Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Spoilers Discussion

4693 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'm so lost on why they keep going back to cities they've already been to when there are tons of other places they have yet to touch once.

Oh well, hope the cast is good.

Ugh. Another RW before Challenge 29? Sad

I like Seattle, but why the **** not film a summer season on Miami? Makes no sense. 

Also I lost all faith in them going to Atlanta at this point smh

They never do shit right they could've went to Miami or Cancun again for the summer and get a eye candy AF cast with personality. :) 

They did the absolute opposite of common sense lmaoooo anytime I think of Seattle I think of constant overcast/cloudy/rainy weather.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it usually stormy in Miami during the summer time?

I wanted Atlanta, but to be honest I really dont care about location.

Vegas was a good location but they wasted on a dumb twist (go big) that they did a horrible job doing and a bad cast in my opinion.

As long as this season have a good cast, diverse storylines and good twist then I wpuld be okay with it. They do the same in every location get drunk, fight,have sex and go clubbing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it usually stormy in Miami during the summer time?

Yeah, sometimes. This year hasnt rain that much yet.

I hope we get a asian girl or guy this season! 

I want an Ex-Plosion 2 because I can't think of any other good "twist" they could do. 

They did the absolute opposite of common sense lmaoooo anytime I think of Seattle I think of constant overcast/cloudy/rainy weather.

Me too so I'm imagining a twist that involves people who dislike each other. They'll be stuck in the house all the time because of the weather being forced to deal with each other.

At first I though I though it could be a rivals theme, over some questions and some casting calls online. But it looks like bmp was casting for a rival show the one that Judi/Danni from bgc were on in LA.

I can see them doing explosion 2. But time will tell lol

I want an Ex-Plosion 2 because I can't think of any other good "twist" they could do. 

I just can't imagine a great twist like Explosion being used in boring *** Seattle. LOL! 

Graphik wrote:

Me too so I'm imagining a twist that involves people who dislike each other. They'll be stuck in the house all the time because of the weather being forced to deal with each other.

In other words: Rivals.

When word gets around about the location I'm sure there will be mention of the iconic moment Stephen slapped Irene on the original Seattle season.

I feel like it's too early to repeat twists. pr or witty, do any of the finalists indicate a possible a cast theme 

They'll likely play it safe and do Explosion 2 like everyone is predicting although I can see them going the Rivals route but calling it Frenemies.

Debut Album wrote:

They'll likely play it safe and do Explosion 2 like everyone is predicting although I can see them going the Rivals route but calling it Frenemies.

Yep. I see them doing either one. Although if they do Ex-plosion again I hope ALL of the houseguests have exes in the house and have more men this time. There was way too many women in the house last season IMO.

If it was Explosion 2 and Bunim Murray was creative the cast would have a house on the lake with the Exes arriving to the house by boat but knowing them it'll be another loft.

if they do Ex-plosion again I hope ALL of the houseguests have exes in the house and have more men this time.

Ex-Plosion 2 with Battle of the Exes 3 season 30 of The Challenge lol 

Like why not? But isn't Rivals basically Skeletons? 

If it was Explosion 2 and Bunim Murray was creative the cast would have a house on the lake with the Exes arriving to the house by boat but knowing them it'll be another loft.

YAAAAAASSSSSSSS BGC STYLE!!!! 

Yep. I see them doing either one. Although if they do Ex-plosion again I hope ALL of the houseguests have exes in the house and have more men this time. There was way too many women in the house last season IMO.

I need stronger Exes because the originally Exes minus Brian were pushovers letting the OGs kick them out the house. I need some Exes that'll bring Bad Girls Club replacement vibes. Give us two or three fights and this season might be lit! Wink

I actually liked Jamie not having an Ex. Or maybe have some sisters cast and one of their exes comes and the other one doesn't have one but hates the sisters ex. Or tries sleeping with him. I'll take either storyline lol 

if it's a rivals, I hope they do it explosion style by having them move in and that they don't call it rivals 

WittyWrath wrote:

YAAAAAASSSSSSSS BGC STYLE!!!! 

They could definitely play off the Seattle weather... 

"This season on Real World: Explosion 2 a storm is coming!"

*Camera pans to boat with Exes*

We need some entertainment girls that give great confessionals and one liners for days.

And I'll like a black girl with a good weave and is funny. Smile

Ex-Plosion 2 with Battle of the Exes 3 season 30 of The Challenge lol Like why not? But isn't Rivals basically Skeletons? 

That's another reason I think it could possibly be Explosion because I don't think they're doing Exes 3 for Challenge 29.

The only people who had rivals as Skeletons were Sylvia, Bruno, and Violetta so they could do a Rivals season but I think a name like Frenemies sounds better.

That shit would be awesome. Just imagine them be on a boat coming toward the house Inferno 1 style like WHAT'S UP*******!!!

I actually liked Jamie not having an Ex. Or maybe have some sisters cast and one of their exes comes and the other one doesn't have one but hates the sisters ex. Or tries sleeping with him. I'll take either storyline lol 

That'd be so damn messy..

Pages