Survivor Spoilers

4011 posts / 0 new
Last post

If it's Dee she's not underedited?

congrats dee on winning survivor 45... i think its kinda obvious.

congrats dee on winning survivor 45... i think its kinda obvious.

yeah no way I hate Bruce girl or Jake wins 

Caught up on Survivor UK. 

Ren leaving was interesting. Hopefully Christopher's plan backfires next episode. Especially making it obvious he was throw it.

If it's Dee she's not underedited?

I think ppl want more of the Reba credit off of Drew and Austin onto her? Idk ppl just throw words around now in this community lol 

Bruce leaves tonight 4-3-1

Dee, Jake, Katurah final 3. Dee apparently wins in a landslide.

Bruce leaving with an idol what are you doing 

Umm no? Jake got leaked as the boot from YouTube 

bruce gets 4 votes, jake gets 3 Julie gets 1. Look at the video again honey Smile

bruce gets 4 votes, jake gets 3 Julie gets 1. Look at the video again honey

it's gone, I just saw the thumbnail that said Jake 

Bruce nooooooo, was

My favorite 

Anyone keeping up on Survivor UK?

Well it looks like I shall have to accept a good outcome for this season with Dee being the heavily favored of final three spoiler lists.  Katurah is not acceptable to me since her stupid Bruce rants and as far as Jake goes, I now believe he hasn't a shot at even one vote.

Bruce leaves tonight 4-3-1

Dee, Jake, Katurah final 3. Dee apparently wins in a landslide.

Finally ready to accept the inevitable just as long as there is not even a one percent chance Katurah gets one pity vote.  Dee for GOAT!

This season was so bad 

*giggles*

5th- julie

4th austin

3: jake 0 votes

2nd katurah 1 vote

queen dee- 7 votes.

Survivor 46 - Not sure if accurate, but looks like it could be.

-Jelinsky, Moriah, Randen, Soda, Tim, and Bhanu are out pre-jury.*-Last pre-juror is either Charlie or Q, with the other being the first juror.-Liz and Maria are early merge boots.-Kenzie and Tiffany make it far, but neither make the F3.-The F3 is two women (two of Jem, Jess, and Venus) and Tevin.  Tevin is the zero-vote goat.Which means that the game should look like the following:Pre-JuryJelinksy - TRUEBhanuMoriahRandenSodaTimCharlie/QJuryCharlie/QOne of Jem/Jess/VenusBenHunterKenzieLizMariaTiffanyF3One of Jem/Jess/VenusOne of Jem/Jess/VenusTevin*Whether or not this is the order is unknown, although if this is the order, then the premiere set up the first three boots, at least, quite nicely.Make of these what you will.  But as the season goes along, I suspect a few of these to be debunked or proven wrong.  But for now, at least it's looking to be correct.

The final 3 goat needs to go away. It needs to be a final two again.

The final 3 goat needs to go away. It needs to be a final two again.

Yes...best take ever

Survivor 46 - Not sure if accurate, but looks like it could be.

-Jelinsky, Moriah, Randen, Soda, Tim, and Bhanu are out pre-jury.*-Last pre-juror is either Charlie or Q, with the other being the first juror.-Liz and Maria are early merge boots.-Kenzie and Tiffany make it far, but neither make the F3.-The F3 is two women (two of Jem, Jess, and Venus) and Tevin.  Tevin is the zero-vote goat.Which means that the game should look like the following:Pre-JuryJelinksy - TRUEBhanuMoriahRandenSodaTimCharlie/QJuryCharlie/QOne of Jem/Jess/VenusBenHunterKenzieLizMariaTiffanyF3One of Jem/Jess/VenusOne of Jem/Jess/VenusTevin*Whether or not this is the order is unknown, although if this is the order, then the premiere set up the first three boots, at least, quite nicely.Make of these what you will.  But as the season goes along, I suspect a few of these to be debunked or proven wrong.  But for now, at least it's looking to be correct.

jess final 3 lmao idiot 

The only spoilers is that a woman definitely wins and they narrowed it down to kenzie, tiffany or jem.

Pages