Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Petered Out

223 posts / 0 new
Last post

Katrina never said that. Like yall speaking for this chick like yall know her mind. The reasons, that came out of her mouth, for cockblocking like a **** is wack. Next. 

Hmm i can't think of a single reason Katrina would be apprehensive to Ana getting attached to a guy. She's just a petty cockblocker.I'm sure it has NOTHING   to do with the fact that Ana was RAPED in the past and Katrina felt powerless to stop it. No it couldn't be she wants to protect her now because she couldn't back then. She's just petty and basic and jealous. That's totally it. 

But who is she protecting her from ? Wimp *** Peter ? FOH lol

Challenge 17 wrote:

Hmm i can't think of a single reason Katrina would be apprehensive to Ana getting attached to a guy. She's just a petty cockblocker.I'm sure it has NOTHING   to do with the fact that Ana was RAPED in the past and Katrina felt powerless to stop it. No it couldn't be she wants to protect her now because she couldn't back then. She's just petty and basic and jealous. That's totally it. 

But who is she protecting her from ? Wimp *** Peter ? FOH lol

It doesn't matter the guy, Katrina doesn't know him well enough yet to trust him. This isn't uncommon for the people closest to victims to do. 

Hmm i can't think of a single reason Katrina would be apprehensive to Ana getting attached to a guy. She's just a petty cockblocker.I'm sure it has NOTHING   to do with the fact that Ana was RAPED in the past and Katrina felt powerless to stop it. No it couldn't be she wants to protect her now because she couldn't back then. She's just petty and basic and jealous. That's totally it. 

I guess Anna is going to be single forever then like she said. I would recommend a therapist not reality t.v if Katrina has serious trust issues with men around your sister. Anna's going to resent her in the future if she continues.

 Same for Tya with the bullying I can understand that I've been there with females in my past so it's  nice to see.

Challenge 17 wrote:

Hmm i can't think of a single reason Katrina would be apprehensive to Ana getting attached to a guy. She's just a petty cockblocker.I'm sure it has NOTHING   to do with the fact that Ana was RAPED in the past and Katrina felt powerless to stop it. No it couldn't be she wants to protect her now because she couldn't back then. She's just petty and basic and jealous. That's totally it. 

I'm actually on Peter's side when it comes to him and the sister's feud, they're being immature and petty (more so Katrina), but Peter is annoying as **** so it's hard for me to sympathize with him. 

As far as I'm concerned Peter hasn't done anything wrong. Anna was the one who stopped things with Peter. But she can't get mad if he goes and wants to hook up with somebody else. She can't expect Peter to wait until she gets ready. 

As far as Katrina "knowing" that Peter is no good, how? She didn't take the time to get to know him. Katrina was pretty much against him from jump, just because he was friends with Mike. She's being a jealous cockblocker. 

Even if Katrina is trying to protect Anna what makes me dislike her is she went about it the wrong way. She has constantly been a **** to Peter and her sister when she could've just sat down with her sister and been mature. 

nevidcm wrote:

I'm actually on Peter's side when it comes to him and the sister's feud, they're being immature and petty (more so Katrina), but Peter is annoying as **** so it's hard for me to sympathize with him. 

As far as I'm concerned Peter hasn't done anything wrong. Anna was the one who stopped things with Peter. But she can't get mad if he goes and wants to hook up with somebody else. She can't expect later to wait until she gets ready. As far as Katrina "knowing" that Peter is no good, how? She didn't take the time to get to know him. Katrina was pretty much against him from jump, just because he was friends with Mike. She's being a jealous cockblocker. 

That's one thing that bothered me last episode. Anna had no buisness going into the damn confessional basically trying to stop Peter from trying to get with Jenn. It's none of her buisness and you turned him down. The **** is he supposed to do? On to the next one. Ain't nobody about to wait for your ***. How about stand up for yourself and tell Katrina to **** off and be with him if that's the case.

Even if Katrina is trying to protect Anna what makes me dislike her is she went about it the wrong way. She has constantly been a **** to Peter and her sister when she could've just sat down with her sister and been mature. 

Exactly. She's been nothing but a bitch towards Peter for no reason and it makes her look petty and jealous. Maybe she is trying to protect her but Anna is a adult. Fall the **** back and let your sister do your thing and if you see something not good then talk to Anna about it.

Yeah Katrina seems like a jealous bitch, and anna had no right entering the confessional while peter and jenn were in there. 

Yeah Katrina seems like a jealous bitch, and anna had no right entering the confessional while peter and jenn were in there. 

they all ******* suck

It's a pretty common case of wanting someone once they move on. Happens all the time. 

Taylor_amor wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Katrina by far is my favorite this season, no idea how I feel about Anna yet and I dont like Peter/Mike/Tyara.

Maybe you can help me understand why she's been cock-blocking her sister then?

because she wants to protect her from hooking up with a tool and getting her heart broken.

The exact opposite though. 

Even if Katrina is trying to protect Anna what makes me dislike her is she went about it the wrong way. She has constantly been a **** to Peter and her sister when she could've just sat down with her sister and been mature. 

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Katrina had the chance to talk to Peter when they were outside but refused to express the issues. 

I have to say this so far this season hasnt live up to its hype.

From the twist seasons, I will rank this only over Go big so far.

yeah this season really sucks so far tbh...only like theos story. 

 

speaking of how mtv sucks...guess what they are showing right now? if you guessed ridiculousness you are correct!

I really adore Theo <3

Is it just me or is Kim giving me Jenny Delich vibes with that bun?

I actually like Peter. The sisters are just annoying and basic as they come. Can't stand to hear any of them talk especially Ana. 

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn we all do stupid stuff. just break things off and move on with your life.

Damn how yall finished the episode already? I was/am watching the P.D. Chicago finale.

love when this show comes on.  Bring on more peter centric episodes!  love that jenn is acting like she's upset lol.   "broke his heart"? didnt you say that youd only been dating 2 months? stop. 

Theo is right. How do you rub one out with all those cameras around? 

I have to say this so far this season hasnt live up to its hype.From the twist seasons, I will rank this only over Go big so far.

And Seletons. So far the best was Explosion with Bad Blood following and then we have Go big then skeletons. But for real for real its on episode 7, let's chill.

Theo is right. How do you rub one out with all those cameras around? 

Bathroom, duh....

yeah this season really sucks so far tbh...only like theos story.  speaking of how mtv sucks...guess what they are showing right now? if you guessed ridiculousness you are correct!

Ridiculousness isn't that better. Better than gay *** Faking it, Finding Carter and Teen wolf. Also did anybody watch Sweet/Vicious? That throw up scene in the middle was funny as ****. Very different for even MTV

****! My uverse receiver is restarting, now I got to watch this online.

RealCynic wrote:

Theo is right. How do you rub one out with all those cameras around? 

Bathroom, duh....

yeah, I don't think they film in there.

Or you can wait til you're home and then have the best ****** of your life

Jenn acting like she just cheated on her soul mate. Didn't she say her BF was super recent? 

Pages