NFL Football - Discussion

493 posts / 0 new
Last post

And just like that he has 2 TDs.

He's had two horrible starts though in the past two games. Idk but he just doesn't look the same to me anymore.

And just like that he has 2 TDs.

He's had two horrible starts though in the past two games. Idk but he just doesn't look the same to me anymore.

I agree.  I still have my concerns about him.

IMAGE(http://i61.tinypic.com/5wh27t.jpg)

How did the lions lose to the Vikings....

Lambeau is so loud!!! I am so pissed I need to work tonight so I couldn't go!!

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS !!!

cowgirls

Giants GET IT TOGETHER

So proud of Johnny Manziel he shut Mariota and the Titans down. 

So proud of Johnny Manziel he shut Mariota and the Titans down. 

Solid team effort all around.

What is going on with the NFL right now ?. So many random teams that usually suck are winning.

Who's watching tonight ?

LMAO anyone else see what Brandon Marshall of the jets tried to do ?.

I really hope that the Bears win so I can laugh hysterically at the Hawks I mean it's the Bears and the Hawks r at home

Jamie I thought you said the Bengals suck & wouldn't do anything this year?? Yet there 3 & 0 looking like they can beat anyone.

Jamie I thought you said the Bengals suck & wouldn't do anything this year?? Yet there 3 & 0 looking like they can beat anyone.

Andy Dalton killed it today he was flying like superman I loved that run and dive touchdown he did today. 

Andy Dalton killed it today he was flying like superman I loved that run and dive touchdown he did today. 

Bengals could be good.... If they didn't have to compete with the Packers or Seahawks.

They have a lot of talent this year. One of the deepest teams in the league. I would be shocked if they didn't win a playoff game or two this season.

Bengals could be good.... If they didn't have to compete with the Packers or Seahawks.

The Bengals are good. The Packers & Seahawks are in the NFC, so I am not worried about them unless they meet in the Super Bowl. I am more worried about the Patriots & Broncos who are also in the AFC with the Bengals. Those teams would be their main competition in the playoffs.

The Patriots are on fire Brady is playing beautifully 

They have a lot of talent this year. One of the deepest teams in the league. I would be shocked if they didn't win a playoff game or two this season.

Just pray they don't go through what's happening with the Cowboys right now. One or two injuries can change a lot. 

Am I the only one who LOVES how bad the Ravens are doing? 0-3 and losing to OAKLAND of all teams.

Am I the only one who LOVES how bad the Ravens are doing? 0-3 and losing to OAKLAND of all teams.

Derek Carr and Amari Cooper are no joke they are turning that Raiders team around. 

Andy Dalton AJ Green killed it today he was flying like superman I loved that run and dive touchdown he did today. 

The Lions are so pathetic.  Either the coaching staff is ******** for not taking shots down the field or Stafford is hurt and is physically unable to do so.

Man, what qb in thia league is more juiced than Aaron Rodgers right now? That man is unbelievable

Pages