NFL Football - Discussion

493 posts / 0 new
Last post

I still hate both the Patriots & Steelers, so not really a game I wanted to see to open the NFL season. But in the end glad the Patriots won helps my team in their division.

I still hate both the Patriots & Steelers, so not really a game I wanted to see to open the NFL season. But in the end glad the Patriots won helps my team in their division.

I needed them to do some damage for my fantasy football!!!

They are my defense and I have gronk!!! Biggrin

Lol actually watching football while I'm working! Only reason I'm actually happy about serving at a sports bar!

Steelers coaches already accusing the Patriots of cheating lol. This is gonna be happening all year with whoever plays in Boston. 

Lol actually watching football while I'm working! Only reason I'm actually happy about serving at a sports bar!

Guess that would be a plus to working at a sports bar getting to watch all the games lol. Just want my Bengals & Cowboys to do good! Oh & Gronk is a ******* beast, he might be unstoppable at this point.

Guess that would be a plus to working at a sports bar getting to watch all the games lol. Just want my Bengals & Cowboys to do good! Oh & Gronk is a ******* beast, he might be unstoppable at this point.

I'm so ******* happy I picked him!!!!!!

Lol Bengals ain't doing shit! Their division has to many good teams!

I'm so ******* happy I picked him!!!!!!

Lol Bengals ain't doing shit! Their division has to many good teams!

You always have to be negative towards my teams lol. We shall see Jamie.

Steelers coaches already accusing the Patriots of cheating lol. This is gonna be happening all year with whoever plays in Boston. 

Just what we need more bs for the media to go crazy about.

It's finally football Sunday!!! I can't wait to sit and watch football all day till work!!! 

Johnny Manziel, Jameis Winston, and Marcus Mariota? Who's superior?

Come on Lions WTF

Come on Lions WTF

I'm mad they aren't showing that game. Only game on is the Broncos Ravens 

lets go giants lets go!

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS !!!

Yeah that was a ******* awesome win for the Cowboys! But how about those Cincinnati Bengals destroying the Raiders yesterday. Hopefully the Charger fans are now on notice lol.

Best game thus far!!! 

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25263738/watch-texans-and-r...

i like the wit in this post, i hope y'all enjoy it as well. "Anyway, since you read this far, let's watch one more fight."

LMBO

EASILY Marcus. I'm pretty sure ESPN said he had statistically the best first game of any rookie quarter back in NFL history.

EASILY Marcus. I'm pretty sure ESPN said he had statistically the best first game of any rookie quarter back in NFL history.

How can you say that so early on in the season ? when all Marcus did was play against the bucs smh.

How can you say that so early on in the season ? when all Marcus did was play against the bucs smh.

Easy Johnny football sucks he just dominated Winstons team.

How is Johnny Manziel even on that list lol? That he even is makes me laugh. Especially after today when most of the analysis on Espn said the Browns should quit wasting their time with him & that he will never get any better. The best thing to do would be to cut him from the team.

Very true.

It looks like Father Time has finally caught up to Peyton Manning. It's been pretty sad watching him play this season so far. 

It looks like Father Time has finally caught up to Peyton Manning. It's been pretty sad watching him play this season so far. 

I certainly hope not.  I have him in a few leagues.  His problem is that he has no mobility.  So if his offensive line can't protect him he is just going to get beat up.

And just like that he has 2 TDs.

Pages