The Real World: Atlanta - Dondre Randolph

60 posts / 0 new
Last post

So I asked for a majority Black cast but instead I’ll likely be getting a season where the only two Black people beefing... [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/V1Uqhz6.jpg[/IMG]

Graphik wrote:

Between him possibly being gay/bi, possibly Republican, possibly a *********** & having that top row of teef in general, this one has quite a lot going on. LolLol

If I was in the house he would’ve already fought me because I would had so many jokes about them teef! Lol

Can barely fit in his mouth just like Malcolm's lawd imma stop. Lol

We'll see about him....he could turn out to.be cool since he may have pulled a Tyara & scammed his way on the show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If he’s pretending to be a Republican just to be on the show I can’t get behind that. There is a difference between Tya faking an accent and this guy pretending to be an Uncle Tom to get on a show that isn’t even airing on TV. This is like when Trey when on that racist rant before his season of Real World. 

I think he is going to be the biggest storyline provider this season and probably the villain. But that's just an assumption on my part.

Btw in my opinion if he is faking it to get on a show then my opinion that's worst than those being his actual beliefs.

I feel like he'll go for the growth arc. By the end of the season he'll change his ideas about the world and all that. But I could be wrong. 

Based off what I’ve seen, I think he’s right leaning just lowkey about it. I get the vibe he may be one of those people who doesnt classify themselves as Republican or Democrat but finds his views more towards the right. He rarely likes anything political and when he does, it’s a Trump tweet or pro-trump tweet. I feel like if he was playing it up for casting, he would be more overt about it by liking anti-Democrat stuff and a lot more pro-Republican stuff, not just a few minor tweets here and there

I don't dive too much into politics, but I'm a democrat but I do agree with some of the **** trump says but let me not get too much into that because I don't have time to get banned. 

Black republicans do exist lol not sure why first instinct is that he’s faking it. 

Not republican myself and I’m not sure how I feel about the 2 black males being cast against each other essentially. 

Black republicans do exist lol not sure why first instinct is that he’s faking it. Not republican myself and I’m not sure how I feel about the 2 black males being cast against each other essentially. 

Yup Candace Owens is an African American who is a Republican. I got to meet her a while back and she’s great ; love that girl.

 

Onto Dondre hopefully his right leaning posts/ tweets really reflect who he really is. Thumbs up for Dondre. Smile

I’ve said from jump I thought he likes men. I think it was the way he was standing in one of the pics or something lols. 

I’m actually really excited for this guy and I hope he really is Republican. I’m beyond intrigued. My mom is a black woman who is pro trump and she is TRAGIC. A hot mess who talks too much about stuff she shouldn’t. So I can’t wait. Lol.

Wait half of y'all were coming for Justin about his views on Gays but here y'all are in this thread calling this man Gay with no evidence. This man might just be into himself like most ********. Him and Yasmine were practically dry ******* on the dance floor.

Wait half of y'all were coming for Justin about his views on Gays but here y'all are in this thread calling this man Gay with no evidence. This man might just be into himself like most ********. Him and Yasmine were practically dry ******* on the dance floor.

You know they funny. 

I’m actually really excited for this guy and I hope he really is Republican. I’m beyond intrigued. My mom is a black woman who is pro trump and she is TRAGIC. A hot mess who talks too much about stuff she shouldn’t. So I can’t wait. Lol.

LMAOOOOOOOO OMG BEST POST EVER!!! I love you!!

Wait half of y'all were coming for Justin about his views on Gays but here y'all are in this thread calling this man Gay with no evidence. This man might just be into himself like most ********. Him and Yasmine were practically dry ******* on the dance floor.

Speaking of myself I didn’t call him gay, called him Trade leaning, and that’s only because he’s literally flirting on his twitter in code and that’s just my experience. Sexuality is a spectrum baby people can do both. Also the Justin point makes about no sense because I’m still gonna question him on that post filming and I’m not seeing the correlation whatsoever. A straw man for sure 

The bigger picture here is that him and Justin were clearly casted to clash and we been called that mess so we’ll see if they actually do

The bigger picture here is that him and Justin were clearly casted to clash and we been called that mess so we’ll see if they actually do

Every season they cast people with opposing views because it's a reality show and they want conflict.

Just like they cast Arelys and someone on this cast that would very likely be pro wall/deportation. It wouldnt shock me if it's this guy since he like tweets about the wall too.

TuesDaze wrote:

The bigger picture here is that him and Justin were clearly casted to clash and we been called that mess so we’ll see if they actually do

Every season they cast people with opposing views because it's a reality show and they want conflict.Just like they cast Arelys and someone on this cast that would very likely be pro wall/deportation. It wouldnt shock me if it's this guy since he like tweets about the wall too.

they were way to on the nose with the intentional casting from my POV if that makes sense but we’ll see 

PinkRose wrote:

TuesDaze wrote:The bigger picture here is that him and Justin were clearly casted to clash and we been called that mess so we’ll see if they actually do

Every season they cast people with opposing views because it's a reality show and they want conflict.Just like they cast Arelys and someone on this cast that would very likely be pro wall/deportation. It wouldnt shock me if it's this guy since he like tweets about the wall too.

they were way to on the nose with the intentional casting from my POV if that makes sense but we’ll see 

But they alway do intentional casting like that.

In my opinion it's good because not all people from the same race think the same way. The interesting part would be how they both choose to handle their opposite views.

TuesDaze wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

TuesDaze wrote:The bigger picture here is that him and Justin were clearly casted to clash and we been called that mess so we’ll see if they actually do

Every season they cast people with opposing views because it's a reality show and they want conflict.Just like they cast Arelys and someone on this cast that would very likely be pro wall/deportation. It wouldnt shock me if it's this guy since he like tweets about the wall too.

they were way to on the nose with the intentional casting from my POV if that makes sense but we’ll see 

But they alway do intentional casting like that.In my opinion it's good because not all people from the same race think the same way. The interesting part would be how they both choose to handle their opposite views.

I guess you’re right The Real World in particular has always had a more intentional casting formula. I just think the delivery and the way it comes across it’s what will sell it. Like how I see it is Justin is very well versed in his viewpoints on politics and other core issues where as this guy to me just seems like someone who’s probably conservative but lacks the range to even combat someone like Justin.

Wait half of y'all were coming for Justin about his views on Gays but here y'all are in this thread calling this man Gay with no evidence. This man might just be into himself like most ********. Him and Yasmine were practically dry ******* on the dance floor.

i didn’t comment on him being bi/gay. 

I do think it’s slightly weird IF he’s a young gay/bi African American and is pro-trump, but we don’t know how he was raised or how he became pro-trump. 

He is literally the exact opposite of Justin if true tho. Hopefully Justin can teach him a bit about other views and dondre can teach Justin a bit about lgbt. 

Speaking of myself I didn’t call him gay, called him Trade leaning, and that’s only because he’s literally flirting on his twitter in code and that’s just my experience. Sexuality is a spectrum baby people can do both. Also the Justin point makes about no sense because I’m still gonna question him on that post filming and I’m not seeing the correlation whatsoever. A straw man for sure 

Trade leaning is basically saying he is down low which is pretty much calling him gay. The correlation here is people bashing Justin for being uninformed when they are literally doing the same with Dondre. I just find it aggy but that is just my opinion.

TuesDaze wrote:

Speaking of myself I didn’t call him gay, called him Trade leaning, and that’s only because he’s literally flirting on his twitter in code and that’s just my experience. Sexuality is a spectrum baby people can do both. Also the Justin point makes about no sense because I’m still gonna question him on that post filming and I’m not seeing the correlation whatsoever. A straw man for sure 

Trade leaning is basically saying he is down low which is pretty much calling him gay. The correlation here is people bashing Justin for being uninformed when they are literally doing the same with Dondre. I just find it aggy but that is just my opinion.

Well I don’t think liking or flirting with a man makes you gay like I said sexuality is a lot of things. However I won’t press that because it’s not my business that’s his. The Justin thing isn’t that he’s uniformed it’s a whole different and fundamental issue that I’m just not getting into on Vevmo for all to see. That just opens the doors for opinions that aren’t needed 

His sexuality is his sexuality at the end of the day but I don’t think anyone here talked negatively about his sexuality. Of course it was speculated considering we’re trying to get to know him better along with the other 6. I think he’ll be interesting basing off my perception and what I see from his socials. Smile

It's not like we are bashing this man. We are literally expressing the vibes we are getting from him. I thought it was a speculation thread but I guess. Also, he probably isn't gay but I def think he has experience with men. Or just fools around with them. Which is why I am most intrigued with him if all of this is correct. A republican black male who might suck a little **** every now and then. I'm here for it. 

Its funny...from Instagram he looks like a masculine gay guy. From casting..i know they were looking for that type. Funny that he also happens to be "republican"

He’s definitely gay. 

He’s definitely gay. 

this is definitely the consensus as of now. 

https://twitter.com/deardondre/status/1134602914545188864?s=19

I lowkey like him on twitter despite hlbeing controversial lol 

Pages