can't be the "older woman".  She's younger than Shan

According to the spoiler It was a local who said an older woman, like Xander lost the final to a woman older than him, they have like a twelve year age difference, and she looks much older than him, it probably got "lost in translation"  

y'all are so desperate for a girl to win that you'll believe absolutely anything lmao 

I'm torn because a woman winner would disappoint jeff but last time they were disappointed by the winner I think it was when tommy won so it still could be a Male winner

According to the spoiler It was a local who said an older woman, like Xander lost the final to a woman older than him, they have like a twelve year age difference, and she looks much older than him, it probably got "lost in translation"  

Maybe--I'd be fine with her winning but that just seems odd

y'all are so desperate for a girl to win that you'll believe absolutely anything lmao 

Don't really care for the sex of the winner to be honest, at the beginning was rooting for Naseer, right now i don't really have a favourite but i think Ricard is probably playing the better game

Pages