Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Spoilers Discussion

4693 posts / 0 new
Last post

I think Challenge 29 starts filming in August or September but I doubt this Real World cast will be on it. Because season 29 will probably air around same time as this. 

I think Challenge 29 starts filming in August or September but I doubt this Real World cast will be on it. Because season 29 will probably air around same time as this. 

Didnt one of the challenges take like 7 months to air after being done with filming though?

202mitch wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:Wasting a beautiful city on a likely shitty twist...

typ. lurker post

Tell me I'm wrong.

when explosion and skeletons were miles ahead of the two that came before it... yeah i think you're wrong

Plus if they wait then Seattle and Vegas 3 will debut at the same time and they won't have to cast these dried up AYTO :) 

badladjj wrote:

I think Challenge 29 starts filming in August or September but I doubt this Real World cast will be on it. Because season 29 will probably air around same time as this. 

Didnt one of the challenges take like 7 months to air after being done with filming though?

Not all the time. Rivals II ended filming in May and aired in July. Seasons finished in July and aired in September. Plus you have the trailers that come out a month in advance. It's just Free Agents took FOREVER to air which I feel is part of the reason that season kinda flopped in ratings. People forgot about the challenge lol 

Rivals II ended in September and FA aired in April. Wayyyyy too long. Same thing with Bloodlines. I think 3-4 months after filming is when a challenge should air. That's perfect. 

I'm so lost on why they keep going back to cities they've already been to when there are tons of other places they have yet to touch once.

Oh well, hope the cast is good.

Ugh. Another RW before Challenge 29? Sad

I like Seattle, but why the **** not film a summer season on Miami? Makes no sense. 

Also I lost all faith in them going to Atlanta at this point smh

They never do shit right they could've went to Miami or Cancun again for the summer and get a eye candy AF cast with personality. :) 

They did the absolute opposite of common sense lmaoooo anytime I think of Seattle I think of constant overcast/cloudy/rainy weather.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it usually stormy in Miami during the summer time?

I wanted Atlanta, but to be honest I really dont care about location.

Vegas was a good location but they wasted on a dumb twist (go big) that they did a horrible job doing and a bad cast in my opinion.

As long as this season have a good cast, diverse storylines and good twist then I wpuld be okay with it. They do the same in every location get drunk, fight,have sex and go clubbing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it usually stormy in Miami during the summer time?

Yeah, sometimes. This year hasnt rain that much yet.

I hope we get a asian girl or guy this season! 

I want an Ex-Plosion 2 because I can't think of any other good "twist" they could do. 

They did the absolute opposite of common sense lmaoooo anytime I think of Seattle I think of constant overcast/cloudy/rainy weather.

Me too so I'm imagining a twist that involves people who dislike each other. They'll be stuck in the house all the time because of the weather being forced to deal with each other.

At first I though I though it could be a rivals theme, over some questions and some casting calls online. But it looks like bmp was casting for a rival show the one that Judi/Danni from bgc were on in LA.

I can see them doing explosion 2. But time will tell lol

I want an Ex-Plosion 2 because I can't think of any other good "twist" they could do. 

I just can't imagine a great twist like Explosion being used in boring *** Seattle. LOL! 

Graphik wrote:

They did the absolute opposite of common sense lmaoooo anytime I think of Seattle I think of constant overcast/cloudy/rainy weather.

Me too so I'm imagining a twist that involves people who dislike each other. They'll be stuck in the house all the time because of the weather being forced to deal with each other.

In other words: Rivals.

When word gets around about the location I'm sure there will be mention of the iconic moment Stephen slapped Irene on the original Seattle season.

I feel like it's too early to repeat twists. pr or witty, do any of the finalists indicate a possible a cast theme 

In other words: Rivals.

They'll likely play it safe and do Explosion 2 like everyone is predicting although I can see them going the Rivals route but calling it Frenemies.

Debut Album wrote:

In other words: Rivals.

They'll likely play it safe and do Explosion 2 like everyone is predicting although I can see them going the Rivals route but calling it Frenemies.

Yep. I see them doing either one. Although if they do Ex-plosion again I hope ALL of the houseguests have exes in the house and have more men this time. There was way too many women in the house last season IMO.

If it was Explosion 2 and Bunim Murray was creative the cast would have a house on the lake with the Exes arriving to the house by boat but knowing them it'll be another loft.

if they do Ex-plosion again I hope ALL of the houseguests have exes in the house and have more men this time.

Pages