Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Peter Romeo

123 posts / 0 new
Last post

He seems pretty crazy, wouldn't be suprised if production put him on the next challenge. Coming from his last show he probably wouldn't do too bad 

peter is the type to call the paparazzi himself to come and take pics and then act like they were off guard pics 

PinkRose wrote:

He makes Nate from ayto looks manly...Who throws a tantrum over a dumb "your momma" joke smh

First part I disagree with, Peter has ALWAYS looked manly and kept his composure; as for the momma joke it was because his mom is sick and anybody outside of the 3rd grade would find it inappropriate. Dumb or not.

PinkRose wrote:

He makes Nate from ayto looks manly...Who throws a tantrum over a dumb "your momma" joke smh

First part I disagree with, Peter has ALWAYS looked manly and kept his composure; as for the momma joke it was because his mom is sick and anybody outside of the 3rd grade would find it inappropriate. Dumb or not.

His mother isn't well? If that's so, then that's a really inappropriate comment to make towards him from Katrina,who seems to like making those little smartass comments,thinking she's being funny. 

Nostalgic wrote:

PinkRose wrote:He makes Nate from ayto looks manly...Who throws a tantrum over a dumb "your momma" joke smh

First part I disagree with, Peter has ALWAYS looked manly and kept his composure; as for the momma joke it was because his mom is sick and anybody outside of the 3rd grade would find it inappropriate. Dumb or not.

His mother isn't well? If that's so, then that's a really inappropriate comment to make towards him from Katrina,who seems to like making those little smartass comments,thinking she's being funny. 

Yeah he mentioned it to Wesley in the AC Video which is on Youtube

Nostalgic wrote:

PinkRose wrote:He makes Nate from ayto looks manly...Who throws a tantrum over a dumb "your momma" joke smh

First part I disagree with, Peter has ALWAYS looked manly and kept his composure; as for the momma joke it was because his mom is sick and anybody outside of the 3rd grade would find it inappropriate. Dumb or not.

His mother isn't well? If that's so, then that's a really inappropriate comment to make towards him from Katrina,who seems to like making those little smartass comments,thinking she's being funny. 

It was actually Anna o said Yo Momma. but Katrina stepped in the convo as well.

the worst part is they didn't even apologize for it. they just told him to not make a big deal or what not. 

Katrina is the definition of a girl who can dish it but can't take it. whenever people joke around with her she gets super defensive. 

This guy sucks so much

Psycho

Yall know all the shows he was on was cancelled. Don't let this be the next one...#SIP

Could this have been a warning from the future...

I hate his guy more than Jenna T, Chris, and Dione combined

such a *****. I would **** his shit up if I ever see him do that to Jenn again. **** Jenn too.

^let me not

^let me not

stalker

Thanks for stating the obvious. 

Lol at people hating Chris A.

peter is the type to call the paparazzi himself to come and take pics and then act like they were off guard pics 

lmao so true.

Him and Jenn are both thirsty af on twitter. They want so badly to be this cute real world couple..They're both clingy/mushy people and that is just not me. ew

ChallengeFan00 wrote:

peter is the type to call the paparazzi himself to come and take pics and then act like they were off guard pics 

lmao so true.Him and Jenn are both thirsty af on twitter. They want so badly to be this cute real world couple..They're both clingy/mushy people and that is just not me. ew

Idk I feel like he's going to be on a challenge 

I havent disliked a male cast member this bad since idk when. That's saying a lot when we had trailer trash tarzan, chris, and boring dean last season.

Idk I feel like he's going to be on a challenge 

He probably will. I see him getting cast.

Lol when Peter is undercover on this site.

areyoutheonefan wrote:

Idk I feel like he's going to be on a challenge 

He probably will. I see him getting cast.

Probably or probably get the Dione treatment Atleast for the next one. Time will tell, who knows what production have on their mind.

 

Lol when Peter is undercover on this site.

edit: was going to be petty

areyoutheonefan wrote:

Idk I feel like he's going to be on a challenge 

He probably will. I see him getting cast.

Peter/Anna would be a funny coed rivals

peter is def on this site lmao

Pages