Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Petered Out

223 posts / 0 new
Last post

This season still has a LOT more that hasn't been shown yet. I think there's been some type of conflict in every episode except one(?) & they've been decent with giving everyone some screentime.....except Kim, who I'm positive knew that she was going to be boring which is why she hasn't really promoted or talked about it.

this show is 40 minutes each week with a cast of 14. I feel everyone's being a little tough on everyone not getting screen time.

I do think they spent an episode and a half too long on the Peter/Anna 3 day fling and it hurt the pace of the season a lil bit.

im enjoying the bits and pieces of each of the cast and hope the producers aren't showing much of some now (Kim, Anika) cause later they'll be spending a bigger portion of episodes to them. 

This season still has a LOT more that hasn't been shown yet. I think there's been some type of conflict in every episode except one(?) & they've been decent with giving everyone some screentime.....except Kim, who I'm positive knew that she was going to be boring which is why she hasn't really promoted or talked about it.

Even if they give them screen time,some of this people are boring af.

this show is 40 minutes each week with a cast of 14. I feel everyone's being a little tough on everyone not getting screen time.I do think they spent an episode and a half too long on the Peter/Anna 3 day fling and it hurt the pace of the season a lil bit.im enjoying the bits and pieces of each of the cast and hope the producers aren't showing much of some now (Kim, Anika) cause later they'll be spending a bigger portion of episodes to them.

We will see about that...I feel like the 2 major storylines that they are building up because based on the trailer ended badly are:

1. Theo vs Kassius

2. The sisters vs peter/jennifer

Jist likeJenna/CJ last season

They could have done this season without the Exes and find more interesting bad bloods

They could have done this season without the Exes and find more interesting bad bloods

True.

Y'all are cooking Kim, but at least I saw her say a few words this episode Will must have stayed in Portland working on that other show. Peter is a sensitive *****, but at least he's a bad blood who's story/drama isn't completely formulated around his original roommate. I'm not saying I like Tony or Bruno, but just them 2, alone brought more than all 14 of these people. 

I actually think Theo,Tya,The sisters and peter/To some extend Jennifer have been some what entertaining.

Kassius to some point but its just thanks to theo

Y'all are cooking Kim, but at least I saw her say a few words this episode Will must have stayed in Portland working on that other show. Peter is a sensitive *****, but at least he's a bad blood who's story/drama isn't completely formulated around his original roommate. I'm not saying I like Tony or Bruno, but just them 2, alone brought more than all 14 of these people. 

i disagree with the first half. Will has been more relevant than Kim overall. him and Anika have basically been shwoing what it looks like to be an awkward, ex couple. also will provided comedic relief in him getting a booty call but then denying it. 

Tya being petty as **** saying Theo deosn't deserve her. 

Q
Q's picture

In Jordan's interview she said her and Kass didn't get along in the house, don't know if they are going to show it or not. 

Hmm i can't think of a single reason Katrina would be apprehensive to Ana getting attached to a guy. She's just a petty cockblocker.I'm sure it has NOTHING   to do with the fact that Ana was RAPED in the past and Katrina felt powerless to stop it. No it couldn't be she wants to protect her now because she couldn't back then. She's just petty and basic and jealous. That's totally it. 

From the edit, Katrina comes off a that misery loves company type of girl. Ana has a bit of a passive personality with her sister, Katrina knows this, and uses it to her advantage. They have bit of an interesting dynamic.

Q
Q's picture

Challenge 17 wrote:

Hmm i can't think of a single reason Katrina would be apprehensive to Ana getting attached to a guy. She's just a petty cockblocker.I'm sure it has NOTHING   to do with the fact that Ana was RAPED in the past and Katrina felt powerless to stop it. No it couldn't be she wants to protect her now because she couldn't back then. She's just petty and basic and jealous. That's totally it. 

From the edit, Katrina comes off a that misery loves company type of girl. Ana has a bit of a passive personality with her sister, Katrina knows this, and uses it to her advantage. They have bit of an interesting dynamic.

Pretty much but I'll wait for the story to unfold before I judge, still don't care for her though 

BryceLennon wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:Hmm i can't think of a single reason Katrina would be apprehensive to Ana getting attached to a guy. She's just a petty cockblocker.I'm sure it has NOTHING   to do with the fact that Ana was RAPED in the past and Katrina felt powerless to stop it. No it couldn't be she wants to protect her now because she couldn't back then. She's just petty and basic and jealous. That's totally it. 

From the edit, Katrina comes off a that misery loves company type of girl. Ana has a bit of a passive personality with her sister, Katrina knows this, and uses it to her advantage. They have bit of an interesting dynamic.

Pretty much but I'll wait for the story to unfold before I judge, still don't care for her though 

She's not my cup of tea either.

Q
Q's picture

Q wrote:

BryceLennon wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:Hmm i can't think of a single reason Katrina would be apprehensive to Ana getting attached to a guy. She's just a petty cockblocker.I'm sure it has NOTHING   to do with the fact that Ana was RAPED in the past and Katrina felt powerless to stop it. No it couldn't be she wants to protect her now because she couldn't back then. She's just petty and basic and jealous. That's totally it. 

From the edit, Katrina comes off a that misery loves company type of girl. Ana has a bit of a passive personality with her sister, Katrina knows this, and uses it to her advantage. They have bit of an interesting dynamic.

Pretty much but I'll wait for the story to unfold before I judge, still don't care for her though 

She's not my cup of tea either.

I don't hate but she seems extremely petty, clingy, and all around cringy not to mention she's very dry & monotone. I see why her Kailah are friends, their both miserable. 

jergatlin5 wrote:

Y'all are cooking Kim, but at least I saw her say a few words this episode Will must have stayed in Portland working on that other show. Peter is a sensitive *****, but at least he's a bad blood who's story/drama isn't completely formulated around his original roommate. I'm not saying I like Tony or Bruno, but just them 2, alone brought more than all 14 of these people. 

i disagree with the first half. Will has been more relevant than Kim overall. him and Anika have basically been shwoing what it looks like to be an awkward, ex couple. also will provided comedic relief in him getting a booty call but then denying it. 

Emphasis on this episode... But Bruno and Tony are more interesting than all 14.

mickeyflo24 wrote:

jergatlin5 wrote:Y'all are cooking Kim, but at least I saw her say a few words this episode Will must have stayed in Portland working on that other show. Peter is a sensitive *****, but at least he's a bad blood who's story/drama isn't completely formulated around his original roommate. I'm not saying I like Tony or Bruno, but just them 2, alone brought more than all 14 of these people. 

i disagree with the first half. Will has been more relevant than Kim overall. him and Anika have basically been shwoing what it looks like to be an awkward, ex couple. also will provided comedic relief in him getting a booty call but then denying it. 

Emphasis on this episode... But Bruno and Tony are more interesting than all 14.

I never said I disagreed with you on the Bruno and Tony part. 

Finally caught up. I love Katrina/Anna's relationship they were cracking me up when they were going at it with Peter "Peter Pan flying back to Neverland" lmao I really don't like Peter and can see why they call him a *****. He's the kid in highschool that takes everything personal. Like that Yo Momma joke was so small she even stopped and said Thank You and he still bugged out. Even though I don't like him I think he's good TV. 

I like Theo a lot he seems pretty genuine. Him and the sisters are my favorite. 

Oh and I'm still waiting for this season to be anywhere close to Skeletons.......so far it's been just alright. 

So when they go out who pays for drinks and their section if they go to a club?

I haven't watched yet but I find this season SO boring. I'm already sick of Peter & this other girl. I'm sick of everyone. This cast is boring, everything is boring, i'm bored. I would've been interested of the fake accent girl was still anti-social that would've been interesting to watch but now that she's friends with them I don't care anymore. The Theo/Kassius storyline was discussed and discussed and discussed, there's nothing more to bring up.

I'M BORED. If they want to do Exes/Skeletons/Rivals seasons they need to keep it like Skeletons and make them guests because this is too many duds in 1 cast.

Katrina gets under my skin for some reason with her Valley Girl wannabe ***. She's super miserable which makes her sister 10x as miserable. Sad

Episode was pretty good lol. Excited for next week to see the white castmates cringe during #RaceDebate

Theo is acting like such a little bitch. He's right in the middle of things, so he probably doesn't see it. 

Hopefully he sees it now.

Based on social networks a lot of ppl find this season super boring 

Peter is a loser....How the f is he getting so much screen time???

Based on social networks a lot of ppl find this season super boring 

This maybe the worst season IMO

So when they go out who pays for drinks and their section if they go to a club?

PinkRose wrote:

Based on social networks a lot of ppl find this season super boring 

This maybe the worst season IMO

Agree

Peter is a loser....How the f is he getting so much screen time???

Because Katriba made him relevant

How did we get so hyped up about this and it flops. I can't. Never again. 

Pages